Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit Empty
PostSubject: Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit   Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 2:39 am

Redditor "Conkersixtyfour" is an ex-member of Shocked Beyond Belief. He, at one point, interacted with Adam. r/IAmA: "IAmA ex member of the Super Columbine Massacre RPG / shocked beyond belief forum frequented by Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also! He states that SuccessTech shooter Asa Coon was possible on the same site! Never would've expected that.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83717
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit   Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:24 am

This was Cleaning Columbine (mainly using the Reddit account to promote his own videos) and his name on the forum was babyxenomorph.

He made a video about Adam too.

This is the exchange he mentioned in both places:

Quote :
babyxenomorph wrote: Pretty keen for the states....who wants to marry me so I can stay Laughing
Smiggles: Gay marriage is legal in my state. I was holding out for RegalSin, but you're awful purty...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit   Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:55 am

sscc wrote:
This was Cleaning Columbine (mainly using the Reddit account to promote his own videos) and his name on the forum was babyxenomorph.
Oh boy should I delete this then? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit   Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex-member of the columbine forum Adam was in speaks out on Reddit
Page 1 of 1