Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

"Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Empty
PostSubject: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 6:15 pm

So just bare with the title because i know its technically not a massacre im just bringing it up because i found this part pretty interesting.

So the background is Steve Stephens, who in Cleveland on Easter 2017 shot and killed Robert Godwin Sr. and recorded it on his cellphone. The interesting part is how on his video he made after the shooting he called some friend of his and claimed he killed 13 and said that he wasnt keeping score until tomorrow. He also said he was going to kill greeks (which refers to frats, not ethnic Greeks). He said he was going to shoot people until he was caught in this video [vid 1] and this video he said "just a couple motherfuckers" to his friend referring to the people he killed [vid 2]

I found it odd how he lied about his kill count, but he killed someone. Its not like he killed 0 people and is fishing for (You)s on /b/. He killed someone and said he got 13 kills, and working on 14. Just very odd. I wonder why he choose 13 and lied. Another odd thing in video 2 is the fact that he brought up Jim Jones, was Jim Jones his boss at beach brook or was Steven referencing him for some reason.

It was also odd how he seemed like he was having fun when he looked at his phone and saw the reactions to the murder, was he on massive adrenaline rush? Once he got down he just drove around trying to avoid capture.

- vid 1

- vid 2
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:16 am

I've personally seen the video of him shooting the old man and I usually don't react to gore or anything like that but that video made me really sad. The way the old man tried to shield himself using the bag as a desperate attempt to survive while he, for a few seconds, begs for his life and tries to reason with Steve before he's shot.
I usually find shooters interesting instead of hating them, but Steve Stephens is horrible. I'm glad he died such a hilarious death. Died because he wanted some chicken nuggets from McDonald's and the workers, obviously knowing who he was because the whole country was looking for him, called the cops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:23 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I've personally seen the video of him shooting the old man and I usually don't react to gore or anything like that but that video made me really sad. The way the old man tried to shield himself using the bag as a desperate attempt to survive while he, for a few seconds, begs for his life and tries to reason with Steve before he's shot.
I usually find shooters interesting instead of hating them, but Steve Stephens is horrible. I'm glad he died such a hilarious death. Died because he wanted some chicken nuggets from McDonald's and the workers, obviously knowing who he was because the whole country was looking for him, called the cops.

give me my damn McNuggets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:29 am

-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Fortunately, he didn't get his McNuggets. The only thing he ate that day was a bullet from his Glock, that ended his pathetic life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:31 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Fortunately, he didn't get his McNuggets. The only thing he ate that day was a bullet from his Glock, that ended his pathetic life.

arent all shooters like that though..in every shooting people beg not to die. He just happened to video tape it
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:32 am

-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

arent all shooters like that though..in every shooting people beg not to die. He just happened to video tape it
I think the reason he recorded it was why it had an effect on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:34 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

that and the settle mall shooting were bad.. seeing arcan go up to the hiding person and just execute them, scary
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:35 am

-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

that and the settle mall shooting were bad.. seeing arcan go up to the hiding person and just execute them, scary
The mall shooting honestly didn't bother me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:38 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

the part where the guy was running and slipped and arcan caught up to him upset me..i also found it odd how arcan got bail, what if he posted it and found another gun
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:40 am

-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

the part where the guy was running and slipped and arcan caught up to him upset me..i also found it odd how arcan got bail, what if he posted it and found another gun
His bail was probably very high and I don't anyone that would want him to get out would have the amount of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:42 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

His bail was probably very high and I don't anyone that would want him to get out would have the amount of money.

it was 2million, but i think if you go to a bailbonds man you have to post like 1/10..but i dont think any bonds man would take him as a client
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:44 am

-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

it was 2million, but i think if you go to a bailbonds man you have to post like 1/10..but i dont think any bonds man would take him as a client
Unless a millionaire was planning a massacre, no one would pay his bail and if they wanted to pay it they wouldn't have enough.
And clearly no one paid his bail because he commit suicide in prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:46 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
-warrior wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Unless a millionaire was planning a massacre, no one would pay his bail and if they wanted to pay it they wouldn't have enough.
And clearly no one paid his bail because he commit suicide in prison.

i just thought what if paddock got arrested and got bail, imagine how crazy that would be..the media would hawk him
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:31 am

What he is saying doesn't make any sense to me. He says that she was the love of his life, but he was the one who left her yet he's going around killing people saying it's her fault as if she were the one who left him.

I don't get it.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:45 am

Jenn wrote:
What he is saying doesn't make any sense to me. He says that she was the love of his life, but he was the one who left her yet he's going around killing people saying it's her fault as if she were the one who left him.

I don't get it.
It's even more confusing that he didn't kill her. If it was all her fault and she was the reason he's shooting, why didn't he just kill her? Why kill some random old man?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 11:00 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I don't get it.
It's even more confusing that he didn't kill her. If it was all her fault and she was the reason he's shooting, why didn't he just kill her? Why kill some random old man?
Yea, that's a good question too. He says he did it because she drove him crazy but she's the love of his life even though he left her? I could see him going crazy if she left him, but she didn't and if she was controlling or something, why didn't he just leave her before he lost all his money gambling?

And yea, it's a shame about the old man. He was walking home from Easter dinner. He had left overs to take home in the bag. And then this crazy moron kills him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 11:01 am

Jenn wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I don't get it.
Yea, that's a good question too. He says he did it because she drove him crazy but she's the love of his life even though he left her? I could see him going crazy if she left him, but she didn't and if she was controlling or something, why didn't he just leave her before he lost all his money gambling?

And yea, it's a shame about the old man. He was walking home from Easter dinner. He had left overs to take home in the bag. And then this crazy moron kills him.

actually the bag had cans in it, it was a hobby of his to pick up cans to recycle
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 11:19 am

-warrior wrote:
Jenn wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I don't get it.

actually the bag had cans in it, it was a hobby of his to pick up cans to recycle
Oh OK, I thought I had read it was left overs from Easter dinner. Was he walking home from Easter dinner or was he just walking around to look for cans? I didn't look into this case too much. I do remember people talking about it here on the forum when it happened but other than that, I really don't know much else about it. I remember someone posting his Twitter profile and it had pictures of him and the girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 11:21 am

Jenn wrote:
-warrior wrote:
Jenn wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I don't get it.

Oh OK, I thought I had read it was left overs from Easter dinner. Was he walking home from Easter dinner or was he just walking around to look for cans? I didn't look into this case too much. I do remember people talking about it here on the forum when it happened but other than that, I really don't know much else about it. I remember someone posting his Twitter profile and it had pictures of him and the girlfriend.

yeah there were people during the manhunt saying how they wanted joy lane dead instead of Robert..Joy also said that she still loved steve
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 11:45 am

-warrior wrote:

Joy also said that she still loved steve  
He could've started dating her again. They could've become a couple again. It makes no sense why he killed because of her when she still loved him and they could've become a couple again.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 12:23 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I don't get it.

My guess is that Steve had no real motive to kill someone, and made up an excuse on the spot, even if it was a nonsensical excuse.

Cobra6

Contribution Points : 60637
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:32 pm

He looks like a melted chocolate egg.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31124
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 7:30 pm

Egg White Stevie Steve PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED HD VERSION

PostSubject: Re: "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"    "Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Easter Sunday Joy Lane 'massacre'"
Page 1 of 1