Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo's of mass murderer's weapons

Go down 
+68
VitaminR7.62
ANTIPATHY
RickMaster
Isabell.Sholl
Woundfucker
Lovely_Jam
Darkness
Arkan
proshooter
Drum$tick
tellecat
Fedz-Manz
Carnations
buffalobill91
Insomnia
Kaynhyde
CrazyfortheCrazies
vril
NEXT STEP UP
humanity is overrated
wolfpaxhd
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Achlys
ANOMIC
DevilishManiac
Engel
Mass_Killer_
CSIAgent
TheNeuroSurge
Laratruec
Mr Bubbless
closerange
garbagetalker1
Employer_Square
Saoradh
dyonqqr
Koltin
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
remrem25
perfection
Ruteeo
Killisaki
SugaryDecay
KMFDM
Carnifex879
Russianman
AD 19-95
Primate Murder
MysterionSZAF
Subdomine
Razovik
hallywayhomicide
STK
InsaneIntruder
Unknown
TheGoodGuy
Tommy QTR
haydenschool
exceptionella
QuestionMark
rabadon55
Kippers
sscc
UncontinuedProcess
log_1987
Jea
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 2:49 pm

I found this new pic of Michael Ryan's Guns:

Credit to a user on Tumblr.

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Stephen Paddock:

There are more but I decided not to post them as they have watermarks.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Image already posted in the OP.

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:09 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Kip Klinkel:

Again credit to a user on Tumblr for the pic.
That was in the OP.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:11 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Kip Klinkel:

Again credit a user on Tumblr for the pic.
That was in the OP.
Ah didn't see it sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:25 pm

James Earl Ray:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:35 pm

John Wilkes Booth:

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:39 pm

SpagettDoggo84 wrote:
James Huberty:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Uzis are cool guns
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:46 am

Elliot Rodger's Sig Sauer P226:

Nelson216 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:53 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I was going to say it was already uploaded, but the previous post showing it seems broken now so you're good.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 10:20 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I was going to say it was already uploaded, but the previous post showing it seems broken now so you're good.
I saw the pic in the original was broken so I decided to upload it again.

I wonder if they took pics of his Glock and his two knifes in his car and also the weapons he had at his apartment.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 10:40 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I wonder if they took pics of his Glock and his two knifes in his car and also the weapons he had at his apartment.
Yeah, I wish there were more pictures of his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 10:55 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yeah, I wish there were more pictures of his weapons.
I wish we got to see what the inside of his apartment looked like as well.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 11:09 am

Thomas Mair's Knife:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Dimitrios Pagourtzis:
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64348
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Despite the possibility you guys always saw these for the millionth time. We can't forget these guys..

Dylan Klebold:

Eric Harris:

Knives:

Nelson216 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Many mass shooters also took knives, but do you know of some who used them? I don't think the majority of school shooters would have the guts to use them.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

I thought Dimitri's loadout was a shotgun with a revolver? Where did that gun come from.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:13 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

I thought Dimitri's loadout was a shotgun with a revolver? Where did that gun come from.
He posted it on Instagram, I haven't been able to find any pics of the guns he used at the School.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72944
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Neah wrote:
Many mass shooters also took knives, but do you know of some who used them? I don't think the majority of school shooters would have the guts to use them.
Marc Lepine finished off one of his wounded victims by stabbing her repeatedly with his hunting knife. I think that most shooters who carry knives take them solely to complete their fantasy arsenal, as the ones who bring knives usually also bring lots and lots of ammo.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

He posted it on Instagram, I haven't been able to find any pics of the guns he used at the School.
Was the post an "Everyday Carry" type post? I'm getting that vibe from the knife and the flashlight.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:19 pm

STK wrote:
Neah wrote:
Marc Lepine finished off one of his wounded victims by stabbing her repeatedly with his hunting knife. I think that most shooters who carry knives take them solely to complete their fantasy arsenal, as the ones who bring knives usually also bring lots and lots of ammo.

Yes, you're probably right. Those who takes a lots of ammo must also fear to be short of it, and so maybe they bring a knife in case they lack ammo. A knife can always be trusted, no shortage, no malfunction.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:21 pm

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

Was the post an "Everyday Carry" type post? I'm getting that vibe from the knife and the flashlight.
Here it is:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

Here it is:

looks like bb gun
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 6:01 pm

pastarasta wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

Here it is:

looks like bb gun
I don't think it is.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
pastarasta wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

Here it is:

looks like bb gun
I don't think it is.
It might be, because I don't see why he wouldn't have used it in the shooting if it was real.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 7:56 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
pastarasta wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

Here it is:

looks like bb gun
I don't think it is.
It might be, because I don't see why he wouldn't have used it in the shooting if it was real.
Maybe he couldn't access it or it broke, if it was a BB gun it would have an orange tip or would be brightly coloured so it doesn't look like a real one.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

Maybe he couldn't access it or it broke, if it was a BB gun it would have an orange tip or would be brightly coloured so it doesn't look like a real one.
Not necessarily; just type "BB gun" into google and you'll see that more than half of the "guns" don't have orange tips.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
pastarasta wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

Here it is:

looks like bb gun
I don't think it is.
Maybe he took the orange tip off.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
pastarasta wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis:

Here it is:

looks like bb gun
I don't think it is.

Maybe he took the orange tip off.
Possibly, from what I've heard his father is a bit of a gun nut so I wouldn't be suspired if he had more guns than the ones Dimitri used.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 8:26 am

From what I can tell it looks like a Ruger SR22.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 10:21 am

Alek Miniassian:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 am

Martin Peyerl:
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 9:57 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Martin Peyerl:
That might just be an image of a Mini 14 instead of the one used by Martin.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 10:07 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Martin Peyerl:
Well I looked up his name and this is the only gun I found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 10:45 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Martin Peyerl:
Well I looked up his name and this is the only gun I found.

The same picture was used on the Portuguese Wiki page of the 1986 FBI Miami shootout, although I think it's just as an example of the killers' weapons.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Adam Lanza's Savage .22 Bolt Action Rifle:

Another pic of his Saiga:

Katana Knife found at his home:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Devin Kelley:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:22 am

Sky Bouche:
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Mutsuo Toi
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Bushmaster XM-15 used in the Beltway Sniper Attacks:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Joseph Wesbecker:
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70666
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Elliot Rodger's Sig:
Is that skull fragments on the gun or glass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:45 am

Alvin Lee King’s rifles (Daingerfield church shooting). He carried a Colt Sp-1 AR-15 with a telescopic sight and bayonet, along with a M1 carbine with a bayonet. He also carried two revolvers (not pictured).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 58186
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 am

Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel pistol:

Last edited by 2018.2018 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Jack Renshaw's Sword (Attempted):
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Just thought I would upload some more pics of Charles Whitman's guns:

On the floor:

On a table:

Pics of his Rifle:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:18 pm

Branimir Donchev:

Last edited by TheOne99 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 1:00 pm

Ted Bundy's Rossi Pistol:

His Crowbar:

"Burglary Gear" found in his Car:
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 2:13 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Branimir Donchev:
You're supposed to put the contents in between the spoiler and the /spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of mass murderer's weapons   Photo's of mass murderer's weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo's of mass murderer's weapons
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next