Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victims' Rooms

Go down 
+9
shouldbeshot
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
Aimee Lacroux
InsaneIntruder
Tuga
1Mare1
Juicy Jazzy
Pizzacharms
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzacharms

Pizzacharms

Contribution Points : 59770
Forum Reputation : 25

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm

My first post. Does anyone have any pictures of the rooms of the victims? Or any pictures of their things?
They're like still moments from when everything was normal.
That's so interesting to me. I don't know why.

I've only been able to find pictures of Isaiah's room

Isaiah's Dad in his room
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Picture of a girl and Isaiah's watch on his computertable.I don't know who she is.

Graduation invitation

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 2:12 am

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 97819
Forum Reputation : 21

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 3:51 am

A tour of Rachel Scott's house. There is footage of her room in the video too.

Selah, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 97819
Forum Reputation : 21

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 3:52 am

mordupen wrote:
Alleged photo of Kelly Fleming's old bedroom although I take its authenticity with a grain of salt.
The photo is legit. You can see Kelly's room in the documentary '13 Families'.
Back to top Go down
Pizzacharms

Pizzacharms

Contribution Points : 59770
Forum Reputation : 25

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 7:40 am

Thanks a lot!

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 8:44 am

I can't imagine the pain their parents must have felt when they would walk into their rooms, knowing their child would never be there again. Sad
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60844
Forum Reputation : 10

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:11 am

I don't have rooms, but here are photos of John Tomlin's truck and Rachel Scott's car, if you want further research:

Back to top Go down

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:55 am

Several stated that John LOVED trucks. The lining of his coffin had Chevy trucks on it. His truck had real potential. If he had gotten the time to fix it up. Sad

Those older model trucks and muscle cars get me every time. Dustin's 72 Chevelle would have been a good starter car to restore as well.

Sadly the older model trucks/cars are very hard to come by now days. My husband had a Jet Black/White two tone 72 Chevy Truck when we first met. It was his pride and joy.  Lots of great memories were made/had in that truck. I cried when he sold it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:58 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Several stated that John LOVED trucks. The lining of his coffin had Chevy trucks on it. His truck had real potential. If he had gotten the time to fix it up. Sad

Those older model trucks and muscle cars get me every time. Dustin's 72 Chevelle would have been a good starter car to restore as well.

Sadly the older model trucks/cars are very hard to come by now days. My husband had a Jet Black/White two tone 72 Chevy Truck when we first met. It was his pride and joy.  Lots of great memories were made/had in that truck. I cried when he sold it. Very Happy

John had a Bible on his dashboard. It was still there on April 20th. Sad
Back to top Go down

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:02 am

I can't remember right off the top of my head, but did their parents keep their vehicles? scratch
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:34 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I can't remember right off the top of my head, but did their parents keep their vehicles?  scratch

Rachel's car was restored and used in I am not ashamed, so I guess her parents still have her car. I am not sure if John's family kept his truck.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 63717
Forum Reputation : 0

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 8:25 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I can't remember right off the top of my head, but did their parents keep their vehicles?  scratch

Rachel's car was restored and used in I am not ashamed, so I guess her parents still have her car. I am not sure if John's family kept his truck.

John's family kept the truck, his parents keep it in their garage. John had a wish list for improvements and Chevy actually customized it after his death. The radio station was left on a country station. His sister has written about this in a blog post.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 6:18 am

Tuga wrote:

John's family kept the truck, his parents keep it in their garage. John had a wish list for improvements and Chevy actually customized it after his death. The radio station was left on a country station. His sister has written about this in a blog post.

Thanks. Any chance if the Bible is still there?
Back to top Go down

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 6:32 am

Tuga wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Thanks for the info. Very sad though.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 2:30 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Tuga wrote:

Thanks. Any chance if the Bible is still there?

Possible. I imagine they keep it as a memento somewhere, so the truck is as good as any place. John also had a cross necklace hanging from the mirror. He had purchased it from a beggar during a church trip to Mexico. His sister took the cross and used it in a similar manner.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 11:18 pm

I wonder what Daniel Mauser's room looked like. I've always been specifically interested in him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

Contribution Points : 57121

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 pm

I wonder what the killers rooms looked like. Bombs and whatnot lying around maybe. Who knows.

anna444 and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
I wonder what the killers rooms looked like. Bombs and whatnot lying around maybe. Who knows.

There's actually a lot of info on that LOL.

I can see about scrounging up some proof.

Dylan's room, no, no bombs lying around nonchalantly. He had red shutters, a black wall, a stereo, a poster of various ways to make shooters (alcohol) I think he had his own bathroom and he had a fridge in his room. He also had a posters of Lou Gehrig, Roger Clemens and an Enemy Gold poster. Plus various music groups he liked. This is all coming from an interview with Nate Dykeman.

They did find a bomb or 2 in his room on 4/20 and according to A Mothers Reckoning she THINKS Dylan was hiding his gun in his room for a bit inside of the headboard of his bed.

After the Harris's moved there was a video tour of Eric's old house and you can see his bedroom. I THINK/hope that's what it was from.

Eric had a lot of contraband in his room, he had the whole basement. So he had furniture, a poster of Jenny McCarthy, I think a black container of shell casings...

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

Contribution Points : 57121

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:

There's actually a lot of info on that LOL.

I can see about scrounging up some proof.

Dylan's room, no, no bombs lying around nonchalantly. He had red shutters, a black wall, a stereo, a poster of various ways to make shooters (alcohol) I think he had his own bathroom and he had a fridge in his room. He also had a posters of Lou Gehrig, Roger Clemens and an Enemy Gold poster. Plus various music groups he liked. This is all coming from an interview with Nate Dykeman.

They did find a bomb or 2 in his room on 4/20 and according to A Mothers Reckoning she THINKS Dylan was hiding his gun in his room for a bit inside of the headboard of his bed.

After the Harris's moved there was a video tour of Eric's old house and you can see his bedroom. I THINK/hope that's what it was from.

Eric had a lot of contraband in his room, he had the whole basement. So he had furniture, a poster of Jenny McCarthy, I think a black container of shell casings...

are there any pics???? hope they are lying around somewhere on the net lol

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65778
Forum Reputation : 90

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:54 pm

I thought they found a part of a gun in Dylan's room just sitting on his dresser? Am I misremembering?

bit_bit46 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I thought they found a part of a gun in Dylan's room just sitting on his dresser? Am I misremembering?

That's a good question because I just remember bombs.

I thought there was something about the headboard of his bed but I think I am thinking of Sue's assumption in her book that if anything was hidden it was probably there.

If it was a gun, where did he get it? Or was it a bb gun? I thought they had all of their guns with them.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I wonder what Daniel Mauser's room looked like. I've always been specifically interested in him for some reason.
I think that picture of him playing something resembling Sims on a computer was likely taken in his room.

Last edited by Tuga on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 7:27 am

Is there any images crime wise/ Police evidence images of the Dylan's and Eric's room of the investigation? Also of the infamous "Bunker"? Also why was there only the two pics released/ leaked of their Suicide?
Back to top Go down

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:30 pm

wow! puts it in perspective. how horrible
Back to top Go down

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 3:25 pm

CaptainObvious wrote:
Is there any images crime wise/ Police evidence images of the Dylan's and Eric's room of the investigation? Also of the infamous "Bunker"? Also why was there only the two pics released/ leaked of their Suicide?

the cops are all salty about releasing historical evidence. i wish this stuff was released and there was a columbine museum. it was a very unique massacre and the start of paranoia of getting shot. stuff should be released to study but the cop's don't care.
Back to top Go down
shouldbeshot

Contribution Points : 59467

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Wow seeing these rooms are very sad and almost haunting in a way. Does anyone know how to view the 13 Families documentary they made without ordering it online?
Back to top Go down

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is also available to buy on Youtube, for around $10 I think.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69949
Forum Reputation : 28

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Daniel in his living room

And i assume his back garden

Back to top Go down
FreeJust

Contribution Points : 43615
Forum Reputation : 100

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 4:39 am

Smiggles94 wrote:

Am I mistaken or is that piece of cement where his body was?
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 34812
Forum Reputation : 244

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 11:47 pm

FreeJust wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:

Am I mistaken or is that piece of cement where his body was?
Yeah it was where he died

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 63612
Forum Reputation : 1210

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 2:26 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

A tour of Rachel Scott's house. There is footage of her room in the video too.

That Bo Jackson "METAMORPHOSIS" poster at 00:43 is pretty rare. From 1991 I believe. They can sell for hundreds and up to $1000 dollars now if unopened. Nice collection.

Victims' Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims' Rooms   Victims' Rooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victims' Rooms
Page 1 of 1