Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison

Go down 
+14
sororityalpha
Mj2beat
Marco1211
areyoulistening
Jenn
Undyne
Wideawake
Laeda
BurnIt
queenfarooq
philosopher_king
tragedy79
Lifetime
pema
18 posters
AuthorMessage
pema

Contribution Points : 101931
Forum Reputation : 0

T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Empty
PostSubject: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Also, it might be fair to say he feels little remorse. Neutral

Quote :
Lane has not given a motive for the shootings, which rocked the tiny town 30 miles outside Cleveland. He gave only a short, defiant statement in the courtroom on Tuesday: "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102653

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 pm

"This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates the giant black cocks of my cellmates."

I'd say he should have gotten the death penalty, but honestly I just hope he gets raped repeatedly until he hangs himself.

Contribution Points : 102520

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:02 am

Lifetime wrote:
"This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates the giant black cocks of my cellmates."

I'd say he should have gotten the death penalty, but honestly I just hope he gets raped repeatedly until he hangs himself.

lol!

Yesterday we saw the whole TJ Lane thing on the news and I was quoting you, Lifetime to my friend and he laughed his ass of. And I am not a big fan of the death penalty, but I am almost concidering changing my view on that mather, just for TJ Lane....What an asshole!!

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 101847
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:42 pm

tragedy79 wrote:
Lifetime wrote:

lol!

Yesterday we saw the whole TJ Lane thing on the news and I was quoting you, Lifetime to my friend and he laughed his ass of. And I am not a big fan of the death penalty, but I am almost concidering changing my view on that mather, just for TJ Lane....What an asshole!!

That is funny. It is horrible what he did, but I find it hard to defend people like him. Imagine if Eric and Dylan didn't commit suicide would my own perceptions of them match up with what I expect. Chances are I probably would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102887
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:02 pm

tragedy79 wrote:
What an asshole!!

I don't think I could have said it any better.

philosopher_king wrote:
Imagine if Eric and Dylan didn't commit suicide would my own perceptions of them match up with what I expect. Chances are I probably would be wrong.

I admit when I read this it made me think if either Eric or Dylan would have pulled a similar kind of courtroom stunt or not or how they would have behaved if they had have been caught alive Question

In reference to T.J Lane though I was wondering why know one told him to cover up his little home made t-shirt, apparently according to the judge "Fuhry said he was unaware of the shirt, as Lane spent most of the hearing with his back to him while listening to victims' families. Had he noticed it, Fuhry said he would have stopped the proceedings and forced Lane "to put on proper attire."
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 102192

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:02 pm

I also wondered why he was allowed to wear that shirt.

I think TJ hardened in prison. I think he's worse now than he was when he opened fire.

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Lifetime wrote:

lol! For a moment there I thought that was my post!
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 102031

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Lifetime wrote:

lol!

I guess his 'look at all the fuck I give' twat-ish behaviour is going to attract more troubled teenagers if it isn't happened already.
Brace yourself, bad fanfictions are coming.

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102301

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 am

Am I looking for remorse where there is none? Don't get me wrong: the shirt, the statement, flipping the bird, the smiling while the families spoke, I am horrified. But it all looked so fake to me. I thought it looked like he was fake smiling so he didn't cry. And this big bad statement about this hand that pulled the trigger, trying to come off like some kind of badass, he just squeaked it out really quickly.

I'm sure that the victims families' disagree, but as an outsider, the whole thing looked more pathetic than anything. Seemed to me like he regretted something - maybe not his actions, but at least the fact that he's facing the consequences.

Or maybe I'm just short on sleep and need to go to bed. Which I'm going to do, right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:56 am

I haven't fully studied the case.... what were the motives behind his actions and his behavior/treatment in schools beforehand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 am

MnM wrote:
I haven't fully studied the case.... what were the motives behind his actions and his behavior/treatment in schools beforehand?

There is not motive, for my knowledge. When a police-officer asked T.J. why he did this (directly after the shooting), T.J. answered: "I dont know".
Other students reported him as "just a normal teenager".
Back to top Go down
Undyne

Contribution Points : 102388
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:29 am

We know the following things based on student testimony:

1. He was bullied.
2. He was not bullied.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119283
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:33 am

sergeant hartman wrote:

1. He was bullied.
2. He was not bullied.

Hope that helps.

Lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:03 pm

sergeant hartman wrote:

1. He was bullied.
2. He was not bullied.

Hope that helps.

T.J. Lane himself told police: "I have no problems with people."
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 pm

A few articles I came across which may be of interest to some

Lane Described As Outcast

When violence in the home goes to school - says Lane was not bullied

Mother Of Slain Student Forgives Gunman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:30 am

Lane is such a stunt queen.
If you're going to 'advertise' that you're a total waste of a perfectly good social security number, at least be creative like this guy:

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Eniledam wrote:
If you're going to 'advertise' that you're a total waste of a perfectly good social security number, at least be creative like this guy:

Haha Smile

I refrained from watching the video of his outburst for a while, i'd seen the pictures and the quote / description of what happened, but when I did watch it to me he looks like he's about to cry or something after the "famous" quote has been said. Anyone else feel like this?
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:29 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Eniledam wrote:

Haha Smile

I refrained from watching the video of his outburst for a while, i'd seen the pictures and the quote / description of what happened, but when I did watch it to me he looks like he's about to cry or something after the "famous" quote has been said. Anyone else feel like this?

Complete agree. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't know if he genuinely feels bad for what he did or if he has just realized that he is going to spend the rest of his life locked up as some dude's bitch (coz I hate to admit it, but the boy sure is pretty), but I really think the whole stunt was a last-ditch attempt at saving face.

Someone will probably rip on me for this, but I actually felt bad for him. I can't imagine being a young adult facing what he's facing, no matter what I did.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Wideawake wrote:
Complete agree. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't know if he genuinely feels bad for what he did or if he has just realized that he is going to spend the rest of his life locked up as some dude's bitch (coz I hate to admit it, but the boy sure is pretty), but I really think the whole stunt was a last-ditch attempt at saving face.

Someone will probably rip on me for this, but I actually felt bad for him. I can't imagine being a young adult facing what he's facing, no matter what I did.

I know what you're saying, I also felt like he probably knew fine well what was going to happen to him. I think he was very aware he would be on T.V and probably wanted to look bad-ass, he would have been aware of the media repercussions of his words and behavior. I don't really believe his whole 'I don't care' attitude, I could be completely wrong but it's just a feeling I have. I think he will realize very quickly how awful the consequences of his actions are going to be and the kind of attitude he has displayed very likely won't go down well inside.

I think someone mentioned this before but I think prison will change him dramatically.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 102322

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:47 pm

I feel bad for anyone going to that kind of environment at his age, regardless of what they've done. It's going to turn that boy into a man, I'm just not sure what kind of man. I hate to think what will happen to him inside.

They actually haven't shown anything about him or this case where I live so I have only seen bits and pieces from the internet. I agree with what people have said, I think it was a last attempt to look bad-ass, knowing full well how he's going to be *ahem* received in jail.

Poor kid.

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:21 pm

I recently read this guys article, it's in the form of a letter to T.J, it's an interesting read and he makes some great points. Some of the responses are very upfront and honest, possibly a sign of things to come...

Also here is a prison booking photo and some information about where he will spend his time.

Coincidentally a prison documentary has just come on the T.V
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks for the articles, queenfarooq. The first article had some interesting comments, particularly those by people who claimed to have been in prison. I have a good friend who spent 3 years in prison, and I'm sure her experience as a female was different than males have, as well as the fact that lifers are in a whole different game. But the main thing she told me about her time in prison - the boredom was the worst part.

I found a link under the second article saying that T.J. Lane's half brother died in November. It really doesn't give much additional information, but my heart goes out to T.J.'s family. The killer's family never gets any compassion, but they deserve it.

Here's the link:
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:52 pm

I didn't know about his brother, thanks for the info.

Don't know if you guys have seen this but its a video of T.J Lane's defense attorney and younger sister speaking about him. I believe it is his grandparents in the background also.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

And he's appealing...

Makes me wonder if we will see another video of him in the near future attempting to excuse his previous courtroom behavior and apologizing to the victims families...
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:30 pm

Yeah, if you're planning to appeal you probably should not act like a total dick to the families of your victims and wear a "Killer" shirt to your sentencing. I can't imagine that there is enough groveling in the world to excuse that.

However, it looks like they may try to appeal on "procedural errors", in which case I don't think it matters how he acts. There weren't any details on what those errors might have been though. Be interesting to watch. That whole courtroom stunt got me really interested in T.J.'s crime and case, I'll be curious to see how it goes.

I've actually considered writing him, which is a first for me. Never exchanged mail with a killer before, lol. But I thought it might be worth it to see if he can give any insight into what was going on in his head. And like I said earlier, I do kinda feel sorry for the kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:40 pm

I've gotta admire the balls of steel on that kid. Just saying. I wish him good luck surviving prison.

He is a fellow prisoner of Ohio after all.

Thanks for the memories.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Wounded victim to sue the Lane family (this is probably more further along now as the article is from 17th May)

"At the scene, officers confirmed that the weapon used by T.J. Lane had been taken by him from the home. During the search, officers found over fifty firearms scattered throughout the home, none of which were properly secured or stored. The weapons were found laying [sic] throughout the home in an open manner either loaded or in close proximity to ammunition. No effort had been taken by defendants, Daniel Lane, Thomas Lane or Michelle Lane to secure the weapons from others, including minor, T.J. Lane. T.J. Lane had easy access to these weapons and ammunition when he selected this firearm for the planned shooting the next day." Emphasis mine.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Interesting dialogue between Lane and Officer after shooting:

Skranjer, M. (2012, November 06) The News-Herald

Quote :
...First asked Lane if he was the only one involved.

"There's no one else. It's just me," Lane replied.

"What happened?" Bilicic then asked.

"I shot people," Lane said.

"Why?" Bilicic said.

"I don't know," Lane replied.

He was asked if he had any interactions with one of the victims.

"No. He was just in my class. Didn't really talk too much," Lane said

Vetter also asked Lane if he thought he killed anyone.

"I hope not. I just fired so fast and random. I have no idea if anyone even fell or said anything," Lane said. "I wish there was something I could say to take it back, go back in time."
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:52 pm

A more recent news article and appeal to life sentence documents. : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT:This doesn't really have any relevance to the case but I don't know if anyone has seen the more recent picture of TJ floating around the internet, he looks pretty dreadful. Aside from the attempted tattoo he was supposed to be caught trying to give himself, I've read a couple of different reports stating that he has tried to self harm.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Yes, he looks awful in the last picture I saw. I'm sure things are not easy on him. However from what I've heard on tumblr, he has been nothing but hateful to his "fangirls" and has actually given their letters to registered sex offenders. Makes me feel a lot less sorry for him. (Although it occurs to me that this may a good lesson for them. I don't care that they have written him, but when a 14-year-old obsesses over a killer and says she wants to have his babies, I worry.)
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 pm

I read about something similar about T.J supposedly giving his letters and "fan mail" out to soon to be released sex offenders. That's a pretty scary thought.
I've read a few bits and pieces about him appealing his sentence: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The article also points out some of the troubles he has been having since been in prison. However I can't say that i'm surprised he's encountered various difficulties while inside. I'm actually surprised he'd not had more issues,  as far as we know anyway. Some of the comments that accompany the above article also make for an interesting read.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

Contribution Points : 102388
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:19 pm

And... he just escaped from prison.
Back to top Go down
Marco1211

Contribution Points : 95874

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Couldn't believe it when I saw it on instagram...is he the first school shooter to do this?
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95579
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 pm

sergeant hartman wrote:
And... he just escaped from prison.

Yep, here it is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I couldnt believe it till I saw it on the news.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124574
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:37 am

caught already

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Marco1211 wrote:
Couldn't believe it when I saw it on instagram...is he the first school shooter to do this?
Nope. The shooter at W.R. Myers high school in Alberta escaped at some point, and was later caught in Toronto. The shooting happened back in 1999, eight days after Columbine. Nothing too special; just a copycat.
Back to top Go down
ChoSeungHui
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
ChoSeungHui

Contribution Points : 86136
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Cant Chain the Lane
nvm

That moron ruined his life, but I do feel some pity for him; he did have an abusive screwed up family and was probably severely bullied in school. If only some cool friendly people could've reached him before he turned to the dark side, eh?

It's going to suck for him, spending a lifetime in a damp, small cell, probably being tortured and bullied 10x as much by all the prisoners.

I still think it was funny how he escaped from prison on 9/11 and hid out at a farm. My buddies and I over at ED had a field day with it!

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 5:52 pm

He's a piece of work, for sure. I read in an article it was believed he targeted the group of boys over a girl.

Then, to act the way he did in court OMG idk if anyone could've held me back from that little coward.

I also read that he was giving his fan mail from females to sex offenders close to release. He deserves what he gets in prison.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 97066
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 1:41 am

T.J must be a very troubled soul.I hope that he gets the help he needs so he can live some kind of a meaningful life in prison someday.I think its possible to live a meaningful life there as other inmates have done it.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:05 am

I think, like others have said, at trial when he made those statements it was a facade, just like Timothy McVeigh and all his "I have no remorse, those babies were collateral damage blah, blah, blah".

But his actions in prison are ridiculous, giving teenage girls' addresses who write to him to sex offenders close to release. Escaping from prison. He needs to grow up and definitely get some type of help.

As one of the few school shooters caught live, he could be a big benefit to the research and studies being conducted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:08 pm

Nowadays he looks like a real life Jesus - long hair and a beard. He's developed his 'life in prison' style.
TJ Lane is someone I have never liked - he clearly doesn't feel too strongly about his acts. It's clear when he made that statement about masturbating to the memory that it was something he rehearsed. He says it shakily and quickly, like he's just trying to get it out to cause shock rather than really say something that he means. It seems to me like he's had a bit of a rough life, and decided the best way to deal with it was to act as powerful as possible. Obviously some self esteem issues going on there.

All I can say though is that he's in prison for the exact same crime that E & D died doing, so who are we to judge? We are all on this forum to discuss school shooters, and many, including myself, sympathise with them. So I don't think it's fair to say that you hope he gets raped in prison, cause if you wouldn't want that for Eric and Dylan, don't say it about TJ.

Oh, what am I doing defending him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:28 pm

I rather thought TJ Lane's statement to the parents was a pretense of being "hard" . I'm not sure what to make of him passing letters on to sex offenders.

On one hand, he's still very immature. On the other, even a 12 year old should know better . I wonder what, if any , guidance he had at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 am

Yes his statement to the families was like a bad actor in a B movie, but I still don't know that I could have refrained from trying to get at him.

He didn't have the best upbringing for sure, at least from what material we have available, but I do hope he gets some mental help. I think he would be helpful to the understanding of school shooters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never said anything about hoping he gets raped in prison, perhaps a previous poster mentioned that. I'm pretty neutral towards him, aside from his despicable statement and cold blooded murder, because I believe he targeted a certain group of boys out of revenge for a girl, although it was never proven.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 67812

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 11:15 am

Apparently TJ might be released when he's 40...
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86328
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 9:18 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I regret some things that I said)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:51 pm

He's a waste of flesh honestly. Hope he gets beaten up by some Aryan brotherhood type deal in prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol tell us how you really feel about T.J. Lane. Idk why, but that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 12:41 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Ugly cunt. Hope Big Bubba fucks him until his anal cavity is literally destroyed, and then commits suicide by cop but fails miserably but suffers terrible injuries so he has to suffer for the rest of his life. Little cunt thinks he's a badass when he used a shitty .22 and all his victims only died in hospital, so his aim is also shit. Don't see why tumblr fangirls orgasm over this cunt's pictures.
lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison   T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.J. Lane, Chardon HS shooter, sentenced to life in prison
Page 1 of 1