Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charles Manson Dead

Go down 
+6
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
Jenn
W.A.R.
STK
haydenschool
10 posters
AuthorMessage
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64173
Forum Reputation : 0

Charles Manson Dead Empty
PostSubject: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

48 years after he committed the 1969 murders of Abigail Ann Folger, Wojciech Frykowski, Steven Earl Parent, Sharon Tate Polanski, Jay Sebring, Leno La Bianca and Rosemary La Bianca, Charles Manson has died at age 83. He died at 8:13PM Pacific Time.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 am

holy fuck really?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:42 am

Well theres an end to a era right there. I'm sure if Hell is real then Manson is playing Hot Potato with the Devil right about now. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 7:28 am

Its about time.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 7:58 am

I had a feeling we would be hearing about him dying any time now. He wasn't doing too well earlier this year and had already been to the hospital once.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 8:08 am

Are any other members of the family alive still, I believe that girl was getting parol or something
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 9:34 am

-warrior wrote:
Are any other members of the family alive still, I believe that girl was getting parol or something

Leslie van Houten was paroled this year

Many others are still alive. A few like Susan Atkins are gone

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 10:35 am

Lizpuff wrote:
-warrior wrote:

Leslie van Houten was paroled this year

Many others are still alive.  A few like Susan Atkins are gone

I wonder how they reacted to his death?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 11:21 am

I think squeaky fromme Is still alive too.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 11:22 am

I have heard a victim's sister is praying for his soul in the afterlife. She is a bigger person than I

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I have heard a victim's sister is praying for his soul in the afterlife.  She is a bigger person than I

I can forgive little things, but hurting someone in my family would put you forever at the top of my "Will piss on your grave when you die List".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I have heard a victim's sister is praying for his soul in the afterlife.  She is a bigger person than I

Supposing this is real I highly doubt she is. People say stuff like that just to get attention or seem "strong".
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74664
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:17 pm

About damn time.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69376
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Nothing new. He has been dead for decades. He has had absolutely nothing relevant to say in years so he has basically already been dead. Quite possibly one of the most boring criminals in history. Tell me the last time in the last 10 years that he has said or done anything meaningful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:00 pm

spidEr wrote:
Nothing new. He has been dead for decades. He has had absolutely nothing relevant to say in years so he has basically already been dead. Quite possibly one of the most boring criminals in history. Tell me the last time in the last 10 years that he has said or done anything meaningful.  

he did an interview in the 80s and thats it..i dont get peoples obsession with him
Back to top Go down
Giga143

Giga143

Contribution Points : 60573
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 12:41 am

I know he didnt even kill anyone and when he tried he fail got scared and ran with his tail in between his legs. He got his members to do all the work.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 1:02 am

Finally he died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Manson Dead   Charles Manson Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Manson Dead
Page 1 of 1