Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Red Lake Shootings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

The Red Lake Shootings Empty
PostSubject: The Red Lake Shootings   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:20 pm

This year is the 13th anniversary of the Red Lake Shootings where 16 year old Jeffrey James Weise shot and his Grandfather Daryl Lussier and his girlfriend Michelle Sigana before stealing his grandfather's standard police weapons and bullet proof vest, travelled in Lussier's Police car to Red Lake Senior High School, he then proceeded to kill 7 people and injure 5 others, when Police arrived at the School Weise engaged in a 4 minute shootout with them before being hit in the abdomen and right arm, he then retreated back into a classroom, leaned against a wall, put the shotgun to his chin and killed himself.

The Shooting made National News but because Jeff wasn't white, it only got media attention for 2 minutes, It even took President George W. Bush 5 days to give his condolences to the victims of the tragedy.

What I find interesting about this Shooting is that the perpetrator Jeff Weise was a victim in his own right, his father killed himself when he was 8 years old and his mother suffered brain damage from a car crash when he was 10. Jeff had to move School multiple times and was severally bullied while attending Red Lake. Jeff had suffered depression and attempted suicide twice before the Shootings.

What's also interesting is that Jeff had a massive online history, posting violent cartoons he made on the site Newgrounds and often posted on blog sites about his daily life and how much he hated living in a reservation, he also supported Adolf Hitler's belief's of racial purity and believed Native's were purposely being wiped out (quite ironic since Hitler supported the genocide of Native Americans).

Thanks to William Atchison, Encyclopedia Dramatica has more information on Weise than Wikipedia:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: [POST ERASED]   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:52 pm

[POST ERASED]

Last edited by CALU on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The Red Lake Shootings   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:34 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Thanks to William Atchison, Encyclopedia Dramatica has more information on Weise than Wikipedia

I think this is partially due to the fact that William related a great deal to Jeffrey. If you comb over some of William's many online accounts, not only does he have a similar sense of edgy humor and interests, but the few times William talks about his personal life he makes it pretty clear that he's been the victim of abuse, bullying, depression, and neglect his entire life, something he shares with Jeffrey.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: The Red Lake Shootings   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:54 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Thanks to William Atchison, Encyclopedia Dramatica has more information on Weise than Wikipedia

I think this is partially due to the fact that William related a great deal to Jeffrey. If you comb over some of William's many online accounts, not only does he have a similar sense of edgy humor and interests, but the few times William talks about his personal life he makes it pretty clear that he's been the victim of abuse, bullying, depression, and neglect his entire life, something he shares with Jeffrey.
He had an entire YouTube channel dedicated to Red Lake content.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

PostSubject: Re: The Red Lake Shootings   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 5:07 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I didn't know William owned that channel, interesting.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 60429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Red Lake Shootings   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:06 pm

o yea william talked about him alot
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The Red Lake Shootings   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 7:36 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Seems like my hypothesis may have been correct.

PostSubject: Re: The Red Lake Shootings   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 11:32 am

i think Jeffery is what got William into shootings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Lake Shootings   The Red Lake Shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Red Lake Shootings
Page 1 of 1