Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.

Go down 
+5
Lizpuff
sororityalpha
silentprocess
InsaneIntruder
Jenn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 9:39 am

Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I hate to say it but there have been quite a few cases I have heard of where people adopt children to abuse.  They don't want to abuse their own children so they adopt some.  

I have been thinking about this case for a while and I feel like they did not adopt her to take care of her but to abuse her.

This whole case makes me sick to even think about it. BUT the fact that her adoptive parents so far have been pretty much handled with kid gloves by the court system also pisses me off to no end. Mad

He admitted to killing her, then hiding the body. The mother knew of the abuse and was probably abusing Sherin as well. BOTH need to be treated the same exact way they treated that innocent child and then left to slowly die in a hole somewhere.  End of story.  But most likely the mom will get next to nothing as a punishment. While the dad will probably get a few years in jail.

Last I heard the court hasn't decided if they want to seek the death penalty yet.  HOW could they NOT want to see this man put to death?! He abused and then killed a child that was completely at his mercy. He showed Sherin none, so in my opinion he doesn't deserve any either. I for one do not want to pay for him to sit in a cell for who knows how long.

I read over a few cases this morning.  One that happened in my own state.  The woman abused the boy starved him, burned him beat him, and then killed him by hitting him so hard that his colon burst into his body and he died.  She was given 8 years.  8 years.  And she had tortured other adopted children and her husband.  

The justice system in the US sucks.  I cant believe it sometimes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a sad fact that a child's life seems to mean very little. Sad  I honestly don't understand how the courts can put a time limit on the cost of a life, especially when the life was taken by torture and abuse.

In cases like this I truly would LOVE to see the "Eye for an Eye" thing implemented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Inappropriate photo removed for breaking forum rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Inappropriate photo removed for breaking forum rules.

WOW! Really? Shocked Evil or Very Mad   There you got a reaction out of me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BUT if you are gonna troll at least make it accurate. This is the culvert where her remains were found.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:05 am

I received 9 abuse complaints over this photo. And I don't find this shit funny or amusing at all. What kind of person thinks it's funny to make a meme using a photo of a child who was murdered by her own Father? It's disgusting.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 11:07 pm

Jenn wrote:
I received 9 abuse complaints over this photo. And I don't find this shit funny or amusing at all. What kind of person thinks it's funny to make a meme using a photo of a child who was murdered by her own Father? It's disgusting.
Is that why he's banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: