Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting

Go down 
+2
log_1987
Oldmare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldmare

Oldmare

Contribution Points : 61649
Forum Reputation : 0

Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Empty
PostSubject: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:50 pm

So I've been reading my way through Murder In English and discovered the writings left behind by Lanza indicate there was a peodaphilic tendency to the killings at Sandy Hook. I'm still new to this group but will try to post a screen shot to share what I read. If you would like more pages let me know.

I never heard THAT in the news coverage...
Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 60181

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Considering his obsession with mass murder, chances are he choose kids since they're the easiest to kill. I don't buy the pedophilia link. Just because he talks about pedophilia, that doesn't make him a pedophile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His defense of pedophilia is quite confronting. It's disturbing to think of pedophilia as anything other than horrid. But he makes a valid point. If we grew up in a society where (voluntary) pedophilia had social support, then we wouldn't see it as evil. This might sound circular, but it's conceivable if we consider how attitudes have changed concerning premarital sex or homosexuality, which he makes reference to. Human morality isn't concrete.

Quote :
Children would not be “scarred” by their voluntary sexual experiences any more than adults
in typical sexual relationships would be “scarred” unless their society shamed them into believing
that they should feel guilty

Another valid point. The way we respond to experiences, whether positively or negatively, has much to do with our worldview. So in the aforementioned hypothetical society, the people we would call victims today would not consider themselves victims. Which is crazy to think about.

So I'm not surprised that he has been labelled a pedophile. It is easier to dismiss someone as crazy, or in this case as a pedophile, than address their ideas.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:24 pm

log_1987 wrote:
Just because he talks about pedophilia, that doesn't make him a pedophile. 

Yes I'm sure the fact that he killed twenty kids and was also interested in the subject of pedophilia was a total coincidence.  Rolling Eyes

log_1987

log_1987

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 11:19 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
log_1987 wrote:
Just because he talks about pedophilia, that doesn't make him a pedophile. 

Yes I'm sure the fact that he killed twenty kids and was also interested in the subject of pedophilia was a total coincidence.  Rolling Eyes

Maybe it wasn't a total coincidence, at the end of the day this is just speculation. I take Lanza at his word that he wasn't a pedophile. Looking at his photos he appears asexual. Perhaps I'm too naive.

Read the section titled 'Why Kill Children?'. Pedophilia may have played a part, but I don't believe so. To me the most rational explanation is that he went after targets that were more likely to succumb to injury. My personal headcanon is that he wanted to combine the two biggest shootings of 1996, the Dunblane Massacre and the Port Arthur Massacre, shootings which also had the biggest influence on gun control in their respective countries. He shot elementary school children like Thomas Hamilton and used an AR-15 like Martin Bryant.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:00 am

Maybe he also believed he was putting all the kids out of there misery by Shooting them.
Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:29 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Maybe he also believed  he was putting all the kids out of there misery by Shooting them.

Something I'm more inclined to believe than the pedophilia narrative, considering that he was against kids being indoctrinated by society.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 62874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Maybe he also believed  he was putting all the kids out of there misery by Shooting them.

Hmmmmmm I don't believe in the "shooting kids to free them from the evil of society".Simply because it wasnt just "mercy killing".While he killed them he shouted offensive shit at them and tortured them psychologically by shouting things at them.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 72964
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:34 am

Well he was interested in Charles Carl Roberts.
Said we were brainwashed from birth and loved chimp society.
Also had intense paranoia.
Maybe he done something and was scared it would come out so he did that.
Makes sense if you connect the 3.
Although i may be wrong i think its worth discussing.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 am

log_1987 wrote:
Looking at his photos he appears asexual. 

I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would know more then me but IIRC Lanza had discussed homosexual fantasies with people he played video games with online and had mentioned on the old forum that his sexual urges came in late due to the fact that he was underweight. 

log_1987 wrote:
To me the most rational explanation is that he went after targets that were more likely to succumb to injury.

I think the primary reason Lanza did it was to get as high of a bodycount as possible, so here I agree with you, but I also think that pedophilia played some part in his target selection. It just seems way too suspicious to me that a person who talked about pedophilia and clearly had strong opinions on the subject would choose children as his choice of target to murder.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:03 am

Here are the other titles to Lanza's writings.
Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:14 am

The author also discusses Charles Robert IV who killed girls at the Amish school. He had peodaphilic desires and admitted them to his wife as the reason behind his actions at the school. He ended up killing everyone and himself when the police arrived too quickly for him to succeed in his desires to rape the girls. The police found lubricant along the items he brought to the school.
It's thought that Lanza committed the shootings as a way to escape his own conflict of interest in paedophilia, by killing what he reasoned he could never have. He probably shoukd have been committed into psychiatric care long before Sandy Hook occurred. He seems to have suffered a great deal for a long time.

Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 62415
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 pm

That literally gave no evidence at all though lmfao
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 62415
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:17 pm

log_1987 wrote:
Considering his obsession with mass murder, chances are he choose kids since they're the easiest to kill. I don't buy the pedophilia link. Just because he talks about pedophilia, that doesn't make him a pedophile.
exactly. theres even people who genuinely believe he castrated himself simply because he left a message in which it was so obvious he was trolling, said something along the lines of "I castrated myself when I was 15 to rebel against society" could it be possible it was literal, yeah, but considering the context of the way he said it, its kinda obvious which is more likely...especially since he said it in response in an online message board to a post that had nothing to do with what he said. But yeah. because Adam did what he did and him ever discussing pedophilia will mean people will take it as he's a pedophile. Theres even a guy who straight up said that it being a coincidence is impossible. Quite frankly I think them thinking that's the motive is a fucking joke.

His defense of pedophilia is quite confronting. It's disturbing to think of pedophilia as anything other than horrid. But he makes a valid point. If we grew up in a society where (voluntary) pedophilia had social support, then we wouldn't see it as evil. This might sound circular, but it's conceivable if we consider how attitudes have changed concerning premarital sex or homosexuality, which he makes reference to. Human morality isn't concrete.

Quote :
Children would not be “scarred” by their voluntary sexual experiences any more than adults
in typical sexual relationships would be “scarred” unless their society shamed them into believing
that they should feel guilty

Another valid point. The way we respond to experiences, whether positively or negatively, has much to do with our worldview. So in the aforementioned hypothetical society, the people we would call victims today would not consider themselves victims. Which is crazy to think about.

So I'm not surprised that he has been labelled a pedophile. It is easier to dismiss someone as crazy, or in this case as a pedophile, than address their ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting   Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprising reason behind Sandy Hook shooting
Page 1 of 1