Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Empty
PostSubject: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Officer S.T. Moye of the Virginia Tech Police Department states in a document that, during one of the stalking incidents, the victim (Jennifer Nelson) showed him Seung's FB page and he describes a bit of it in a report. I don't know if I'm allowed to copy the exert word for word so I'll state ALL the information needed, but DIFFERENTLY. Basically, on his page there was a picture of a male donning a white Nike T-shirt. His face was whited out and a question mark was in the white (this could have possibly been his avatar and he likely changed it to the picture most of you have as an avatar of another man with a question mark in the void). His user as we all know was "Question Mark" and his screen name was "spankyjelly". Search up "Seung hui cho school shooters.info" if you want to see the official report.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124574
Forum Reputation : 1001

[DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86328
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 4:50 am

Thanks for the new info. I thought my profile picture was the actual picture.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:02 am

Also could the picture be an edited version of this picture of Cho?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] possibly not because there is no visible Nike logo. The cover of "The Case of Seung Hui Cho" reveals a more zoomed out version of the same picture and it's revealed that it's just a white T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 1:49 pm

scibblewop wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] possibly not because there is no visible Nike logo. The cover of "The Case of Seung Hui Cho" reveals a more zoomed out version of the same picture and it's revealed that it's just a white T-shirt.
Oh ok, the shirt in that picture kinda looked like a sports shirt to me so I thought it was possibly a Nike shirt.
EDIT: I checked out the cover of the book and it wasn't the actual picture, it was a portrait of Cho made by an artist.

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more information)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh my Jesus aha thanks for clarifying
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:10 am

scibblewop wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh my Jesus aha thanks for clarifying
No problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.   [DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DISCLAIMER: Extremely shallow] Details of Seung's Facebook page on report.
Page 1 of 1