Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Rooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244


Posts : 593
Contribution Points : 122275
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 23

Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Rooms   Rooms Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 5:32 pm

1214:
Helena Ramsey
Nick Dworet

1216:
Alaina Petty
Alex Schachter
Alyssa Alhadef

1213:
Carmen Schentrup

Hallway:
Jaime Guttenberg
Gina Montalto (suppose to be in 1215 but was working on an assignment possibly with Luke Hoyer)
Luke Hoyer (suppose to be in 1215 but was working on an assignment possibly with Gina Montalto)
Joaquin Oliver
Meadow Pollack
Cara Loughan
Chris Hixon
Scott Biegel


Stairwell:
Aaron Fies
Peter Wang


Last edited by Kerea2244 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess


Posts : 487
Contribution Points : 65682
Forum Reputation : 430
Join date : 2017-10-22

Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms   Rooms Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
1214:

Hallway:
Jaime Guttenberg
Gina Montalto (suppose to be in 1215 but was working on an assignment possibly with Luke Hoyer)
Luke Hoyer (suppose to be in 1215 but was working on an assignment possibly with Gina Montalto)
Joaquin Oliver
Scott Biegel


Wasn't Chris Hixon also shot in the first floor hallway aswell?
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244


Posts : 593
Contribution Points : 122275
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 23

Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms   Rooms Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 8:00 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
1214:

Hallway:
Jaime Guttenberg
Gina Montalto (suppose to be in 1215 but was working on an assignment possibly with Luke Hoyer)
Luke Hoyer (suppose to be in 1215 but was working on an assignment possibly with Gina Montalto)
Joaquin Oliver
Scott Biegel


Wasn't Chris Hixon also shot in the first floor hallway aswell?
I fixed it
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms   Rooms Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
1214:
Helena Ramsey
Nick Dworet

1216:
Alaina Petty
Alex Schachter
Alyssa Alhadef

1213:
Carmen Schentrup

Hallway:
Jaime Guttenberg
Gina Montalto (suppose to be in 1215 but was working on an assignment possibly with Luke Hoyer)
Luke Hoyer (suppose to be in 1215 but was working on an assignment possibly with Gina Montalto)
Joaquin Oliver
Chris Hixon
Scott Biegel


Stairwell:
Aaron Fies
Peter Wang

Cara Loughran and Meadow Pollack were also both killed in a hallway (third floor). Also I think Jamie Guttenburg was the one who died in the 3rd floor stairwell and Peter Wang was the one who was killed in the 3rd floor hallway based on the report on the medical response that got released today.
Back to top Go down
 
Rooms
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Victims' Rooms
» Photos/Footage of Shooters Rooms
» Detailed list of contents found in killers rooms?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: