Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Empty
PostSubject: Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?   Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 pm

-Stephen Paddock whilst spraying rounds from the Mandalay Bay into the Crowds
10-30 killed, massive amount of injuries in minutes

-Omar Mateen whilst he unloaded his rifle on the packed Dance Floor of the Pulse Nightclub
10-30 killed in under 1 minute

-Martin Bryant whilst he hip fired in the Port Arthur Cafe
12 Killed 10 wounded in 15-30 seconds

-Adam Lanza whilst he mowed down children in the corner of a classroom bathroom at Sandy Hook School
14 children killed in under a minute

-Marc Lepine
6 killed 3 injured whilst he shot down a group of women in a classroom in under 10 seconds

Any more any of you guys can add on to this with?
Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 57156
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?   Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:52 am

Giuseppe Marco Fieschi killed 18 and injured 22 in a single volley of shots from his "infernal machine". This was back in 1835!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?   Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 pm

Martin Bryant is the only shooter who i have suspicions that it might not have been him, far too accurate for someone with an IQ of 66. But i still belive it was him. He did not spray bullets around the room, but shot individual people, mostley headshots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?   Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Martin Bryant is the only shooter who i have suspicions that it might not have been him, far too accurate for someone with an IQ of 66. But i still belive it was him.   He did not spray bullets around the room, but shot individual people, mostley headshots.

As some would say this pic says it all

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?   Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:31 am

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Martin Bryant is the only shooter who i have suspicions that it might not have been him, far too accurate for someone with an IQ of 66. But i still belive it was him.   He did not spray bullets around the room, but shot individual people, mostley headshots.

As some would say this pic says it all

it was sam hyde with a wig
you are now woke
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?   Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:56 am

eldigato wrote:
you are now woke

He's been doing this kind of thing for a long time.

PostSubject: Re: Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?   Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 2:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
you are now woke

He's been doing this kind of thing for a long time.

wake up sheeple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?   Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooters That Killed The Most in a Single Volley Of Shots?
Page 1 of 1