Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to Adam Lanza's body?

Go down 
+4
rkp
Krieg
04daviszoe
Flanders Darrel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 57114
Forum Reputation : 25

What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79145
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:24 am

Adam was cremated. His father has kept quiet about such details but you can read a little about it here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Flanders Darrel

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:28 am

04daviszoe wrote:
Adam was cremated. His father has kept quiet about such details but you can read a little about it here:

Does he keep the ashes with him?
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:41 am

Flanders Darrel wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

I...actually don't know. I think not, I think he may have been scattered somewhere, I'm not sure, I vaguely remember reading something like that. scratch
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60599
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 2:10 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
Flanders Darrel wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

I...actually don't know. I think not, I think he may have been scattered somewhere, I'm not sure, I vaguely remember reading something like that. scratch

well his dad did claim his body...
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Krieg wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
Flanders Darrel wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

well his dad did claim his body...

Apparently Nancy Lanza was buried. Adam's ashes are scattered in a 'secret location'.
*Link*
Back to top Go down
Flanders Darrel

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Apparently Nancy Lanza was buried. Adam's ashes are scattered in a 'secret location'.
*Link*[/quote]

I'm not surprised, they probably wanted to release the memory of Adam.
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56922

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:43 am

where does it say he was cremated? i thought he was buried at an undisclosed location - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - but i always thought cremation made more sense.

while we're on the subject, here's Adam on 'Post-mortem disposal of bodily remains...':

Smiggles wrote:
"It seems like an irrelevant question to be concerned about. No one can obtain knowledge
about what happens after death, nor if anything is required to do for the deceased. If
some ritual was necessary, no one could know about it nor have any knowledge about
the requirements of it. Perhaps there's a magical platypus who requires that you burn a
wooden effigy of a hamster so that the deceased can ride it to the gates of Valhalla.
From observing other people who have died, the only conclusion which can be reached
is that nothing happens. Treating death as if it's the end of everything would be the most
prudent course of action because believing that something happens is contrary to the
observable world of the life which you are certain about having, thus deluding you into
behaving in a way which could negatively impact your life."  
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 am

oh, excuse me, i see where it says he was cremated in the Daily Mail article. seems like there are conflicting reports, but as in the quote above, it seems rather irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Sporttster

Sporttster

Contribution Points : 56341
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:42 pm

Why do some of you have pictures of this vile madman as your avatar picture?? Do you idolize him???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Sporttster wrote:
Why do some of you have pictures of this vile madman as your avatar picture?? Do you idolize him???

Not to sound snippy, but the same question could be asked about your avatar picture. Do you idolize that car???
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sporttster wrote:

Not to sound snippy, but the same question could be asked about your avatar picture. Do you idolize that car???

Also not to sound condescending to Sporttster, but you ARE on a true crime message board about mass murder and the like... it's a VERY research based forum with some dark humor.

If you think we are bad I wouldn't google too deep about these cases. We're the vanilla ice cream of true crime boards compared to some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sporttster wrote:

Also not to sound condescending to Sporttster, but you ARE on a true crime message board about mass murder and the like... it's a VERY research based forum with some dark humor.

If you think we are bad I wouldn't google too deep about these cases. We're the vanilla ice cream of true crime boards compared to some.

True! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sporttster

Sporttster

Contribution Points : 56341
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:58 pm

<If you think we are bad I wouldn't google too deep about these cases. We're the vanilla ice cream of true crime boards compared to some. >

That's a scary thought...

And no, I don't idolize a car, but if I did I'd think it better than idolizing a mass murderer...but that's just me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Sporttster wrote:
That's a scary thought...

And no, I don't idolize a car, but if I did I'd think it better than idolizing a mass murderer...but that's just me...

True! Haha I was just making light of the fact your were talking about religious things. You know the whole "false Idol" bit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Also please steer clear of Tumblr!  I often feel the need to bleach my eyes due to things I have come across on there. Shocked Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Sporttster wrote:

i dont know of anyone on here who idolizes killers might be some

this is a comunity for studying crimes.most of us are against killing people, i hope
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:22 am

Sporttster wrote:

mine is my avatar because i drew the picture. and because this is a forum about mass shooters. lanza is the shooter i have a particular interest in. i don't idolize him in the slightest. in addition to the cowardice of killing children, he was an emaciated, depressive, obsessive-compulsive recluse whose mother tied his shoelaces for him.
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 49510
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:46 am

I guess it's rational to just have him cremated and scattered somewhere unknown, so whatever place he was to be put down wouldn't become a place for fans to go. I can see that happening, unfortunately.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 4:46 pm

They should've buried his body in a coffin, gave him a grave, and put motion sensors there along with some sort of music player powered by solar energy so that when you would walk by the grave Pumped Up Kicks earrape would start playing.

If he seriously had a grave though, it would be a gigantic target for vandals.
Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 48875
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:38 pm

rkp wrote:
Sporttster wrote:

mine is my avatar because i drew the picture. and because this is a forum about mass shooters. lanza is the shooter i have a particular interest in. i don't idolize him in the slightest. in addition to the cowardice of killing children, he was an emaciated, depressive, obsessive-compulsive recluse whose mother tied his shoelaces for him.

The picture you drew is really good though man, good job.

He has a very interesting psychology because he is so like many of us, growing up through the internet and video games. Yet he was able to commit such atrocities. It makes you want to know the whys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Adam Lanza's body?   What happened to Adam Lanza's body? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1