Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Attention Seeking Killers.  (Colchester Murders.) Empty
PostSubject: Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)   Attention Seeking Killers.  (Colchester Murders.) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 12:58 pm

So, I live a small Coastal town in Southern England, right next to this town is a place called Colchester.

In 2014, Colchester a 15 year old with a knife killed two people at random.
Although he claimed psychosis motivated him to commit his crime, this was rejected by the court.
There were many videos found in his room, most of them documentaries on Serial Killers, he idolized Peter Sutcliffe and Myra Hindley.
A different motive comes to mind when thinking of this person.
He had a desire to become a serial killer, and gain the infamy that came with it.
Much like Colin Ireland (The Gay Slayer.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you think The culprit would have commit these crimes if he wasn't obsessed with murderers. I am interested to hear responses.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)   Attention Seeking Killers.  (Colchester Murders.) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:10 am

I don't think he would've commit murder if he wasn't obsessed with killers. I think that was the main motive behind the murders. He might've commit other crimes later in life (due to the robbery he previously committed) but I don't think murder would be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 14996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)   Attention Seeking Killers.  (Colchester Murders.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 1:44 am

He was caught whilst waiting to kill his third victim so it was obvious he wanted to become the Essex Ripper.

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 39852
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)   Attention Seeking Killers.  (Colchester Murders.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 11:10 am

Guest wrote:
So, I live a small Coastal town in Southern England, right next to this town is a place called Colchester.

In 2014, Colchester a 15 year old with a knife killed two people at random.
Although he claimed psychosis motivated him to commit his crime, this was rejected by the court.
There were many videos found in his room, most of them documentaries on Serial Killers, he idolized Peter Sutcliffe and Myra Hindley.
A different motive comes to mind when thinking of this person.
He had a desire to become a serial killer, and gain the infamy that came with it.
Much like Colin Ireland (The Gay Slayer.)

Do you think The culprit would have commit these crimes if he wasn't obsessed with murderers. I am interested to hear responses.

Why want so much to frame reality?
se oli vain heräämisesi, vanhan tapasi herääminen.

Helianthus dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19134
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)   Attention Seeking Killers.  (Colchester Murders.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 8:55 pm

[url=Mark]Mark "Sneinton Strangler" Martin[/url] 

Murdered three people with his John Ashley and Dean in order to become "Nottingham's first serial killer"  he was given a whole-life tariff

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 39852
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)   Attention Seeking Killers.  (Colchester Murders.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 9:52 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:
[url=Mark]Mark "Sneinton Strangler" Martin[/url] 

Murdered three people with his John Ashley and Dean in order to become "Nottingham's first serial killer"  he was given a whole-life tariff
we live in a reality that most people are not even worth a tv.  hahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)   Attention Seeking Killers.  (Colchester Murders.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Seeking Killers. (Colchester Murders.)
Page 1 of 1