Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane

Go down 
+8
Primate Murder
Szabo
Jea
Screamingophelia
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
D-FENS1993
42099_4EVA
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 66160
Forum Reputation : 28

Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Empty
PostSubject: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:55 pm

So I had never really heard of and/or about school shooter TJ Lane - until this weekend. I was watching on Youtube about people who showed no remorse while in court and I saw footage of TJ Lane. I watched him smirk at the families of the victims, I watched him tell the victims families that, "the hand that pulled the trigger who took your sons is the hand that masturbates to the memory, fuck you all." I watched him flip off - I guess it was either the judge or jury or victims families. I saw absolutely no remorse, and there wasn't even a real, true meaning why he killed the ones he did because it was stated he was not bullied, as a friend of his said on Reddit, the bullying that people say TJ experienced was all fun and games (unlike the harsh bullying that Eric and Dylan suffered through).

Then you would think with him facing the chance of going to prison, TJ would have showed sympathy, even if it wasn't real. This dude is smiling in the courtroom, flipping people off. Then he goes to prison and he's still acting like an ass. So those shooters who I feel were truly pushed/forced to kill because they snapped or because of other things that pushed them to kill, TJ Lane I can not stand. I mean because this kid had NO remorse and I can put my life on it, had Eric and Dylan made it to court, both would be very remorseful or would have at least acted like it, Dylan especially but Eric too, especially knowing they were facing PRISON TIME with men who would rape them and/or beat the hell out of them once there. Oh yeah, E&D would have been like putting on water works and all that, I just feel like they would but this kid - the only time I've seen someone act the way TJ acted in court and afterward was when I watched court footage of Charles Manson and the night stalker. Both had that "fuck you all" mentality that TJ had.

So I guess I just wanted to share that because when I saw Youtube footage of TJ in court this weekend, all I wanted to keep shouting out was: "what's wrong with you fool?! They're going to send you to prison! Act like you sorry or some shit!" but nothing, I saw nothing and it was like watching a painful train wreck that just got worse and worse. Then I thought, unlike E&D, this boy actually isn't sorry. He really has no remorse at all, and then when I came to realize that, the sight of him just made me sick, disgustingly sick; And like I said, he had no real reason to kill the kids at school. Shit, TJ had friends, Eric had no friends except Dylan (and no, none of the people who claimed to be Eric's friends were really his friends, they just either tolerated him or didn't want to risk being Eric's target by stating that they didn't want to be his friend). Dylan had a few friends but Dylan was plagued with depression and suicidal tendencies, what was this kid TJ's excuse?

I just - ugh, that kid makes me sick and I'm glad he's prison, because he needs to be. I just decided to share this, because I don't know if others feels that way about this kid or not but ugh, he just sickens me.
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 59131
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In this photo you can see someone broke his nose. Whoever did that, give that man a medal

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 11:03 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:

In this photo you can see someone broke his nose. Whoever did that, give that man a medal

His nose does look a bit off center now doesn't it? scratch On another note I seriously believe that all TJ's court room behavior was mostly an act. He knew he was going away for a long time and was trying to up his crazy credit to others. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 11:57 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

His nose does look a bit off center now doesn't it? scratch  On another note I seriously believe that all TJ's court room behavior was mostly an act. He knew he was going away for a long time and was trying to up his crazy credit to others. Just my opinion.

Yes, that guy who broke his nose should not only be given a medal but should be given a medal and a cruise vacation. I honestly think TJ should have been sentenced to death because from what I heard, it seems like he's enjoying prison. And yeah, it could have been all an act he was doing in court but why did he commit the crimes in the first place? There was nothing going bad with him at school? If he had never done the crime in the first place, he wouldn't have been facing prison in the first place; I think if E&D were alive, they probably would call him a dick head and a dumb ass for having what they always wanted at Columbine and couldn't have - and they would think he's an idiot for fucking his "good thing going at school" up by killing people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 4:47 pm

What a shithead, I hope they shove a pipebomb up his ass and detonate him in front of the families of the victims, maybe some of the more vengeful can get souvenir arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 7:30 pm

awsomehq wrote:
What a shithead, I hope they shove a pipebomb up his ass and detonate him in front of the families of the victims, maybe some of the more vengeful can get souvenir arms and legs.

Yes, perfectly said. I mean if I had seen some remorse from him, I would have been like, "ok, he's remorseful. I kinda hope this kid is ok in prison." But TJ was a dick just from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:51 pm

awsomehq wrote:

Hmm, I was also watching Hells Kitchen All Stars earlier on DVR and I saw a contestant on there named, Robyn-Almodovar and my sister and I couldn't help thinking how she and TJ Lane resemble each other, which got me thinking or wondering if TJ was truly 100% white or was he mixed with Hispanic blood or Italian blood, because he doesn't look 100% white....Just curious.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 2:38 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
Then you would think with him facing the chance of going to prison, TJ would have showed sympathy, even if it wasn't real. This dude is smiling in the courtroom, flipping people off. Then he goes to prison and he's still acting like an ass.

There's also the fact that he wrote the word "KILLER" on his shirt and proudly displayed it to the courtroom.

I bet his defense attorney was pissed.

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:48 am

QuestionMark wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
Then you would think with him facing the chance of going to prison, TJ would have showed sympathy, even if it wasn't real. This dude is smiling in the courtroom, flipping people off. Then he goes to prison and he's still acting like an ass.

There's also the fact that he wrote the word "KILLER" on his shirt and proudly displayed it to the courtroom.

Exactly and the statement TJ made to the families, his attorney told him not to get up and speak and from what it was reported, TJ said no he wanted to do so anyway. I mean.....I don't know, I was listening to more news about TJ this evening - (because as I said, this TJ/Ohio shooting was all new to me as of last weekend and this week) and it seems like he came from an abused home, his mother was never there, his father was never there and he lived with his grandmother and so maybe there's some mental problems in TJ's mind but what just threw me off was that he was in court and showed no remorse and further languished in this "I'm a killer" mentality. So I don't know, perhaps he needs to spend life in a mental hospital, instead of in prison. I heard he was raped by several inmates in prison within weeks of being there.

That's bad and I'd feel bad for him, if he held remorse but apparently even as of 2017, he still doesn't hold remorse so yeah. He just - I don't him in high regard of sympathy like I do with and for Eric and Dylan, at all.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 am

D-FENS1993 wrote:

So im guessing he joined the Aryan Brotherhood Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:23 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Exactly and the statement TJ made to the families, his attorney told him not to get up and speak and from what it was reported, TJ said no he wanted to do so anyway. I mean.....I don't know, I was listening to more news about TJ this evening - (because as I said, this TJ/Ohio shooting was all new to me as of last weekend and this week) and it seems like he came from an abused home, his mother was never there, his father was never there and he lived with his grandmother and so maybe there's some mental problems in TJ's mind but what just threw me off was that he was in court and showed no remorse and further languished in this "I'm a killer" mentality. So I don't know, perhaps he needs to spend life in a mental hospital, instead of in prison. I heard he was raped by several inmates in prison within weeks of being there.

That's bad and I'd feel bad for him, if he held remorse but apparently even as of 2017, he still doesn't hold remorse so yeah. He just - I don't him in high regard of sympathy like I do with and for Eric and Dylan, at all.

I still can't get over thinking all that court room drama was just an act. I think he was scared as shit and was just trying to act tough, like a stone cold killer. TJ knew he was had a long sentence ahead and was trying to act as uncaring, hard assed, crazy, etc as he could. Likely in the hopes that the other prisoners would see it and not tear him to shreds first chance they got. That just my take on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:29 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I still can't get over thinking all that court room drama was just an act. I think he was scared as shit and was just trying to act tough, like a stone cold killer.  TJ knew he was had a long sentence ahead and was trying to act as uncaring, hard assed, crazy, etc as he could. Likely in the hopes that the other prisoners would see it and not tear him to shreds first chance they got. That just my take on it. Smile

I'm not really seeing it considering the people TJ killed did nothing to him personally. To me TJ seems to be a total psychopath, not even a shred of remorse or guilt in him.

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

I still can't get over thinking all that court room drama was just an act. I think he was scared as shit and was just trying to act tough, like a stone cold killer.  TJ knew he was had a long sentence ahead and was trying to act as uncaring, hard assed, crazy, etc as he could. Likely in the hopes that the other prisoners would see it and not tear him to shreds first chance they got. That just my take on it. Smile

True but unlike Eric and Dylan, he had no real motive for killing in the first place. Just because some other guy went with his ex-girlfriend? That's no reason to kill anyone and then even after he got in prison, he was still an ass, disrespecting teachers in class during school (or school-prison lol). I'm like, why be an ass even after your sentence? If it were Eric or Dylan, they would've gotten 40 years - simply because they would be smart, if they didn't have any sympathy, they would fake like they did so at least they'd have some chance to get out after some years. I feel like TJ probably could've only gotten forty or fifty years had he not put on that stupid show. Sometimes putting on an act when you're facing prison isn't a good thing. He probably was scared, but that's why I would've - if I wasn't sorry, I would've damn sure acted like I was - crying, begging for forgiveness, all that - and then in the first place, the reason he did the crime was stupid. Like I can legit get and understand why Eric and Dylan killed but I still don't get why TJ did, TJ had all the things Eric and Dylan didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:33 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

True but unlike Eric and Dylan, he had no real motive for killing in the first place. Just because some other guy went with his ex-girlfriend? That's no reason to kill anyone and then even after he got in prison, he was still an ass, disrespecting teachers in class during school (or school-prison lol). I'm like, why be an ass even after your sentence? If it were Eric or Dylan, they would've gotten 40 years - simply because they would be smart, if they didn't have any sympathy, they would fake like they did so at least they'd have some chance to get out after some years. I feel like TJ probably could've only gotten forty or fifty years had he not put on that stupid show. Sometimes putting on an act when you're facing prison isn't a good thing. He probably was scared, but that's why I would've - if I wasn't sorry, I would've damn sure acted like I was - crying, begging for forgiveness, all that - and then in the first place, the reason he did the crime was stupid. Like I can legit get and understand why Eric and Dylan killed but I still don't get why TJ did, TJ had all the things Eric and Dylan didn't have.

I wonder if they would have given teenagers life in prison or a sentence like 30 or 40 years?

Like it or not they're brains were not fully developed at the time.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:35 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I'm not really seeing it considering the people TJ killed did nothing to him personally. To me TJ seems to be a total psychopath, not even a shred of remorse or guilt in him.

Yeah, I agree. I think TJ was just fucked up in the head from the get go, now whether that came from his bad home background...I don't know but I think he was just fucked up in the head and that fucked up in the head nature turned him into a non-remorseful, cold blooded killer. I don't even know if mental drugs would help TJ, I mean maybe it would but I doubt it - well unless he stayed on psychiatric drugs 24/7 and it was injected into him through IV because he could always lie and say he took his meds and he didn't.....

Anyway yeah, TJ was and is just fucked in the head and from what I heard from a former inmate, he's still in prison talking that crazy shit even still today, lol....Dude's a nut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

I wonder if they would have given teenagers life in prison or a sentence like 30 or 40 years?

If it is true that TJ killed over someone dating his Ex, then yeah that is a motive. Jealousy, a crime of passion, etc.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Oh wholeheartedly, if the legal system were right, and Eric and Dylan had lived and faced trial - and had they put on the whole display of crying and begging for forgiveness, displaying absolute sorrow (even if it wasn't real but if it was acted as if it were real). I wholeheartedly believe Eric and Dylan would have gotten - sixty years at the most, but they would have to serve the entire sixty years and even though that's pretty long but that's not too bad. That's a hell of a lot better than having two life terms, which is what TJ got. Eric and Dylan would be about what - 70 when they got out but they'd still have a life you know? So yeah I believe they would have gotten about 60 years, if they put on a strong display of absolute remorse and even begging the judge to be lenient with them, with the promise that they would change their lives or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:50 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Oh wholeheartedly, if the legal system were right, and Eric and Dylan had lived and faced trial - and had they put on the whole display of crying and begging for forgiveness, displaying absolute sorrow (even if it wasn't real but if it was acted as if it were real). I wholeheartedly believe Eric and Dylan would have gotten - sixty years at the most, but they would have to serve the entire sixty years and even though that's pretty long but that's not too bad. That's a hell of a lot better than having two life terms, which is what TJ got. Eric and Dylan would be about what - 70 when they got out but they'd still have a life you know? So yeah I believe they would have gotten about 60 years, if they put on a strong display of absolute remorse and even begging the judge to be lenient with them, with the promise that they would change their lives or something like that.

I would imagine that without help though Dylan would have found a way to kill himself in prison long before.

I have wondered if i would've written them a letter. I think late teens me would. Adult me, I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:52 pm

I would've written them letters of encouragement, and yeah I agree about Dylan. Dylan would've killed himself after week two in prison because he was fragile from the get-go, but then maybe Eric would've been the one to be strong enough to keep Dylan alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:55 pm

IF they had lived and gone to trial, I just cant see anyone reading E&D's journals and then really believing any show of remorse. Especially Eric's.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:01 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
IF they had lived and gone to trial, I just cant see anyone reading E&D's journals and then really believing any show of remorse. Especially Eric's.  

They would definitely see depression and wonky stuff with Dylan's thinking from his journaling . However a glance at what he wrote in Eric's yearbook would send red flags up.

Plus the infamous basement tapes.

However if they testified in their own defense or if they seemed sorry during the trial maybe people would see that..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They would definitely see depression and wonky stuff with Dylan's  thinking from his journaling . However a glance at what he wrote in  Eric's yearbook would send red flags up.

However if they testified in their own defense or if they seemed sorry  during the trial maybe people would see that..

BUT would they have been given a fair trail? THAT is the bigger question.

I seriously doubt that a jury could have been found that wasn't contaminated by the media's onslaught of misinformation, or their own personal views.  It would have been a religious free for all of a trial.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They would definitely see depression and wonky stuff with Dylan's  thinking from his journaling . However a glance at what he wrote in  Eric's yearbook would send red flags up.

However if they testified in their own defense or if they seemed sorry  during the trial maybe people would see that..

BUT would they have been given a fair trail? THAT is the bigger question.

I seriously doubt that a jury could have been found that wasn't contaminated by the media's onslaught of misinformation, or their own personal views.  It would have been a religious free for all of a trial.

Actually.. I don't know. That's a great point. I don't know how you could find people whose minds were not poisoned about the boys.

I'm surprise Nick got to be on the jury for James Holmes AND I think the foreman.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Yes that's all true, unless the defense argued to move the trial out of Colorado and they got a Judge Hatchett type of judge, you know, the judge who sees the possibility for change in youths and who would believe Eric and Dylan's - either real and/or contrived show of remorse and guilt. Also I remember too how Eric said he can make people believe anything and that he was a good liar, so perhaps he would be able to convince jurors that he was truly remorseful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:35 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Yes that's all true, unless the defense argued to move the trial out of Colorado and they got a Judge Hatchett type of judge, you know, the judge who sees the possibility for change in youths and who would believe Eric and Dylan's - either real and/or contrived show of remorse and guilt. Also I remember too how Eric said he can make people believe anything and that he was a good liar, so perhaps he would be able to convince jurors that he was truly remorseful.

Columbine was headlines all over the US. Not just Colorado.  I highly doubt very many adults could say that they hadn't watched any news coverage, read something about it, etc. I still say finding a unbiased jury would have been damn near impossible.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 11:00 pm

Well look what happened with OJ Simpson in the 90's lol.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 11:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Columbine was headlines all over the US. Not just Colorado.  I highly doubt very many adults could say that they hadn't watched any news coverage, read something about it, etc. I still say finding a unbiased jury would have been damn near impossible.

Could you imagine the epic shit storm if they couldn't get a fair trial and they kept declaring mistrials???

Then years later an angry kid would write on his blog "you know what I HATE! That Columbine TRIAL! YOU IDIOTS, why do we care about these 2 jerks....you fail at EVERYTHING" etc.. you know the drill.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 12:21 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Could you imagine the epic shit storm if they couldn't get a fair trial and they kept declaring mistrials???

Then years later an angry kid would write on his blog "you know what I HATE! That Columbine TRIAL! YOU IDIOTS, why do we care about these 2 jerks....you fail at EVERYTHING" etc.. you know the drill.

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 12:23 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

You know the skeptic in me would assume they probably wouldn't get a fair trial. They would have been publicly crucified. The whole "She said yes" debacle would have sealed their fate. E&D would have had the book throw at them and a few bibles as well. Religious fanatics would have been crawling thick outside the courthouse.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 12:42 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

You know the skeptic in me would assume they probably wouldn't get a fair trial. They would have been publicly crucified. The whole "She said yes" debacle would have sealed their fate. E&D would have had the book throw at them and a few bibles as well. Religious fanatics would have been crawling thick outside the courthouse.

Even to this day people still think Rachel and Cassie were killed because of their religion. So back then even if people like Val spoke up on the stand and said Cassie wasn't asked that! They'd probably be shunned too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 12:45 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Even to this day people still think Rachel and Cassie were killed because of their religion. So back then even if people like Val spoke up on the stand and said Cassie wasn't asked that! They'd probably be shunned too.

They probably would have been torn apart on the witness stand. Religion can bring out the best AND the worst in people.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 1:41 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I don't think it matters how remorseful they would've been. They killed 13 people, that's all anyone would care about.

E&D would both get life, maybe the death penalty.

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 5:08 am

Well, because this has now been on my mind all day, I wrote the first chapter (of what will be about five chapters in all) of a scenario of what I think would've happened had Eric and Dylan lived, faced trial and went to prison. I posted it in the fanfiction section of this forum. Before writing it, I researched what the laws were in Colorado and then what supermax prison is in Colorado and I also researched a case that was with a teen school shooter who got 50 years in prison, his name was Charles Williams, and I used that info as a basis in writing my story.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58567
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 pm

He just a stupid teenageposer. After 20 years, probably hegonna say something like: sorry, I found the way to the God, I was wrong and etc.
I remember I watched interview of Russian contract killer who killed so many people (12 was proved, but there was more) and for him it's was so fun to kill, like a interesting challenge, and after 20 year he sitting and telling that he is good guy now, he was wrong and blablabla. Yep, soon he goes out from jail and will open cupcake cafe with unicorns, yep, right.

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 1:47 am

Jea wrote:
He just a stupid teenageposer. After 20 years, probably hegonna say something like: sorry, I found the way to the God, I was wrong and etc.
I remember I watched interview of Russian contract killer who killed so many people (12 was proved, but there was more) and for him it's was so fun to kill, like a interesting challenge, and after 20 year he sitting and telling that he is good guy now, he was wrong and blablabla. Yep, soon he goes out from jail and will open cupcake cafe with unicorns, yep, right.

I've been reading more into TJ and now i'm conflicted. I heard he was attacked in jail, during his trial, and that, that's why his attitude changed during trial. Then I heard he screwed some male inmate so the inmate could keep him safe from danger while in prison, then I heard he was severely abused by his parents, so I don't know what's up with that kid, whether his trial actions were genuine or were they derived from hurt/pain/mental insanity.....I don't know about that kid.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58567
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
Jea wrote:
He just a stupid teenage poser. After 20 years, probably he gonna say something like: sorry, I found the way to the God, I was wrong and etc.

I've been reading more into TJ and now i'm conflicted. I heard he was attacked in jail, during his trial, and that, that's why his attitude changed during trial. Then I heard he screwed some male inmate so the inmate could keep him safe from danger while in prison, then I heard he was severely abused by his parents, so I don't know what's up with that kid, whether his trial actions were genuine or were they derived from hurt/pain/mental insanity.....I don't know about that kid.
That's why suicide is better choice for all those teenage shooters (well, not to shoot anybody is best, but we are talking about guys who done what they done), because in jail there will be a hard life for them.  I don't think provocative behavior on trial is just an effects of attack, there is not so much information about T.J Lane, but definitely he try to show that he has no remorse for what he did, for now. But he need a time, I guess, or he just antisocial brain damaged individual who just like to kill without any special reason.

Last edited by Jea on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 2:43 am

Yes, I know I'd choose suicide over prison any day because I can imagine that prison is like hell but worse. Yeah I was reading last week that TJ's father was abusive to his mother and brother and that TJ was arrested before for defending his brother who was getting beaten the shit out of by his father and his father had him (TJ) arrested and then a while back TJ's brother committed suicide, so like I said, I think there's something wrong with the kid. I saw a photo of him recently and his eyes look sad and just hopeless. So, when I first heard of him, I thought, "oh this kid is a prick and I hate his guts" but now, it's like, I don't hate him but I'm confused about him - was he really a prick or was it just acting, now knowing what I have discovered about him. So....I don't know.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:01 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
Yes, I know I'd choose suicide over prison any day because I can imagine that prison is like hell but worse. Yeah I was reading last week that TJ's father was abusive to his mother and brother and that TJ was arrested before for defending his brother who was getting beaten the shit out of by his father and his father had him (TJ) arrested and then a while back TJ's brother committed suicide, so like I said, I think there's something wrong with the kid. I saw a photo of him recently and his eyes look sad and just hopeless. So, when I first heard of him, I thought, "oh this kid is a prick and I hate his guts" but now, it's like, I don't hate him but I'm confused about him - was he really a prick or was it just acting, now knowing what I have discovered about him. So....I don't know.

I think the reason he's such a prick now is thanks to his upbringing. I think TJ meant every word he said when he was on trial, but I don't think he was born that way.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:29 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:59 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

cant believe people still think that

valeen literally said she was asked that when she was interviewed. its in the 11k.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Cool! One of my favorite songs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 7:37 pm

eldigato wrote:

valeen literally said she was asked that when she was interviewed. its in the 11k.

I think the fact the local churches hit so hard on the "She said yes" thing, and made Cassie a martyr is likely why a lot of people didn't challenge it. They didn't want to go against the religious fanatics that swore this was the truth, even when faced with clear evidence that it never happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 9:35 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

I think the fact the local churches hit so hard on the "She said yes" thing, and made Cassie a martyr is likely why a lot of people didn't challenge it. They didn't want to go against the religious fanatics that swore this was the truth, even when faced with clear evidence that it never happened.

i remember reading somewhere that Cassie liked kmfdm and rammstein and maybe wouldve gotten along with eric. or maybe that was another persom, my memory is bad
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67978
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:51 am

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but if E&D had gone to trial the full audio recording of their library rampage would've no doubt been heard and it'd be pretty damning evidence as to why they should never be relased.
Back to top Go down
Informations

PostSubject: La vérité est ?    Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 2:27 pm

8:53

Derrière la folie: TJ Lane (documentaire)
1,5 M vues

Behind the madness
70 k abonnés
À suivre
Lecture automatique

10:13
Behind Bars: Rookie Year: Top 7 Prison Gang Moments | A&E
A&E
10 M vues

1:27:29
Métro sous haute surveillance !
Action de la police
Recommandé pour vous

1:00:00
In Cold Blood - The Chris Lane Story
Mike Amor
3,8 M vues

4:04
Father Accused Of Having Molested His Daughter -- Polygraph Results
Dr. Phil
10 M vues

12:21
Haunted by Columbine | Retro Report Documentary | The New York Times
Le New York Times
5,8 M vues

1:25:55
Flagrant Délit à Aubagne
Action de la police
Recommandé pour vous
Nouveau

8:32
Nikolas Cruz's Brother Confronts Him After Parkland School Shooting | USA TODAY
USA AUJOURD'HUI
8,8 M vues

16:17
Nikko Jenkins | Spree Killer File #4
documentrue
1,4 M vues

2:46
Teen caught smiling during sentencing in murder of Ann Arbor student
WXYZ-TV Détroit | Canal 7
12 M vues

45:51
FEMMES DERRIÈRE LES BARREAUX: LA VIE ET LA MORT DANS L'INDIANA S1 • É1
Meet America's Most Infamous Women Prisoners (Female Prison Documentary) | Real Stories
Histoires réelles
8,5 M vues

38:42
Enquête | Les Hells : le retour de l'enfer
Info Radio-Canada
Recommandé pour vous

1:36:25
MINDLIAR : L'imposture Stéphane BOURGOIN - Clément FREZE
Clément FREZE - Mentaliste
Recommandé pour vous

Commentaires • 4 306

Ajouter un commentaire public ...

Épinglé par Behind the madness
Tyler Roberts
Loving the content! Just wanted to say if you made your videos longer I would totally watch that as well. Incase you were debating about whether or not you should make your videos longer. Peace out! Keep it up!

il y a 1 an

Miss Panda Cupcake
You can tell even his lawyer is so extremely disgusted with him.

il y a 1 an

Julian Hernandez
Pink Floyd clip Soo unnecessary.

il y a 1 an

Bruce Razor
He’s nothing more than a little snack for all the pervs in prison

il y a 1 an

Bob Marley
This narrator sounds like he drinks modelo.

il y a 1 an

Kent's Garage Gym
I'm going to say the death penalty is probably well justified for a murderer who walks into the court room with a shirt that says "killer" while mocking the family of the ones he killed.

il y a 1 an
2 k

who8myfish
My dude got 3 life sentences
You expect him to do his homework?

il y a 1 an

chrismontoya79
That same hand that pulled the trigger is the same that has to spread his butt cheeks now in prison. Enjoy your time getting railed!

il y a 1 an

Average American
This narrator sounds like Pedro from Napoleon Dynomite

il y a 1 an

Bmore Finest
How is he allowed to wear that shirt in the court room? 🤔🤔🤔

il y a 1 an

Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen
Freedom

il y a 1 an

Carl Kenny
@Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen Look where he is now..so much for freedom ha

il y a 1 an

@Carl Kenny getting his meals and housing paid for by you and me....

il y a 1 an

Bagioo 321
Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen getting his as Rect tho , but ye its sad he prob likes it now

il y a 1 an

Carl Kenny
@Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen I see your point..

il y a 1 an

Adrien Broner
When they escort you out of jail to the paddy wagon you change back into the clothes you were arrested in for court

il y a 1 an (modifié)

jeff turner
Hit em with that switcheroo boy

il y a 1 an

Morgan Smith
Bmore Finest I don't get it, How ?

il y a 1 an

Pommie bears
Bmore Finest how he wasn’t found in contempt is beyond me. Possibly they wanted to just get him arraigned and done. Bastard kid!

il y a 1 an

Pommie bears
FAnimaniac normally....they’d make you put it on inside out, or back to front. I’m surprised that this wasn’t done.

il y a 1 an

Pommie bears
FAnimaniac I just noticed, what he was arrested in was printed with “KILLER” so....what he’s wearing is definitely for the courts consideration.
Edit....obviously, he wrote on a T shirt that they gave him with a pen.....which he should not have access to. Slack.

il y a 1 an (modifié)

Heather Feather
I think the best thing they can do for a little shit like that is completely ignore his little antics and make him realize that nothing he can say or do ever again will ever be noteworthy or even noticeable. That was my take on it. Don't react cause that's what he wanted. (Notice he had the overshirt and didn't take it off til he was inside and sat down. They had no idea til he removed the outer shirt)

He craved some sort of reaction, some sort of effect on the people around him. Fuck em. Let him squirm as to why no one took note.

il y a 1 an

Quincee 33
@Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen i don't think you're allowed to wear baseball hats in a courtroom. I could be wrong though.

il y a 1 an

Dani C. Cox
Prob the same way those dumb idiots can wear sunglasses in the court room. I remember Richard Ramirez did. I was like WTF

il y a 1 an

Mac
Bmore It'll be a GREAT day when this SICK FUCK gets executed! I can't wait, WISH I could be there to see it! POS!!

il y a 1 an

Mike Georgius
Exactly. How??? It escapes me. It could be construed as contempt of court I believe... How can you be a long time herion addict at the age of 16. To funny...

il y a 1 an

Mike Morton
Sad fucked up attempt @ not being competent to stand trial, do you think that sorry ass court appointed attorney has a moral bone in his ambulance chasing ass. All he seen on the court papers was high profile case..

il y a 1 an

Charles Charlemagne
exactly...the little rat should have been carted off immediately.

il y a 1 an

Luis Cancel
I mean it is his for the rest of his life 😂

il y a 1 an

Ivan Lopez
@Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen nope nowwhere im from youd get dragged out for that shirt

il y a 1 an

MMGohan Hey
On appel ça de la manipulation de la part des hauts placés. T'j Lane n'a eu aucune expertise psychiatrique, aucun soutiens pour prouver qu'il était dérangé, il a montré des remords dans une autre vidéo que j'ai vu donc c'est faux par contre qu'il s'en fichait, on l'a vu pleuré mais pas dans la vidéo qui était virale, et l'histoire du tee-shirt est une manipulation c'est simplement le tee-shirt qu'il avait quand il a était arrêté, ensuite il a eu une vie atroce enfant et ados et il était harcelé par les ados qu'il a tué, oui c'est horrible, oui il mérité la prison, mais il aurait également mérité d'être jugé comme étant en rupture nerveuse, certains jugent mais vous ne savez pas ce que ça fais quand l'esprit ne répond plus et que le cerveau disjoncte, son cerveau a disjoncté à force de souffrir, ils auraient du surtout le faire soigné et le réhabilité après une lourde peine, mais pas trois fois perpétuité... Les médias ont montré ce qu'ils voulaient, il y a beaucoup d'erreurs dans ce dossier et de choses cachés et la provocation au tribunal était parcequ'il savait que sa vie était foutu et aussi que personne n'a reconnu qu'il avait était harcelé à l'école et maltraité par ses parents. Il y a eu les victimes et lui aussi en était une le soucis est que c'est lui qui a tué d'autre personne ce qui est atroce, mais si lui s'était donné la mort par trop de souffrance, alors là l'opinion aurait crié au scandale du harcèlement et de la maltraitance... Le monde est degueulasse et ça fini toujours mal. Par exemple la série 13 reasons why apperement explique bien cela et toutes les conséquences et ce que des ados vivent mais n'osent jamais le dire. Qui vous dis que t.j Lane n'a pas était agressé sexuellement ? Et tabassé etc. Comme l'histoire ou sois disant il s'était battu avec un autre jeune et frappait un adulte alors qu'en faite l'histoire réel était que l'adulte frappait son frère et il l'avait défendu. Les médias racontent vraiment ce qu'ils veulent et les gens jugent tout sans savoir. Oui son crime est atroce, mais personne n'a chercher pourquoi. Un enfant qui ne veut rien dire est un enfant qui souvent à honte
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Informations wrote:
8:53

Derrière la folie: TJ Lane (documentaire)
1,5 M vues

Behind the madness
70 k abonnés
À suivre
Lecture automatique

10:13
Behind Bars: Rookie Year: Top 7 Prison Gang Moments | A&E
A&E
10 M vues

1:27:29
Métro sous haute surveillance !
Action de la police
Recommandé pour vous

1:00:00
In Cold Blood - The Chris Lane Story
Mike Amor
3,8 M vues

4:04
Father Accused Of Having Molested His Daughter -- Polygraph Results
Dr. Phil
10 M vues

12:21
Haunted by Columbine | Retro Report Documentary | The New York Times
Le New York Times
5,8 M vues

1:25:55
Flagrant Délit à Aubagne
Action de la police
Recommandé pour vous
Nouveau

8:32
Nikolas Cruz's Brother Confronts Him After Parkland School Shooting | USA TODAY
USA AUJOURD'HUI
8,8 M vues

16:17
Nikko Jenkins | Spree Killer File [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
documentrue
1,4 M vues

2:46
Teen caught smiling during sentencing in murder of Ann Arbor student
WXYZ-TV Détroit | Canal 7
12 M vues

45:51
FEMMES DERRIÈRE LES BARREAUX: LA VIE ET LA MORT DANS L'INDIANA S1 • É1
Meet America's Most Infamous Women Prisoners (Female Prison Documentary) | Real Stories
Histoires réelles
8,5 M vues

38:42
Enquête | Les Hells : le retour de l'enfer
Info Radio-Canada
Recommandé pour vous

1:36:25
MINDLIAR : L'imposture Stéphane BOURGOIN - Clément FREZE
Clément FREZE - Mentaliste
Recommandé pour vous

Commentaires • 4 306

Ajouter un commentaire public ...

Épinglé par Behind the madness
Tyler Roberts
Loving the content! Just wanted to say if you made your videos longer I would totally watch that as well. Incase you were debating about whether or not you should make your videos longer. Peace out! Keep it up!

il y a 1 an

Miss Panda Cupcake
You can tell even his lawyer is so extremely disgusted with him.

il y a 1 an

Julian Hernandez
Pink Floyd clip Soo unnecessary.

il y a 1 an

Bruce Razor
He’s nothing more than a little snack for all the pervs in prison

il y a 1 an

Bob Marley
This narrator sounds like he drinks modelo.

il y a 1 an

Kent's Garage Gym
I'm going to say the death penalty is probably well justified for a murderer who walks into the court room with a shirt that says "killer" while mocking the family of the ones he killed.

il y a 1 an
2 k

who8myfish
My dude got 3 life sentences
You expect him to do his homework?

il y a 1 an

chrismontoya79
That same hand that pulled the trigger is the same that has to spread his butt cheeks now in prison. Enjoy your time getting railed!

il y a 1 an

Average American
This narrator sounds like  Pedro from Napoleon Dynomite

il y a 1 an

Bmore Finest
How is he allowed to wear that shirt in the court room? 🤔🤔🤔

il y a 1 an

Freedom

il y a 1 an

Carl Kenny
@Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen Look where he is now..so much for freedom ha

il y a 1 an

@Carl Kenny getting his meals and housing paid for by you and me....

il y a 1 an

Bagioo 321
Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen getting his as Rect tho , but ye its sad he prob likes it now

il y a 1 an

Carl Kenny
@Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen I see your point..

il y a 1 an

Adrien Broner
When they escort you out of jail to the paddy wagon you change back into the clothes you were arrested in for court

il y a 1 an (modifié)

jeff turner
Hit em with that switcheroo boy

il y a 1 an

Morgan Smith
Bmore Finest I don't get it, How ?

il y a 1 an

Pommie bears
Bmore Finest how he wasn’t found in contempt is beyond me. Possibly they wanted to just get him arraigned and done. Bastard kid!

il y a 1 an

Pommie bears
FAnimaniac normally....they’d make you put it on inside out, or back to front. I’m surprised that this wasn’t done.

il y a 1 an

Pommie bears
FAnimaniac I just noticed, what he was arrested in was printed with “KILLER” so....what he’s wearing is definitely for the courts consideration.
Edit....obviously, he wrote on a T shirt that they gave him with a pen.....which he should not have access to. Slack.

il y a 1 an (modifié)

Heather Feather
I think the best thing they can do for a little shit like that is completely ignore his little antics and make him realize that nothing he can say or do ever again will ever be noteworthy or even noticeable. That was my take on it. Don't react cause that's what he wanted. (Notice he had the overshirt and didn't take it off til he was inside and sat down. They had no idea til he removed the outer shirt)

He craved some sort of reaction, some sort of effect on the people around him. Fuck em. Let him squirm as to why no one took note.

il y a 1 an

Quincee 33
@Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen i don't think you're allowed to wear baseball hats in a courtroom.  I could be wrong though.

il y a 1 an

Dani C. Cox
Prob the same way those dumb idiots can wear sunglasses in the court room. I remember Richard Ramirez did. I was like WTF

il y a 1 an

Mac
Bmore  It'll be a GREAT day when this SICK FUCK gets executed! I can't wait, WISH I could be there to see it! POS!!

il y a 1 an

Mike Georgius
Exactly. How??? It escapes me. It could be construed as contempt of court I believe... How can you be a long time herion addict at the age of 16. To funny...

il y a 1 an

Mike Morton
Sad fucked up attempt @ not being competent to stand trial, do you think that sorry ass court appointed attorney has a moral bone in his ambulance chasing ass. All he seen on the court papers was high profile case..

il y a 1 an

Charles Charlemagne
exactly...the little rat should have been carted off immediately.

il y a 1 an

Luis Cancel
I mean it is his for the rest of his life 😂

il y a 1 an

Ivan Lopez
@Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen nope nowwhere im from youd get dragged out for that shirt

il y a 1 an

MMGohan Hey
On appel ça de la manipulation de la part des hauts placés. T'j Lane n'a eu aucune expertise psychiatrique, aucun soutiens pour prouver qu'il était dérangé, il a montré des remords dans une autre vidéo que j'ai vu donc c'est faux par contre qu'il s'en fichait, on l'a vu pleuré mais pas dans la vidéo qui était virale, et l'histoire du tee-shirt est une manipulation c'est simplement le tee-shirt qu'il avait quand il a était arrêté, ensuite il a eu une vie atroce enfant et ados et il était harcelé par les ados qu'il a tué, oui c'est horrible, oui il mérité la prison, mais il aurait également mérité d'être jugé comme étant en rupture nerveuse, certains jugent mais vous ne savez pas ce que ça fais quand l'esprit ne répond plus et que le cerveau disjoncte, son cerveau a disjoncté à force de souffrir, ils auraient du surtout le faire soigné et le réhabilité après une lourde peine, mais pas trois fois perpétuité... Les médias ont montré ce qu'ils voulaient, il y a beaucoup d'erreurs dans ce dossier et de choses cachés et la provocation au tribunal était parcequ'il savait que sa vie était foutu et aussi que personne n'a reconnu qu'il avait était harcelé à l'école et maltraité par ses parents. Il y a eu les victimes et lui aussi en était une le soucis est que c'est lui qui a tué d'autre personne ce qui est atroce, mais si lui s'était donné la mort par trop de souffrance, alors là l'opinion aurait crié au scandale du harcèlement et de la maltraitance... Le monde est degueulasse et ça fini toujours mal. Par exemple la série 13 reasons why apperement explique bien cela et toutes les conséquences et ce que des ados vivent mais n'osent jamais le dire. Qui vous dis que t.j Lane n'a pas était agressé sexuellement ? Et tabassé etc. Comme l'histoire ou sois disant il s'était battu avec un autre jeune et frappait un adulte alors qu'en faite l'histoire réel était que l'adulte frappait son frère et il l'avait défendu. Les médias racontent vraiment ce qu'ils veulent et les gens jugent tout sans savoir. Oui son crime est atroce, mais personne n'a chercher pourquoi. Un enfant qui ne veut rien dire est un enfant qui souvent à honte

Ok

PostSubject: Tj lane    Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 12:21 am

Torilyn LaCasse, a young girl at the time, reported that all the children made fun of him, his face, his pimples, his weak build and his poverty. She swore that he was being harassed, and that the day he committed this horrific act, one of the victims wanted to hit him the same day, T-J Lane was afraid of being humiliated AGAIN. READ between the lines of the poem of his facebook, the kings and the peasants, it is them and him ... When the fact that he returns to his plea, he said that he had invented everything because otherwise they would not have didn't want him to modify it because he didn't want to go back to the outside world. But everything was true, harassment, sexual abuse, etc. So yes he deserves prison, but he deserves to be listened to and that his sentence be pronounced as a tenant takes into account his mind and all the elements. I do not defend I just note that when on is poor, on is quickly a monster which is worth nothing.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 5:07 am

The main reason people hate TJ Lane so much is pretty much all based on his infamous insult and smug attitude during the sentencing. What he did was definitely evil, but I feel that he's not too different from other school shooters. Even if he didn't experience "severe" bullying. It is likely that he might have felt out of place and angry with many students at the school. I feel that him acting like a jackass to the victims families was a persona he made to make himself feel better. The same goes with Elliot Rodger. They both acted like they love themselves, but in reality, they have low self esteem and self loathing.

Verityforsoul

PostSubject: Tj lane    Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 11:05 am

I agree with you Carnifex879, and the day he disrespected etc. People said it was his real face, which is wrong, he was angry because his half-brother died, and also because he didn't want to show that he was wiped out, and he has everything made so that everyone hates him he found it deserved because he wanted it. He also told his lawyer who whispered to him something he didn't want him to say no no and he insisted when he ended up saying that horrible sentence ... A young man present at trial to say that when he smiled it was also to this same young man, a young man that he was spared during the attack, and that during the trial before he cried when they re-read the whole attack as well as Certain elements of its past, it is necessary to know that Tj Lane had a treatment for the nerves and the epilepsy attacks. In short I do not understand that he was not treated and sentenced taking into account his past, his troubles and the harassment experienced. FYI during his escape, know that he did not want but was forced by another who protected him in prison, that's why he was not as far in 5 hours, he just wanted to change prison but also that the cops find him. But to the point of saying that he was going to come knocking on the doors to kill again, it's amazing, people speak but don't know him and never speak with him face to face.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70966
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 4:34 pm

@4209_4eva TJ Lane was nothing like Charles Manson or Richard Ramirez you could clearly tell they didn´t show remorse and Ramirez smirk was genuine.

I don´t get why people think TJ Lane´s line "the hand that pulled the trigger who took your sons is the hand that masturbates to the memory, fuck you all." was genuine he was just being edgy look at his face while he says it and it´s clear he has just practiced that line over and over and don´t feel confident at all saying it he just wanted to appear badass, but I never hear anyone talk about this despite it being so blatantly obvious. Look at the video again and compare it with Ramirez or other killers like Anders Breivik and then it becomes even more apparent what facade TJ Lane was trying to put on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next