Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this real?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 64977
Forum Reputation : 6

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 2:58 pm

I don't know if it's real I don't think its legit found it on the web. This is what the guy said "A fragment of a VERY old columbine documentary, the only footage we have today of the real-life basement tapes."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
milkwood

Contribution Points : 61981
Forum Reputation : 0

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:07 pm

This is real, and I remember it coming to light before. I can't remember the exact details, but the audio is from the Frankenstein roast with Dylan and Brooks.

The clips are a bit more random...you can see a photo of Cassie Bernall, and then the first two really short clips could be excerpts from the Basement Tapes?
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:17 pm

These are proven false. I think this was posted previously on this forum.
Back to top Go down
milkwood

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Do we know what those first clips are at all? Especially that quick one of Dylan?
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:22 pm

milkwood wrote:
Do we know what those first clips are at all? Especially that quick one of Dylan?

Could be someone recording his photos. Also, the guy with a backwards cap doesn't look like Eric, you can tell by the crooked nose and a different jaw. The other guy calls him "Andrew".
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 64977
Forum Reputation : 6

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:25 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
milkwood wrote:

Could be someone recording his photos. Also, the guy with a backwards cap doesn't look like Eric, you can tell by the crooked nose and a different jaw. The other guy calls him "Andrew".

Yeah I felt like it was fake
Back to top Go down
milkwood

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Yeah, you're right. I did wonder if it was a clip from one of the home movies and that it was one of their other friends but I couldn't think of any friend who looked like that. As far as I can tell the Dylan shot is a video clip, but I suppose it's just another clip we'll never see in full. I wonder what documentary it came from...
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:29 pm

That is from the beginning of 'Columbine: Lost Boys' documentary.

Those are NOT clips or segments of the "Basement Tapes". Just random clips of Dylan, etc.

Back to top Go down
milkwood

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Ah, thanks for that sororityalpha! I've never watched that doc. Good to know.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100313
Forum Reputation : 91

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From this point forward, if you would like to share a video from tumblr, please follow the steps illustrated in this article to retrieve the direct video link.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this real? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this real?   Is this real? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this real?
Page 1 of 1