Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.

Go down 
+5
Lizpuff
sororityalpha
silentprocess
InsaneIntruder
Jenn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:47 am

One can only hope that our screwed up justice system will actually come though this time and that bastard gets what he deserves. Not prison time, I don't feel its right. He shouldn't get to breath air and have even a tiny bit of joy or happiness.

In my opinion he needs to be tortured in the same way that poor baby likely was and then left to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now he says that he was physically assisting her drinking the milk, and she choked and eventually her breathing slowed, and he couldn't feel a heartbeat(taken from the report).

Meaning he was likely trying to FORCE the milk down her throat, she got choked, and he let her die?!  WTF! Who sits there and watches a baby choke to death!!! Then hides the body? Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Another question, why the f*ck was he trying to make her drink the milk in the garage? The only thing I can think of, is so no one would hear him being abusive to her.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 1:22 pm

I never thought I'd say this, but I hope a hell exists. I hope hell exists so that monster gets what he deserves. I'll only be satisfied with his punishment if he's tortured forever.
If you kill a child and you're an adult, I have absolutely no respect for you.
If you kill a disabled child when you're an adult, I hope hell exists so you go there.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 pm

I'm not buying this story he's selling either. If she did choke on the milk it is because he poured it down her throat, not because she swallowed it wrong. And I'm willing to bet that she wasn't even standing up but that he forced her onto her back and then poured it down her throat making it impossible for her to cough it up.

She drown on fucking milk. You don't drown by standing up, drinking a cup of milk and swallowing it wrong. I've swallowed drinks "down the wrong pipe" a million times in my life and any human being that happens to immediately stops drinking and then coughs until they get it out of their airway.

And in the garage? Who the hell takes their little girl into the garage at 3 AM to give her milk? He took her out there because he knew he was gonna pour it down her throat.

So why is this charge just "injury to a child" why isn't it at least 2nd degree murder? Cuz it's at least that.

I hope once they verify that it is her and find her lungs filled with milk they arrest this bastard again and this time for murder.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Jenn wrote:
I'm not buying this story he's selling either. If she did choke on the milk it is because he poured it down her throat, not because she swallowed it wrong. And I'm willing to bet that she wasn't even standing up but that he forced her onto her back and then poured it down her throat making it impossible for her to cough it up.

She drown on fucking milk. You don't drown by standing up, drinking a cup of milk and swallowing it wrong. I've swallowed drinks "down the wrong pipe" a million times in my life and any human being that happens to immediately stops drinking and then coughs until they get it out of their airway.

And in the garage? Who the hell takes their little girl into the garage at 3 AM to give her milk? He took her out there because he knew he was gonna pour it down her throat.

So why is this charge just "injury to a child" why isn't it at least 2nd degree murder? Cuz it's at least that.

I hope once they verify that it is her and find her lungs filled with milk they arrest this bastard again and this time for murder.

I couldn't agree more!  To my knowledge he didn't even try to lie and say he tried CPR or anything. He just let her die! Then stuffed her little body in the closest hole he could find trying to save his own ass. How the hell is he only charged with "Injury to a child"?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I couldn't agree more!  To my knowledge he didn't even try to lie and say he tried CPR or anything. He just let her die! Then stuffed her little body in the closest hole he could find trying to save his own ass. How the hell is he only charged with "Injury to a child"?! Mad
My guess is that they are waiting for a complete autopsy report. Luckily though this moron of a "Father" seems to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever read about and probably doesn't realize that if there is a ton of milk in her lungs that means she drown on it and not just "choked" on it.

There's just no way that she would continue to take in milk if she were choking. She was held down and it was forced. That's why he took her to the garage - to force it and he knew it would probably make a mess in his $300 thousand dollar house. So instead of getting milk all over his house, he took her outside where it didn't matter if it made a mess.

I just hope these people do the right thing and charge him with murder because it wasn't just an "injury", she's dead. And what about him lying to investigators? There has to be some kind of charges for that too.

I'll never understand why the charges are never as bad for parents when they murder a child? Like Baby Briana's Mother. She's already out of jail and she not only contributed to her murder but allowed her to be abused, raped and beaten. Why aren't these parents ever given actual life sentences? If they murdered an adult it would be life in prison or the death penalty but for some reason when they kill their own children, it's never as bad and I'll never understand that. It should be worse when you murder a child because they are completely defenseless. Especially when they are that young. Baby Briana was only 5 months old. Her Father and Uncle raped, beat, bit and just tortured that girl until she was dead and they only got 57 years. WHY?

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:40 pm

"Oh no, I tried to make my child drink her milk at 3 am in the garage and she's choking! Whatever shall I do! I know, just wait until she dies, hide her body and lie to the police! I'm such a genius..."
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 12:50 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
One can only hope that our screwed up justice system will actually come though this time and that bastard gets what he deserves. Not prison time, I don't feel its right. He shouldn't get to breath air and have even a tiny bit of joy or happiness.

In my opinion he needs to be tortured in the same way that poor baby likely was and then left to die.

If it makes you feel any better, the other inmates will probably beat, rape, and/or kill him unless he's segregated from the rest of the prison population.

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:12 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, the other inmates will probably beat, rape, and/or kill him unless he's segregated from the rest of the prison population.

As ruthless as it sounds, I truly hope that is what happens to that piece of shit. He should suffer in every way possible, then be waterboarded with milk until he drowns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:24 am

Jenn wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:

My guess is that they are waiting for a complete autopsy report. Luckily though this moron of a "Father" seems to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever read about and probably doesn't realize that if there is a ton of milk in her lungs that means she drown on it and not just "choked" on it.

There's just no way that she would continue to take in milk if she were choking. She was held down and it was forced. That's why he took her to the garage - to force it and he knew it would probably make a mess in his $300 thousand dollar house. So instead of getting milk all over his house, he took her outside where it didn't matter if it made a mess.

I just hope these people do the right thing and charge him with murder because it wasn't just an "injury", she's dead. And what about him lying to investigators? There has to be some kind of charges for that too.

I'll never understand why the charges are never as bad for parents when they murder a child? Like Baby Briana's Mother. She's already out of jail and she not only contributed to her murder but allowed her to be abused, raped and beaten. Why aren't these parents ever given actual life sentences? If they murdered an adult it would be life in prison or the death penalty but for some reason when they kill their own children, it's never as bad and I'll never understand that. It should be worse when you murder a child because they are completely defenseless. Especially when they are that young. Baby Briana was only 5 months old. Her Father and Uncle raped, beat, bit and just tortured that girl until she was dead and they only got 57 years. WHY?

I have never understood the laws regarding kids either. You could possible get more jail/prison time for hurting or killing an animal then you would for doing the same to a child. Makes no sense at all.

The garage thing stood out to me as soon as I read it. It is obvious he cared nothing for that baby. If he had even one ounce of love for her, he wouldn't have been forcing milk down her throat in a garage at 3 am, he wouldn't have just watched her die then tried to cover his own ass.

I'm STILL trying to find any reports on why CPS was involved prior to this. Possibly they are trying to cover their own ass as well. If they knew that she was being abused and still left her with that monster then they should be held accountable too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 2:18 pm

By all means watch that bastard close! Don't let him take the easy way out by letting him commit suicide. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Has anyone come across any reports regarding when the autopsy results will likely be released?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Still no autopsy. Sherin's older sister to be released from Foster care to extended family members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Now the Mom has been arrested. They had left that baby alone at home on Oct. 6th while they and their actual daughter went out to eat! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 3:07 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Now the Mom has been arrested. They had left that baby alone at home on Oct. 6th while they and their actual daughter went out to eat! Evil or Very Mad
Oh boy, I wonder what could possibly go wrong by doing that. I can't possibly imagine anything bad happening involving that baby by leaving it alone there.
Good parenting everyone. Every parent on this planet should totally try and be like them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 3:17 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Oh boy, I wonder what could possibly go wrong by doing that. I can't possibly imagine anything bad happening involving that baby by leaving it alone there.
Good parenting everyone. Every parent on this planet should totally try and be like them.

The police are now trying to figure out if Sherin was dead BEFORE they got home or died AFTER they had returned from eating. Her cause of death is still not known. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 pm

I still have yet to find out why Child Protective Services were involved prior to Sherin's disappearance. They will not release their reports. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Why did they reduce her bond if they still consider her a flight risk?! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finally it all comes out. Sherin had been abused for months prior to her disappearance/death. Her pediatrician had made the reports to CPS. Sad  And a judge had actually just reduced that bitch's bond not long ago!  Mad

"Testimony Wednesday revealed the child was seen for broken bones, possible joint and muscle infections and other injuries over the course of a few months."

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:48 pm

The case was reported to CPS way back in MARCH!? Mad Sadly just another case of CPS not doing their f*cking job! Sad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finally it all comes out. Sherin had been abused for months prior to her disappearance/death. Her pediatrician had made the reports to CPS. Sad  And a judge had actually just reduced that bitches bond not long ago!  Mad

"Testimony Wednesday revealed the child was seen for broken bones, possible joint and muscle infections and other injuries over the course of a few months."
I wouldn't be surprised if they murdered her (accidentally or intentionally) and tried to cover it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 5:05 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finally it all comes out. Sherin had been abused for months prior to her disappearance/death. Her pediatrician had made the reports to CPS. Sad  And a judge had actually just reduced that bitches bond not long ago!  Mad

I wouldn't be surprised if they murdered her (accidentally or intentionally) and tried to cover it up.

I hope that baby's face haunts them every second of every day for the rest of their miserable lives. Which I hope is very short!Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 pm

It doesn't surprise me that she had been abused prior to being murdered. I wonder if they only abused her or both of the children because it seems like they had only been abusing her from what I've read so far. I just hope they actually get charged with murder and not these other stupid bullshit charges.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 am

Jenn wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that she had been abused prior to being murdered. I wonder if they only abused her or both of the children because it seems like they had only been abusing her from what I've read so far. I just hope they actually get charged with murder and not these other stupid bullshit charges.

Most likely only Sherin, as she wasn't their biological child. I haven't seen anything about their other daughter being abused either. Its hard to tell what they will be charged with at this point. Time will tell if they turn on each other and start pointing fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 am

The parents had pictures of their biological daughter in their home but none of Sherin. It is plain to see they were ashamed of her. The night she disappeared they had went out to eat at a restaurant, taking their other child with them, but left little Sherin at home alone. It's not hard to see that they didn't care for this child at all.  Crying or Very sad

This is a quote from their Attorney.  

"This child was very disfigured. You're not going to post an unflattering picture of a child for everybody to see...There weren't very flattering pictures, so why take a picture?"

How can they say this baby was disfigured!? WHERE!? She was adorable! Look at her beautiful smile. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:09 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

"This child was very disfigured. You're not going to post an unflattering picture of a child for everybody to see...There weren't very flattering pictures, so why take a picture?"
They don't have a very good attorney. That's good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:23 pm

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

One can only hope that he sucks as an Attorney as much as they sucked at being parents. Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:19 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

One can only hope that he sucks as an Attorney as much as they sucked at being parents. Mad
Well if they did it then it's good.
But even if they didn't kill her they abused her so it's still good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 12:49 pm

They have FINALLY ruled her death a homicide. Not like there was much doubt. Rolling Eyes Yet still not saying what caused her death or what the injuries were. Her little body was very decomposed, so that may be why they can't or won't say what they think killed her. Sad

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They have FINALLY ruled her death a homicide. Not like there was much doubt.  Rolling Eyes  Yet still not saying what caused her death or what the injuries were.  Her little body was very decomposed, so that may be why they can't or won't say what they think killed her.  Sad

It should've taken them a shorter time to figure it out, it was so obvious that it was homicide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:11 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They have FINALLY ruled her death a homicide. Not like there was much doubt.  Rolling Eyes  Yet still not saying what caused her death or what the injuries were.  Her little body was very decomposed, so that may be why they can't or won't say what they think killed her.  Sad

It should've taken them a shorter time to figure it out, it was so obvious that it was homicide.

Very true. Now lets see if the bastards will get a significant sentence. They both deserve to be tortured to death in my opinion. Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:34 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Very true. Now lets see if the bastards will get a significant sentence. They both deserve to be tortured to death in my opinion. Mad
Life in prison or torture. If they get death sentences I hope prisoners finish them off before the cops do because they don't deserve painless deaths. That poor girl probably suffered a lot before she died, so they should too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:43 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Life in prison or torture. If they get death sentences I hope prisoners finish them off before the cops do because they don't deserve painless deaths. That poor girl probably suffered a lot before she died, so they should too.

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 3:27 pm

“We have not yet decided if we are going to actually seek death. We do go through a process to make that determination,” District Attorney Faith Johnson said at a news conference after a grand jury returned the indictments.

WHY WOULD THEY NOT SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY!??? Mad  complaint

Both pieces of shit should die. The dad for killing her, and the mother for KNOWING Sherin was being abused, if not helping to abuse her.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 5:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

“We have not yet decided if we are going to actually seek death. We do go through a process to make that determination,” District Attorney Faith Johnson said at a news conference after a grand jury returned the indictments.

Both pieces of shit should die. The dad for killing her, and the mother for KNOWING Sherin was being abused, if not helping to abuse her.
WHAT??? WHY NOT!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

WHAT??? WHY NOT!?

Who knows!? Mad  They are still deciding IF they want to seek the death penalty.  Its not like they don't have mounds of evidence that she was being abused several months prior to her death. Its not like they don't have the bastard's confession(several in fact). But in this world children's rights leave A LOT to be desired.

If it was me the ONLY choice I would be making is on whether I wanted him to died very slow and painful or very, very slow and painful.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:37 pm

"The brief indictment notes the findings of a Grand Jury, which state: “During the commission of the offense, defendant did use a deadly weapon, the exact nature and description of which is not known to the Grand Jury.”

The indictment also states that Mathews “did intentionally and knowingly cause the death of Sherin Mathews” on or around Oct. 7, 2017, in a manner and means unknown to the Grand Jury."

Ok so when will this piece of shit be given what he deserves?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Who in their right mind would let these monsters have their biological child back? Or any child for that matter!? Lets hope the judge does the right thing and terminates all their parental rights and this kid can be adopted by a family member or another loving family.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:39 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Who in their right mind would let these monsters have their biological child back? Or any child for that matter!? Lets hope the judge does the right thing and terminates all their parental rights and this kid can be adopted by a family member or another loving family.
This case only gets more and more stressful....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 3:54 pm

How about we STOP letting people off easy for torturing and killing innocent children! That would be a first step. We have stiffer penalties for animal abuse then we do for child abuse. Sad

The main fact isn't that this baby was left alone. It was that she was stuck with two pieces of shit who didn't care or love her in the least. The real fact of this case was that Sherin was being abused and nothing was done about it. It had been turned into CPS by the child's Pediatrician months before her death, yet they did NOTHING! So they are second in line for blame right behind the so called parents. Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

How about we STOP letting people off easy for torturing and killing innocent children! That would be a first step. We have stiffer penalties for animal abuse then we do for child abuse. Sad

The main fact isn't that this baby was left alone. It was that she was stuck with two pieces of shit who didn't care or love her in the least. The real fact of this case was that Sherin was being abused and nothing was done about it. It had been turned into CPS by the child's Pediatrician months before her death, yet they did NOTHING! So they are second in line for blame right behind the so called parents. Mad
Damn it. This case is so stupid. Just charge them with murder already and make better child abuse laws, is that so hard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:39 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Damn it. This case is so stupid. Just charge them with murder already and make better child abuse laws, is that so hard?

Yes, apparently it is.

It seems people are missing the bigger picture with this case. It wasn't that they left Sherin alone, it was that they had been abusing her for MONTHS! The abuse was bad enough that Sherin's doctor had turned it into CPS months before she was finally killed.

So focusing on the shitty parents leaving her alone is really missing the main point and the reason for her death. Sherin didn't die while left alone, she was killed by the bastard who was supposed to be her dad.  Being left alone was the least of that poor baby's problems. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:57 pm

What does her being left home alone have to do with anything? It's not even relevant in this case. Yes, of course it's wrong to leave a 3 year old home all alone while you go out and eat with your other child, but she did not die because she was left home alone. She didn't die because she choked on milk while no one was home.

She died because this moron held her down (most likely on her back) and poured God only knows how much milk down her throat while she inhaled it and choked to death on it.

I wish they'd just stop beating around the bush and charge him with murder and charge her with accessory to murder and charge both of them for child abuse and child neglect.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Jenn wrote:
What does her being left home alone have to do with anything? It's not even relevant in this case. Yes, of course it's wrong to leave a 3 year old home all alone while you go out and eat with your other child, but she did not die because she was left home alone. She didn't die because she choked on milk while no one was home.

She died because this moron held her down (most likely on her back) and poured God only knows how much milk down her throat while she inhaled it and choked to death on it.

I wish they'd just stop beating around the bush and charge him with murder and charge her with accessory to murder and charge both of them for child abuse and child neglect.

I truly am at a loss at how this whole case has been handled. It is beyond frustrating knowing that CPS had prior knowledge that she was being abused yet they didn't investigate. They left a defenseless baby with those monsters. So in a sense they allowed this child to be murdered right under their noses. Sadly Sherin is just one of MANY that has been failed by the system.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 5:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I truly am at a loss at how this whole case has been handled. It is beyond frustrating knowing that CPS had prior knowledge that she was being abused yet they didn't investigate. They left a defenseless baby with those monsters. So in a sense they allowed this child to be murdered right under their noses. Sadly Sherin is just one of MANY that has been failed by the system.
Yep, it's true. What I don't understand though is why did they adopt her? Did they adopt her just to abuse her? They barely had her a year and within that year she was showing signs of repeated abuse. And so they had to be abusing her pretty much from the get go.

The man told the police that she was sickly and malnourished but the people in India at the orphanage she was in said that she wasn't. So on top of the abuse, they were starving her as well. So it makes no sense to me as to why they even wanted this child? Unless they received some kind of funds for taking her in or something? I thought with adoptions though, that the adopters are the ones who had to pay to adopt the child? Maybe it's different when adopting out of the country?

And I keep seeing these news articles where these monsters are trying to get back their parental rights for their biological child. I'm not sure why they're worrying about that right now after they already murdered one child.

This entire case is a huge mess and has been from the very beginning.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:30 am

Jenn wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Yep, it's true. What I don't understand though is why did they adopt her? Did they adopt her just to abuse her? They barely had her a year and within that year she was showing signs of repeated abuse. And so they had to be abusing her pretty much from the get go.

The man told the police that she was sickly and malnourished but the people in India at the orphanage she was in said that she wasn't. So on top of the abuse, they were starving her as well. So it makes no sense to me as to why they even wanted this child? Unless they received some kind of funds for taking her in or something? I thought with adoptions though, that the adopters are the ones who had to pay to adopt the child? Maybe it's different when adopting out of the country?

And I keep seeing these news articles where these monsters are trying to get back their parental rights for their biological child. I'm not sure why they're worrying about that right now after they already murdered one child.

This entire case is a huge mess and has been from the very beginning.

I read somewhere that the mom was having infertility issues, so they decided to adopt. WHY they adopted then abused and ultimately killed Sherin is any ones guess. Although it was clear that they cared nothing about her, and seemed ashamed of her. Who knows how many times the parents had left her alone while they took their biological child out. There were no pictures of Sherin in their house, they said she was disfigured and didn't take good pictures. To my knowledge their biological daughter was never hurt. It was only Sherin who suffered the abuse.  

Their lawyer was even quoted as saying that the child wasn't photogenic and why display pictures of her, or something along those lines. Mad  We have all seen pictures of that baby, she was adorable with a big beautiful smile. Although how that poor angel could still muster up a smile during her short life is a heartbreaking mystery. Sad  

Also they knew what she looked like before they adopted her, so as you said why go through with the adoption of a child they deemed ugly and disfigured? scratch I agree with you, this case make no sense.  I only hope that they pay for what was done to Sherin.  She was let down completely by the system while she was alive, lets hope her killers at least get punished for their actions after her death.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 8:54 am

I hate to say it but there have been quite a few cases I have heard of where people adopt children to abuse. They don't want to abuse their own children so they adopt some.

I have been thinking about this case for a while and I feel like they did not adopt her to take care of her but to abuse her.

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 9:13 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I hate to say it but there have been quite a few cases I have heard of where people adopt children to abuse.  They don't want to abuse their own children so they adopt some.  

I have been thinking about this case for a while and I feel like they did not adopt her to take care of her but to abuse her.

This whole case makes me sick to even think about it. BUT the fact that her adoptive parents so far have been pretty much handled with kid gloves by the court system also pisses me off to no end. Mad

He admitted to killing her, then hiding the body. The mother knew of the abuse and was probably abusing Sherin as well. BOTH need to be treated the same exact way they treated that innocent child and then left to slowly die in a hole somewhere.  End of story.  But most likely the mom will get next to nothing as a punishment. While the dad will probably get a few years in jail.

Last I heard the court hasn't decided if they want to seek the death penalty yet.  HOW could they NOT want to see this man put to death?! He abused and then killed a child that was completely at his mercy. He showed Sherin none, so in my opinion he doesn't deserve any either. I for one do not want to pay for him to sit in a cell for who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 9:28 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I hate to say it but there have been quite a few cases I have heard of where people adopt children to abuse.  They don't want to abuse their own children so they adopt some.  

This whole case makes me sick to even think about it. BUT the fact that her adoptive parents so far have been pretty much handled with kid gloves by the court system also pisses me off to no end. Mad

He admitted to killing her, then hiding the body. The mother knew of the abuse and was probably abusing Sherin as well. BOTH need to be treated the same exact way they treated that innocent child and then left to slowly die in a hole somewhere.  End of story.  But most likely the mom will get next to nothing as a punishment. While the dad will probably get a few years in jail.

Last I heard the court hasn't decided if they want to seek the death penalty yet.  HOW could they NOT want to see this man put to death?! He abused and then killed a child that was completely at his mercy. He showed Sherin none, so in my opinion he doesn't deserve any either. I for one do not want to pay for him to sit in a cell for who knows how long.

I read over a few cases this morning. One that happened in my own state. The woman abused the boy starved him, burned him beat him, and then killed him by hitting him so hard that his colon burst into his body and he died. She was given 8 years. 8 years. And she had tortured other adopted children and her husband.

The justice system in the US sucks. I cant believe it sometimes.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: