Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Empty
PostSubject: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Sutherland Springs Church Shooter may of posted a threat on 4chan day before as seen above.
The eyebrows, head shape, hairstyle and blue eyes are extremely similiar to the shooter and it is being said by multiple media sources that the gunman wore all black with tactical gear and a "skull mask".

does this mean that we can confirm this as the shooter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Some one please correct me if I am wrong! Some are saying yes.  But I don't think it has been confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Some one please correct me if I am wrong! Some are saying yes.  But I don't think it has been confirmed yet.

well many media sources are claiming he was wearing a skull mask and the photo is very similiar, the threat a day before aswell, this just can't be a coincidence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fox News:

Kelley was dressed entirely in black during Sunday's attack and also wore a face mask replete with a white skull, Martin said.

"He was obviously suspicious to others based on how he was dressed in all black," he said. "He was wearing a face mask with a white skull on it."

Al Jazeera:

He was dressed all in black and he wore a black mask with a white skull over his face.

i could go on and on, most mainstream media sources are claiming he wore face mask with a skull on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:47 pm

It may very well be him.scratch But you know how the media often gets shit wrong. Haha
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 89178
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Let's wait until the police say something about it first.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 73673
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Those mask are pretty popular. I have a couple of them myself.
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 62695
Forum Reputation : 0
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 5:27 pm

The guy who posted himself in the mask confirmed it was just a troll, said he got drunk and just started shitposting
Can't find the thread though, he posted a timestamp of him in the mask
Major coincidence though

Drakeford dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before   Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sutherland Springs Church Shooter threat on 4Chan Day Before
Page 1 of 1