Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 56332
Forum Reputation : 0

Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa. Empty
PostSubject: Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa.   Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"A student who overheard a classmate making threats to carry out a school shooting in western Pennsylvania may have helped prevent a massive tragedy"

I think considering the events talked about on this site. When a shooting caught before and is stopped. We should celebrate that and consider it a victory to the victims of Columbine and other school and mass shootings. Someone had the sense to be listening and reported it. Then the people took action and stopped it from happening. Children in that school can now live on. Whoever that boy was who over heard the would be gunman and did something about it. I say God Bless you.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa.   Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Someone posted about this when it happened:

If you're interested in shootings that were stopped, there are a few stray threads about individual foiled plots and there is also a thread about shootings that were stopped before the shooter started or before there were more than a few casualties:

According to the articles about the foiled Pennsylvania plot, the boy planned to target four specific people. I wonder if bullying was involved or whether he wanted to target them for other reasons.
Back to top Go down
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 56332
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa.   Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 4:36 pm

You know everyone goes to the bullying thing. I've read a report that Dylan bullied Adam Kyler until he was afraid to go to school. That Dylan threaten to kill him if he reported anything or showed up to school. So it seems Dylan has a lot more harsher form of bullying than just shoving someone against a locker or being called a name.

Either way no matter what happened other than manipulation I'll give that. Anything that happened before the shootings doesn't matter anymore. Murdering is an ultimate sin and it overshadows anything prior.

That boy had plans to target 4 students, but we don't know the carnage he would have made looking for those four students. Now's kinda what do you do with him? Trial him as an adult? Do you give them life in prison or even death? Stick him in a nut house?

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa.   Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 2:17 pm

This could have been fucking tragic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa.   Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible mass school shooting stopped in western Pa.
Page 1 of 1