Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five years ago today

Go down 
+10
QuestionMark
spidEr
STK
ripbr1999
Giga143
rabadon55
Screamingophelia
sscc
InsaneIntruder
LPorter101
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Five years ago today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five years ago today   Five years ago today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:11 pm

At the time when this shooting had occurred and when I had heard about it, I was not terribly interested in it nor did I do any research into it at the time all those years ago. None the less it feels weird looking back at that event given it has been over five years ago now. I think the biggest point people miss about this shooting is just how fragile the fabric of society really is and how in reality everyone is always risking something from the simple act of existence.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57715
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Five years ago today   Five years ago today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 11:06 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Looking at those pictures is devastating! All those pretty smiles and bright eyes.

My little girl lost yet another tooth just yesterday. Seeing a couple of the kids had gap filled smiles broke my heart. Sad

It's really the pictures of the victims that put into perspective the actual harm that these people do. Honestly I've become so desensitized to all of this mass violence that anytime I see a victim's face on the news now I don't feel much of anything other than like, "damn", but seeing those smiling kids faces REALLY fucked with me. RIP to all of those who were affected by this very disturbed and selfish man's actions. I hope the families and victims (if there is an afterlife) can find their peace. This is so fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Zerogoth22

Zerogoth22

Contribution Points : 60117
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Five years ago today   Five years ago today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 11:39 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
RIP sweet baby angels (if you listen to MFM, you'll get the reference)

MFM?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five years ago today   Five years ago today - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five years ago today
Page 1 of 1