Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did Eric, Dylan, and the TCM behave at school?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How did Eric, Dylan, and the TCM behave at school? Empty
PostSubject: How did Eric, Dylan, and the TCM behave at school?   How did Eric, Dylan, and the TCM behave at school? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Let me start by saying that I know Eric and Dylan were technically not in the TCM, but I think the TCM are relevant because Eric and Dylan associated with some of the members.

I'm wondering how Eric, Dylan, and members of the TCM behaved at Columbine. I've read Peter Langman's compilation of witnesses who knew them, and a lot of people say different things. They say Eric and Dylan were picked on, not picked on, and picked on other people. They say the TCM were just people who hung out, people who were picked on by jocks, and violent angry people who talked about revenge all the time. That last one I think is the weirdest, considering what Eric and Dylan did. I know Chris Morris was a huge member of the TCM, and people say that he was violent, he threatened people, he was mean, bragged about his criminal record, and pulled knives. He was very close with Eric and Dylan. Also, wasn't Eric Veik very upset with the shooting? However, he was in charge of the thought of the day (supposedly something like "today will not be a good day"). I know that one is a little conspiracy theory-ish. But didn't he also get arrested for threatening to finish the job on Chatfield High? Didn't they discover plans in a journal of his? And I believe Alex Marsh and others left the TCM because of violent behavior. The behavior of Eric, Dylan, and the TCM is a puzzle to me: I want to know what they were like in school.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

How did Eric, Dylan, and the TCM behave at school? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did Eric, Dylan, and the TCM behave at school?   How did Eric, Dylan, and the TCM behave at school? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Pretty sure they were angsty teens that got great grades and pretended to rebel
Back to top Go down

How did Eric, Dylan, and the TCM behave at school?
Page 1 of 1