Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did the Walsh rumor start?

Go down 
+4
QuestionMark
sscc
Lizpuff
Screamingophelia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

How did the Walsh rumor start?  Empty
PostSubject: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:08 pm

We know Dylan was angry about getting arrested and there’s been speculation on other things...

However from what I understand it was a “joke” that went viral. Was it from someone who worked at the Sheriffs department? Why would someone name an official document “butt rape”?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basically someone randomly named the file that and when it was used the name went with it and the rumor started

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Lizpuff wrote:

Basically someone randomly named the file that and when it was used the name went with it and the rumor started

Was it ever discovered who named it that? scratch
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:32 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Was it ever discovered who named it that? scratch
Yes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Why would someone name an official document “butt rape”?

It's a joke about prison rape I imagine (though obviously that was not the official document name).

EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82059
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:02 am

It was not an official document, that's the problem. A man named Ron Aigner started the rumor, and I was researching his claims even though they were a bit strange I still thought I should investigate... and I named the file that housed my research on Ron's claims buttrape.txt

Ron found found my notes on his claims, and it happened to be in the El Paso report folder... so he started claiming this text file was part of the official report. He found it by scouring my web server directories and found all of my research notes. I had text documents in every directory of every official report full of notes. I left the directories open so everyone could freely download everything I had.

Ironic, the buttrape.txt document that Ron found on my server - contained my notes on Ron himself - and he found it and didn't even recognize it was a document taking notes on HIM. I still think that's funny.

He was not joking, though. He has spent 19 years trying to prove his theory. I spent hours on the phone with him in the very beginning, in an attempt to hear his point until I had to hang up and block his number because he was clearly not stable. Then, his wife called me when she found my number in his notes, asking me to please help her because he had fallen off the deep end and was ignoring his family and obsessed with proving the JeffCo cops raped Eric and Dylan... there's more, I'll spare the details, but the man had it out for JeffCo cops because his cousin was allegedly assaulted by one years prior and they raided Ron's home, kicked in his door, and took him to jail. He would not tell me why.

Last edited by EthanEmerson on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add clarifying statements since what I wrote first was a little ambiguous.)
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:04 am

In other words, Ron started the Walsh rumor. He took Eric's diagram that indicated where he was in relationship to where the van was, and drew a star to indicate one reference point. Ron turned it sideways, erased a few lines, thought he saw a man raping a child with a star on his chest, assumed that meant Eric was raped by the cop, and that's how it all started... Ron Aigner was his name. Don't know if he's still around.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 8:41 am

EthanEmerson wrote:
It was not an official document, that's the problem. A man named Ron Aigner started the rumor, and I was researching his claims even though they were a bit strange I still thought I should investigate... and I named the file that housed my research on Ron's claims buttrape.txt

Ron found found my notes on his claims, and it happened to be in the El Paso report folder... so he started claiming this text file was part of the official report. He found it by scouring my web server directories and found all of my research notes. I had text documents in every directory of every official report full of notes. I left the directories open so everyone could freely download everything I had.

Ironic, the buttrape.txt document that Ron found on my server - contained my notes on Ron himself - and he found it and didn't even recognize it was a document taking notes on HIM. I still think that's funny.

He was not joking, though. He has spent 19 years trying to prove his theory. I spent hours on the phone with him in the very beginning, in an attempt to hear his point until I had to hang up and block his number because he was clearly not stable. Then, his wife called me when she found my number in his notes, asking me to please help her because he had fallen off the deep end and was ignoring his family and obsessed with proving the JeffCo cops raped Eric and Dylan... there's more, I'll spare the details, but the man had it out for JeffCo cops because his cousin was allegedly assaulted by one years prior and they raided Ron's home, kicked in his door, and took him to jail. He would not tell me why.

Poor guy. Hope he gets some help.

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 8:50 am

Lizpuff wrote:
EthanEmerson wrote:

Poor guy.  Hope he gets some help.  

Thinking of how the trickle down from Columbine has effected so many things for so many people over the past 19 years is just sad. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:16 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
EthanEmerson wrote:

Poor guy.  Hope he gets some help.  

Thinking of how the trickle down from Columbine has effected so many things for so many people over the past 19 years is just sad. No

Thank you! Was Ron a researcher?

How were he and Ethan involved in the case?

I suppose E and D were easy “targets” to use for Ron’s agenda. They’re dead, Dylan ranted about the “January incident” and people were searching for answers...
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:40 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:
He has spent 19 years trying to prove his theory. I spent hours on the phone with him in the very beginning, in an attempt to hear his point until I had to hang up and block his number because he was clearly not stable. Then, his wife called me when she found my number in his notes, asking me to please help her because he had fallen off the deep end and was ignoring his family and obsessed with proving the JeffCo cops raped Eric and Dylan... there's more, I'll spare the details, but the man had it out for JeffCo cops because his cousin was allegedly assaulted by one years prior and they raided Ron's home, kicked in his door, and took him to jail. He would not tell me why.

Sounds like he had a psychotic break.

rebootoX

rebootoX

Contribution Points : 56629
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

QuestionMark wrote:
EthanEmerson wrote:
He has spent 19 years trying to prove his theory. I spent hours on the phone with him in the very beginning, in an attempt to hear his point until I had to hang up and block his number because he was clearly not stable. Then, his wife called me when she found my number in his notes, asking me to please help her because he had fallen off the deep end and was ignoring his family and obsessed with proving the JeffCo cops raped Eric and Dylan... there's more, I'll spare the details, but the man had it out for JeffCo cops because his cousin was allegedly assaulted by one years prior and they raided Ron's home, kicked in his door, and took him to jail. He would not tell me why.

Sounds like he had a psychotic break.

Yeah, absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83263
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 am

Ron owns the acre plot within Roxborough Park where the second set of crosses are today. He purchased the land before it became a state and retained it.

As noted by EE, Ron has battled with local authorities and well before 1999. The 4/20 cause and the JeffCo cover up debacle were an easy wagon for him to jump onto.

Taking on a Sheriff's department doesn't bode well. I don't doubt he had a case, but good luck in that word of which you have no chips.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:22 am

I think Ron started out as a researcher but had very different reasons for his interest in the Columbine investigation. Those reasons didn't become clear until he posted the rape theory.

At the time, I was willing to talk to anyone and everyone. I never met the guy in person.

He is on Facebook, and you can look him up by name. He has no profile picture. You'll know it's him due to the Columbine posts. I think he was looking for a way to relieve his pain through proving that Eric and Dylan were raped. He was never able to resolve his own perceived injustices with the cops. That's just a guess, obviously I have not been inside of his head.

I had no idea he owned that plot... wow.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:32 am

Oh. Wow. Now Ron's saying Adam Lanza was probably raped, too.

I think Ron was likely raped somewhere along the way when he was younger. That's the only thing that makes sense for a man as old as he is to accuse cops of raping multiple school shooters. Speculation, of course.

"Since we learned that Eric Harris had been raped during an arrest, we are also concerned that Adam Lanza who hero worshipped the Columbine killers also was raped."

and

"John Decamp, author of the Franklin Cover up is on coast to coast radio shows exposing the truth. He states factually that the Columbine shooters were molested multiple times by law enforcement. According to a you tube posted prior to the Ct. tragedy, that states" Your ideallic life didn't include me being raped by perverts". It seems that the same motive of Eric Harris who shot Mark is shared by Adam Lanza."

and

"THE COLUMBINE TRAGEDY AND THE PLATTE CANYON HIGH SCHOOL TRAGEDY WERE THE RESULT OF SIMILAR SEXUAL CONTACT BETWEEN DEPUTIES AND CHILDREN."

Last edited by EthanEmerson on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification of a pronoun)
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 am

EthanEmerson wrote:
I think Ron was likely raped somewhere along the way when he was younger. That's the only thing that makes sense for a man as old as he is to accuse cops of raping multiple school shooters. Speculation, of course.

Or he's severely mentally ill and has a mental fixation on police raping others. I've heard of other schizophrenics who have a fixation on a certain type of conspiracy; take a look at this video to see what I mean.

Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92031
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 9:51 am

What I noticed is that the Sullivan is crossed out im assuming that's pat Sullivan who was arrested?
Mr Sullivan served as sheriff from 1984 to 2002.

Read this article:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ignore the blue notes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did the Walsh rumor start?    How did the Walsh rumor start?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did the Walsh rumor start?
Page 1 of 1