Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?

Go down 
+9
Draw_It_White
bubbles
Nirvana92
Kiwik
shades
Moonshadow
PaintItBlack
sororityalpha
tragedy79
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Empty
PostSubject: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:05 pm

There has been a rumor floating around that someone found out that he was buried at this cemetery in an unmarked grave .Does anyone think there's any truth to this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:14 pm

no. Eric was cremated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:23 pm

The person who started this rumor said his ashes were buried there . This person claims to have found this information

Last edited by philosopher_king on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tumblr links, including all social media accounts, are forbidden.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Not really. I could believe it re:Dylan, but not with Eric. Didn't the Harrises move away from Littleton? It'd seem much more logical to me that they'd have their son near them somehow. I don't think they left anything in Littleton outside of bad memories and could-have-beens. Plus, wouldn't someone in the community have figured it out a while ago and created an uproar over it if it were true?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:22 pm

I don't know? None of us has any inside information or knows the family so we can think about it and guess .Maybe they buried his ashes there years later after things died down ?Maybe they didn't.Maybe his ashes are scattered in the winds.I hope that if he is buried there his grave will be left alone .He deserves to rest in peace .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:05 pm

I highly doubt he was buried in the sense of a casket. He was most likely cremated and his parents probably have his ashes as do Dylan's parents.
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 105645
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Somebody on this board or the old one said that Eric's ashes were scattered in Platsburg?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 128034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 pm

I don't have a source but I am almost 100% sure that Eric was cremated

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 12:38 am

I read a few articles with Eric's parents claiming that they did bury him, but in a unmarked grave in an unnamed cemetery, to prevent destruction. But for all i know those articles gave me incorrect information.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 100191
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 2:47 am

E.h_columbine_d.k wrote:
I read a few articles with Eric's parents claiming that they did bury him, but in a unmarked grave in an unnamed cemetery, to prevent destruction. But for all i know those articles gave me incorrect information.

It seems like I have an very vague memory of this too but since Eric's parents have always been so private I kinda doubt the accuracy of those early reports.

As far as if this report is true I'd say its doubtful but not impossible.I hope its not though because if it were every discovered to be buried anywhere I am sure some would desecrate the grave which is a horrid thing to do to a grave site, any grave site.

It's sad that his family and those of us who care have no grave site to visit but under the tragic circumstances its best.Besides as someone once said his memorial is the wind and the rain.I really liked that and that's how I try to think of it.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

isabellaaa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 75506

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:27 am

Everything is possible, but we will possibly never know for sure if Eric has a gravesite at all, and if so, where it is.

I have many thoughts on it (way too interested in death, body disposal and gravesites... maybe I need therapy).

First of all, if Eric's family decided to not speak with the public, we should respect their decision. After all, they lost a son, they have to cope with this terrible burden - that their son did not only committed suicide, but was actually a mass murderer... I cannot fathom how it feels, as I am not a parent. But I am sure that this is incredibly hard for them. No wonder that they wish that people leave them alone. For many, the whole tragedy is just a morbid sensation.

But I think it is a shame that there are good chances to a gravesite being vandalized. Very bad that - as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pointed - under such tragic circumstances, it is the best that Eric's (and Dylan's) resting place is unknown.

I mean: no matter who the deceased was, no matter what they did in their lifetime - everyone deserves to rest in peace.
At least, because a dead person cannot defend himself/herself, and so it is really not a brave thing to vandalize the grave of someone who is not in the position to strike back.

(Off topic, but I became really upset by reading that after Myra Hindley's death, there were many funeral homes that denied to do the service for her. One of the funeral directors openly stated "if people get to know that Hindley was cremated in our incinerator, no-one will order a funeral service at us any more!"
This says so much about prejudices. confused Sorry for the off.)

His memorial being the wind and the rain... yes, we might as well think so, but this might appeal to other deceased, too.
I assume these websites that give good and justiceful information are the best memorials.

I wonder how many of you would visit Eric's grave if we knew where it is?
I would gladly visit everyone who lost their lives 20/4. That would mean 15 bunches of flowers to be bought. (And much travelling.) Is it a sentimental thing?

nochcherna likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 83592
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:57 am

Moonshadow wrote:
Everything is possible, but we will possibly never know for sure if Eric has a gravesite at all, and if so, where it is.

I have many thoughts on it (way too interested in death, body disposal and gravesites... maybe I need therapy).

First of all, if Eric's family decided to not speak with the public, we should respect their decision. After all, they lost a son, they have to cope with this terrible burden - that their son did not only committed suicide, but was actually a mass murderer... I cannot fathom how it feels, as I am not a parent. But I am sure that this is incredibly hard for them. No wonder that they wish that people leave them alone. For many, the whole tragedy is just a morbid sensation.

But I think it is a shame that there are good chances to a gravesite being vandalized. Very bad that - as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pointed - under such tragic circumstances, it is the best that Eric's (and Dylan's) resting place is unknown.

I mean: no matter who the deceased was, no matter what they did in their lifetime - everyone deserves to rest in peace.
At least, because a dead person cannot defend himself/herself, and so it is really not a brave thing to vandalize the grave of someone who is not in the position to strike back.

(Off topic, but I became really upset by reading that after Myra Hindley's death, there were many funeral homes that denied to do the service for her. One of the funeral directors openly stated "if people get to know that Hindley was cremated in our incinerator, no-one will order a funeral service at us any more!"
This says so much about prejudices. confused Sorry for the off.)

His memorial being the wind and the rain... yes, we might as well think so, but this might appeal to other deceased, too.
I assume these websites that give good and justiceful information are the best memorials.

I would gladly visit everyone who lost their lives 20/4. That would mean 15 bunches of flowers to be bought. (And much travelling.) Is it a sentimental thing?
It's sentimental but it's perfect. and as long as you're doing it respectfully and for an honest reason then, why not?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 128034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 11:51 am

Pages 020570-020571:

Dylan Klebold's body was released to Horan & McConaty Funeral Home (303) 477-1625
*http://www.horancares.com/about-us/located-near-you/7-convenient-locations/  (Central Denver 3020 Federal Blvd @ Speer as (303) 477-1625).
Dylan Klebold's services on 4/24/99 @ 1:30 PM. 8-10 people (family) and friend (Zach Heckler).
*http://www.horancares.com/about-us/located-near-you/central-denver/ (includes pictures)

Eric Harris' body was released to Aspen Funeral Home (303) 232-0985 contact: Bill Black
*Aspen Mortuaries 1350 Simms Street Lakewood, CO, 80401, US Phone: (303) 232-0985.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No services for Eric Harris per power of attorney to private investigator - Ellis Armistead - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*http://www.aspenmortuaries.com/Lakewood_788254.html (includes pictures)
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 12:08 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:

It's sentimental but it's perfect. and as long as you're doing it respectfully and for an honest reason then, why not?
Thank you for the affirmation. I have always thought that being sentimental is a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 12:33 pm

Wait so, he wasn't cremated? Does he just have a grave? Sorry I'm confused.

and aw to Zach for attending Dylan's funeral. Sigh.

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 77801
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:58 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Pages 020570-020571:

Dylan Klebold's body was released to Horan & McConaty Funeral Home (303) 477-1625
*http://www.horancares.com/about-us/located-near-you/7-convenient-locations/  (Central Denver 3020 Federal Blvd @ Speer as (303) 477-1625).
Dylan Klebold's services on 4/24/99 @ 1:30 PM. 8-10 people (family) and friend (Zach Heckler).
*http://www.horancares.com/about-us/located-near-you/central-denver/ (includes pictures)

Eric Harris' body was released to Aspen Funeral Home (303) 232-0985 contact: Bill Black
*Aspen Mortuaries 1350 Simms Street Lakewood, CO, 80401, US Phone: (303) 232-0985.
No services for Eric Harris per power of attorney to private investigator - Ellis Armistead - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There was a discussion on their funeral services in the "highlights of the 11k" thread under the Documents section on here a while back. I think the verdict was most documents suggested that both boys were cremated. There was a bit of controversy as to whether Eric actually had any services at all based on this reference in the 11k, but several of us read elsewhere that he did have services but they were private.  As far as what their families did with their ashes, that's still up for speculation
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Moonshadow wrote:

This says so much about prejudices.  confused Sorry for the off.)

I think what the person meant by saying that Eric's memorial is in the wind and rain said that because unlike the victims he wasn't able to have a grave site with a nice tombstone like the victims were able to,but I guess like you pointed out, you could think that about anyone who has passed away.

I would definitely visit Eric's grave if he had one and would like to pay my respects at all the graves at least once.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:31 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Wait so, he wasn't cremated? Does he just have a grave? Sorry I'm confused.

and aw to Zach for attending Dylan's funeral. Sigh.

This confuses me because I always thought it wasn't Zack who went to the funeral but his parents instead?

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:39 pm

Kiwik wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:
Pages 020570-020571:

There was a discussion on their funeral services in the "highlights of the 11k" thread under the Documents section on here a while back. I think the verdict was most documents suggested that both boys were cremated. There was a bit of controversy as to whether Eric actually had any services at all based on this reference in the 11k, but several of us read elsewhere that he did have services but they were private.  As far as what their families did with their ashes, that's still up for speculation

I cannot believe that Eric's parents didn't have some kind of service for him.Someone would have to show me proof they didn't before I think I'd believe that.

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 77801
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Here is a link to the Highlights of the 11k section where we began discussing their services:

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 86839
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 11:23 pm

I highly doubt that. Eric was cremated (just like Dyan) and ashes very rarely get ground burials. I'd bet everything I have his remains are either in an urn in possesion of the Harris family, or his ashes were spread somewhere in secret. Even if they had buried him its unlikely they'd have done it in JeffCo. With all the hate Littleton felt post-Columbine someone would have spilled the secret eventually.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 78642

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 1:09 am

Moonshadow wrote:

This says so much about prejudices.  confused Sorry for the off.)

To each their own, but I'm not sure why people are so concerned about the graves of people who committed atrocious acts and sent others to early graves themselves. Not in a position to strike back? Neither were the victims of their crimes. I personally would care a hell of a lot more about a killer's violent actions towards innocent people when they were alive rather than people vandalizing a killer's grave when they're dead, but then again I don't respect murderers. Would I vandalize their graves if I had the opportunity? No, but I couldn't give a shit about Dylan's, Eric's and Myra's graves or lack of thereof and I'm sure they didn't, either. Of course I feel sympathy for their families and close friends, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 1:24 am

It's that a cemetery is a sacred, peaceful place.It's a place of respect and rest,where people go to grieve.To vandalize a grave violates that in a truly fundamental way.Plus all it does is hurt any friends or family a killer or whoever has left, assuming that anyone who knew them is still alive at the time this occurs .
I think everyone has a right to a decent burial and to have their final resting place left alone but as there are grave desecration's , obviously not everyone agrees with me.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:05 am

I've always read that Eric and Dylan both got cremated and their ashes are with family- I hope so, not for the sake of the safety of two murderers or anything like that but it's so they are close and always with family. Especially Eric since I tend to believe that he didn't get a service at all, it's such a Harris thing to do, but in quiet Eric's ashes are with them. But idk about a grave site or anything like that...

Moonshadow

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 8:42 am

bubbles wrote:

To each their own, but I'm not sure why people are so concerned about the graves of people who committed atrocious acts and sent others to early graves themselves. Not in a position to strike back? Neither were the victims of their crimes. I personally would care a hell of a lot more about a killer's violent actions towards innocent people when they were alive rather than people vandalizing a killer's grave when they're dead, but then again I don't respect murderers. Would I vandalize their graves if I had the opportunity? No, but I couldn't give a shit about Dylan's, Eric's and Myra's graves or lack of thereof and I'm sure they didn't, either. Of course I feel sympathy for their families and close friends, but that's it.

Yes, it is true that the victims were not in the position to strike back. I understand why you don't respect murderers (you see, the fact that I usually try to understand their motivations does not mean that I try to find excuses for them), but the fact that you would not vandalize their graves is great.
And, I think the whole question has much to do with sympathy for the friends/relatives - as they would be those who visit the gravesites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:28 am

i'm not sure what excuse i would ever tell my parents for going all the way over there to visit the 13 graves and eric and dylan's if they had one. i'm not even sure what i would feel or what i would do, but i still would have liked to know what happened with their remains.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 101643
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:48 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
It's that a cemetery is a sacred, peaceful place.It's a place of respect and rest,where people go to grieve.To vandalize a grave violates that in a truly fundamental way.Plus all it does is hurt any friends or family a killer or whoever has left, assuming that anyone who knew them is still alive at the time this occurs .
I think everyone has a right to a decent burial and to have their final resting place left alone but as there are grave desecration's , obviously not everyone agrees with me.

A school should be a place for learning and friendship. To go on a murderous rampage in one violates that in a truly fundamental way.

Fuck Eric and Dylan's graves/ ashes.

nochcherna dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 95656
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:20 am

All I can say that The Harris still live in CO
But there's a rumour that Wayne passed away in 2014??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:35 am

Rebbie556 wrote:

It has never been proved that Wayne Harris died. Many have searched for his death certificate, obituary, etc and nothing could be found.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 99799
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am

Rebbie556 wrote:

The website that published this "obituary" for Wayne is a website almost like Wikipedia where anyone can make a free account and publish an obituary. You can make one for anyone you want living or dead and there is no proof required.

So that being said I have no proof that Wayne is alive past the last public photos I have seen but I think it is fair to say that he is not dead. There are no legit obituaries published about his death

Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 am

Wayne's born in 1948 and he's now 69yrs old
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 am

This is the Wayne Harris that is buried in CO. By your link Yes born in the same year but not the same man

Eric's dads' middle name was Nelson.

Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:10 am

Thx for clarifying ,but what's up with the gemini site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:11 am

There are possibly thousands of Wayne Harris's in this world. Harris is a fairly common last name, and Wayne was a popular name is certain time periods. I honestly think that if Eric's dad had died it would have been in the news.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:15 am

The person that wrote an obituary for Wayne linking him to Eric also wrote the obituary for Eric. So I think it is just someone that is a Columbiner.

It is known and published that Eric's dad was born in 1948. I think whoever wrote it thought it was Eric's dad. But just from google I can see many many Wayne Harrises that have passed away. 1 was right in Centennial CO but not the same person

Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 7:14 am

@ moonshadow "I wonder how many of you would visit Eric's grave if we knew where it is?"
I would visit just to pay respect to him
what he never got when he was alive.
(I'm not condoning what they did!)

Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 60351
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 11:54 am

Respect is earned not demanded. Whatever respect that he may have deserved when he was alive, certainly was erased on April 20th.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 67988
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 4:35 am

Bumping an old thread but I found this while perusing through some old Denver Post articles from 1999, on the The Way Back Machine. It kind of hints that at least Dylan was probably buried in an unmarked grave, probably closer to Denver.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?
Page 1 of 1