Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane

Go down 
+8
Primate Murder
Szabo
Jea
Screamingophelia
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
D-FENS1993
42099_4EVA
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 5:29 am

John doe ohio wrote:
You know nothing at all about all this. At the time they would have done better to ask his girlfriend Megan kulch what she knew about the harassment he suffered in addition, everything was distorted and the media said what they wanted.

If you actually have pertinent information to tell us, please, share it, and back it up with proof. I am not going to take the word of a random poster on the internet as gospel.

Also, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have we allowed guestposting here now? Because it seems like this guy and a couple others didn't register before posting.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 8:35 am

QuestionMark wrote:
John doe ohio wrote:
You know nothing at all about all this. At the time they would have done better to ask his girlfriend Megan kulch what she knew about the harassment he suffered in addition, everything was distorted and the media said what they wanted.

If you actually have pertinent information to tell us, please, share it, and back it up with proof. I am not going to take the word of a random poster on the internet as gospel.

Also, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have we allowed guestposting here now? Because it seems like this guy and a couple others didn't register before posting.
No, guest posting hasn't ever been allowed. I have no idea why it's allowing guests to post but I'm gonna look into that and fix it. Thank you for letting me know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 3:26 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 6:19 pm

John doe ohio wrote:
Your forum is open for posting, so don't be aggressive. you talk about someone and tell me that i can't proofs? like the surveillance video that nobody has ever seen? No one but Lane can know this better than anyone. Good evening and I will no longer intervene in your publications.
                                                                            L.  

I'm sorry you feel that I have to believe an unsubstantiated allegation to be polite, but it's actually a quite reasonable request to ask for proof before belief and I'm sure everyone else here would agree.

NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 1:50 am

TJ's courtroom behavior was refreshingly horrifying. The whole "I'm sorry" thing is played the fuck out, Nikolas.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane   Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry not sorry about TJ Lane
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2