Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats

Go down 
+4
Screamingophelia
rabadon55
04daviszoe
rkp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56722
Forum Reputation : 3

Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Empty
PostSubject: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:28 am

apologies if this is the wrong board for this topic! this was not a completed school shooting but a failed plot. i find it interesting because of the obvious Columbine influence, and the fact that the two would-be shooters/co-conspirators were female. they even somewhat physically resemble Harris and Klebold:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

some quick facts:

Sienna Johnson and Brooke Higgins were charged as adults with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder after they were discovered to be planning a school shooting in 2015.

•    Police said the girls had taken “overt and substantial steps” towards carrying out their plan.
  •    The plan was described as “imminent”.
  •    They chose a date in December, close to Christmas, because that would make it “the most traumatic for everyone”. The alleged date was December 17; they were arrested December 15.
  •    The plot was uncovered due to an anonymous tip sent to a text hotline system.
  •    Johnson intended to murder her mother and sister prior to shooting up the school.
  •    Johnson's journal contained a list of names of students she intended to target and a detailed map of the school.
  •    The girls’ town of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, is less than ten miles south of Littleton, where the Columbine High School massacre took place.
  •    The girls are said to have been obsessed with Columbine
  •    Johnson told detectives she viewed the shooters, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, as “gods”. She was particularly infatuated with Harris, and referred to him as “baby”.
  •    Johnson had a Tumblr account which detectives copied before it was shut down due to terms of service violation.

Brooke Higgins pleaded guilty to a juvenile count of conspiracy to commit murder and solicitation to commit murder. She was sentenced to three years in a youth detention center and four years of supervised probation with mental health treatment. Sienna Johnson pleaded guilty to a juvenile count of conspiracy to commit murder and an adult count of felony menacing. She will serve five years in the Division of Youth Corrections on the conspiracy charge, and will not get credit for any time she has already served since her arrest. She will also assigned four years of probation and mental health treatment upon her release.

Documents detailing the girls’ pact can be found here.

A website containing Sienna’s artwork, poetry and pages from her journal can be found here.

i thought the following journal entry was very Eric Harris:

the tone of it reminds me of his writing style. i wonder if she was consciously emulating him.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78945

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:16 am

I vaguely remember this. Very informative post, so thanks!

I don't understand why they would be so obvious in trying to replicate Columbine. Sounds like they were having an identity crisis Laughing
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58590
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 6:54 am

I find it pathetic, especially when copycats-wannabe are women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 7:14 am

rabadon55 wrote:

I think any copycat is pathetic in general, but why do you feel its more so if done by a woman. scratch Just curious. Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:12 am

I find it interesting when it’s a woman, since they are so rare. Female mass murderers that is.

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 am

Did they have guns?
Also William Atchison ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Aztec HS shooter) had a crush on Sienna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Did they have guns?
Also William Atchison ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Aztec HS shooter) had a crush on Sienna.

I never really looked much into the case. scratch Do they have a fanboy base? Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58092
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:28 am

When I've read about them I had this inner feeling, like Im really feel ashamed of them. They are so pathetic and lame.
It's so wrong in so many levels, lol.
Even old meme looks more appropriate, than those copycats

Last edited by Jea on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:30 am

Jea wrote:
When I've read about them I had this inner feeling, like I really feel ashamed of them. They are so pathetic and lame.
It's so wrong on so many levels, lol.

They do seem very cringe worthy. Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:41 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
When I've read about them I had this inner feeling, like I really feel ashamed of them. They are so pathetic and lame.

I can't even finish reading their manifesto. Because it's so lol.

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:43 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Were these two "Fangirls" that then decided to take it to another level? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:56 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Were these two "Fangirls" that then decided to take it to another level? scratch

Now I want to read it.

Could it be better than candy houses and kissing shotguns. Doubtful.

I assume there had to have been more to it than being “fans”

Like the Australian girls who shot themselves in honor of E&D
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:58 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

What? Shocked
It's can't be true.

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Now I want to read it.

Could it be better than candy houses and kissing shotguns. Doubtful.

Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Jea wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

What? Shocked
It's can't be true.

Let me find the article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Seems like it, yeah.

Also I have trouble taking the idea of their attempted attack being "imminent" when by the time they were arrested, they didn't even have any guns ready.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Yepp, but they just like to talk a lot and totally failed.

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Seems like it, yeah.

Also I have trouble taking the idea of their attempted attack being "imminent" when by the time they were arrested, they didn't even have any guns ready.

I agree with you, considering they were caught just two days from the planned attack date and seemed ill prepared. Maybe they were just procrastinators.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm

They were both Dylan.. And when you’re both Dylan you’re going to fail.

You know because Dylan is known as being lazy procrastinator.

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Jea wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

What? Shocked
It's can't be true.

Let me find the article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you. I'm very surprised by the fact that fangirls can be so desperately obsessed. But at least they killed only themselves and not innocent people.

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Which of the two girl was the supposed leader?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 pm

They were not like that back in the day. Except for Brenda they will always have Brenda.

That is remarkably not anyway to remember what happened or learn from it.

They never said anything about wanting people to die for them and if someone wants to do that then they have other issues that need to be resolved.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think Sienna But I can’t recall which article talked about that. I’ll have to look
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56722

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

from everything i've read, i would say Johnson was the instigator. she was writing about her homicidal rage and school shooting fantasies before she met Higgins, and then wrote the above girlishly excited "dear diary, i've finally found someone to commit mass murder with!" journal entry. in her police interview in that video, she says it was all a fantasy but after she met Brooke, it started becoming more of a reality. i suspect having a partner and being a 'duo' was part of the Columbine-replica fantasy. they were very obsessed with Eric and Dylan. i get an 'Eric' vibe from some of Johnson's writing, but i get the sense it was false bravado, as if she's somehow trying to impress him (a dead guy).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 6:01 pm

rkp wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

from everything i've read, i would say Johnson was the instigator. she was writing about her homicidal rage and school shooting fantasies before she met Higgins, and then wrote the above girlishly excited "dear diary, i've finally found someone to commit mass murder with!" journal entry. in her police interview in that video, she says it was all a fantasy but after she met Brooke, it started becoming more of a reality. i suspect having a partner and being a 'duo' was part of the Columbine-replica fantasy. they were very obsessed with Eric and Dylan. i get an 'Eric' vibe from some of Johnson's writing, but i get the sense it was false bravado, as if she's somehow trying to impress him (a dead guy).

One can only hope that getting caught knocked the fangirl out of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58590
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:

I think any copycat is pathetic in general, but why do you feel its more so if done by a woman. scratch Just curious. Smile

Mainly because all this fangirl stuff, you know. They probably read too much about Columbine and plotted to do it without any apparent reason (besides the need of attention and being infatuaded by Columbine, like a typical girls), so I think it wasn't too serious. But it's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I agree with you, considering they were caught just two days from the planned attack date and seemed ill prepared. Maybe they were just procrastinators.

Maybe they were going to change the date? Or possibly they were never serious about committing a massacre in the first place.

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:14 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Did they have guns?

William constantly messaged me on steam about how he wished the age of consent was 15 so he could fuck teenage girls. I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Moordenaar wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Did they have guns?

William constantly messaged me on steam about how he wished the age of consent was 15 so he could fuck teenage girls. I'm not surprised.
Can confirm. He talked about being attracted to teenagers to me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:25 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Moordenaar wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Did they have guns?

Who would be a better reddit atheist, Willy or Stony
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:17 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Moordenaar wrote:

Screencaps of this? If true it would make Bill's criticism of Mikemikev for the same thing look really hypocritical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Maybe they were going to change the date? Or possibly they were never serious about committing a massacre in the first place.

They probably just took their Fangirl fantasy a little to far and got caught.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:00 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They probably just took their Fangirl fantasy a little to far and got caught.
and that is so lame and funny.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 am

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Moordenaar wrote:

Screencaps of this? If true it would make Bill's criticism of Mikemikev for the same thing look really hypocritical.
Didn't talk about it on Discord and can't look at previous Steam chats. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:09 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Didn't talk about it on Discord and can't look at previous Steam chats. Sorry.

Damn, that's unfortunate.

NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42548
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 2:57 am

GAWD the copycats who get found out make me puke. LIKE HOLY SHIT IT'S NOT HARD DUDE

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 8:26 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
GAWD the copycats who get found out make me puke. LIKE HOLY SHIT IT'S NOT HARD DUDE

It's always twice as cringey if they had no serious capability to carry it out. So many wannabes get caught in the planning stage, long before obtaining weaponry or anything to actually carry out their plans. It makes them look like childish fantasists.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats   Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sienna Johnson and Brooke Miller - female Columbine copycats
Page 1 of 1