Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do they know when E/D committed suicide?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 66117
Forum Reputation : 0

How do they know when E/D committed suicide? Empty
PostSubject: How do they know when E/D committed suicide?   How do they know when E/D committed suicide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:20 pm

I've done a lot of research on Columbine and still have not yet found out how they knew that Eric and Dylan killed themselves around 12:07/12:08 PM. Did someone hear it or? How do they know?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

How do they know when E/D committed suicide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do they know when E/D committed suicide?   How do they know when E/D committed suicide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:42 pm

They stopped shooting at the police at 12:05 PM. And this passage here is from "a Columbine site".

"A smoke alarm on the ceiling went off in the library at 12:08 PM, above where the shooters' bodies were later found. A small Molotov cocktail had been placed on a nearby table by one of the gunmen. The lit 'fuse' of the thing was hot enough to break the glass of the bottle, allowing the flammable liquid inside to spill out and make a small fire that set off the alarm but it didn't cause an explosion. Arson investigators determined the small fire occurred after the shooters killed themselves."

They determined it was after because they found Eric's blood and brain matter underneath the spilled liquid, meaning it was there before the liquid. So the conclusion is they killed themselves some time between 12:05 and 12:08 PM.

Back to top Go down

How do they know when E/D committed suicide?
Page 1 of 1