Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.

Go down 
+19
rabadon55
sscc
STK
sororityalpha
Sabratha
Koltin
Wideawake
ChoSeungHui
MysteryMan
philosopher_king
Mr_Chagrin
Undyne
Lifetime
Z_Splatter
LPorter101
queenfarooq
JayJay
starviego
Jenn
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 am

Thanks for this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:51 am

Ivan wrote:
Thanks for this. Very Happy
Am I even the moderator for this section? I was just helping you out. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Adam Lanza abused at Sandy Hook Elementary.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 am

Quote :
The AP reported in March:
If it's possible to determine a motive for the massacre, there may be clues in Adam Lanza's journals, which state police seized from the house and turned over to the FBI for analysis. But authorities say that so far no conclusions have been reached.

Wait, Adam had a journal?

Well, besides this:

Quote :
A source told the Stamford Advocate that state police discovered that Lanza had collected information on ”virtually every mass murder” in the U.S. and abroad, and had exhibited a particular interest in an October 2006 shooting at an Amish schoolhouse in Lancaster County, Penn. that killed five school girls and the gunman. “There was a lot of material on the Amish case,” the source told the paper.

The amish shooting seemed to happened, because the shooter wanted to abuse the little amish girls sexually and the police intervened. Why should Adam Lanza be fascinated by this case so much? And why did he also kill children, and mostly girls? Was he maybe sexually aroused by doing it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:37 am

The only free pass for taking another's life is either protecting your family or self defense in my opinion. Period. Now I can somewhat identify with 4/20/99. Somewhat. I believe I can speak for all of us when I say we have all almost been pushed to the brink off senseless violence due to the cruelty of mankind. I'm going to get a lot of shit for my next statement, but I don't care:
Lanza cheated. He may as well have gone into a vet's office and started knocking off defenseless animals. You can easily,(this image wants me to induce vomiting), approach a medium sized dog with a high powered rifle, and they will lick your palm. Innocence. Ignorance.
He was aware the only way he could accomplish such a 'high score' was to target the helpless at its absolute purest level.
FUCK ADAM LANZA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Sandy Hook Shooting Investigation Ends with Motive Still Unknown - NYT - 11.25.13

48 Page Report
Back to top Go down
starviego

Contribution Points : 103712
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Lanza frequently posted on a blog that focused on mass shootings, including the Columbine attack.

Does anybody know what blog they are referring to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:37 pm

starviego wrote:

Lanza frequently posted on a blog that focused on mass shootings, including the Columbine attack.

Operative word "blog" Hmm....
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 99214

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:46 am

The 48-page Final Police Report for Sandy Hook has been released on 11/25/2013. Police says it is the final say on the matter and, unless they recover data from Adam Lanza's computer, there will not be anything else published. So we better not expect a ginormous 40,000-something pages of police documents with a diary of the shooter.

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)

Last edited by JayJay on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 am

starviego wrote:

Could it be the DylanKlebold.com website that looks like a blog?

For what we know, Lanza could even have posted on the old forum...moderators would probably know since they would have been contacted by police.

It's nuts that so many mass shooters took Columbine as a model and ran with it. I'm thinking that, even assuming all of us are sane and not planning a massacre, maybe we should have a ''safety net'' type of post/warning/section for posters who may have suicidal/homicidal/OCD ideas. Maybe some kind of buddy sytem, I don't know. Just throwing this out there. Reading up on Columbine/school shootings can sometimes affect emotionally even the healthiest person.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:29 am

25 Revelations From The Final Report On Sandy Hook

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 am

JayJay wrote:

Doubtful.  If you've ever tried navigating that site, you'll find yourself navigating in circles. The content and structure of that site is incomplete and in bad need of some revamping/maintenance.

It would be unfortunate if he regularly followed the Tumblr Columbine tags (more close to a "blog" in description) because a small percentage of those Columbiners are obsessed with mass spree shootings and tend to be a bit envious and emulating of E & D.  In between that, there is some relevant, facts and content about mass shooters on Tumblr.  Also, Adam wouldn't have to post and discuss, he could just simply lurk and "like" stuff and build his fantasies off of it.  Tumblr is a very disengaged way of consuming media without interacting with people.

JayJay wrote:
For what we know, Lanza could even have posted on the old forum...moderators would probably know since they would have been contacted by police.
That's an interesting question that will probably never be answered as the old forum mods just shut it down in cold war mode.

JayJay wrote:
It's nuts that so many mass shooters took Columbine as a model and ran with it. I'm thinking that, even assuming all of us are sane and not planning a massacre, maybe we should have a ''safety net'' type of post/warning/section for posters who may have suicidal/homicidal/OCD ideas. Maybe some kind of buddy sytem, I don't know. Just throwing this out there. Reading up on Columbine/school shootings can sometimes affect emotionally even the healthiest person.
Especially since we just learned the step-by-step instructions for propane bombs yesterday. a-hem.  Cool
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:33 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
JayJay wrote:

Doubtful.  If you've ever tried navigating that site, you'll find yourself navigating in circles. The content and structure of that site is incomplete and in bad need of some revamping/maintenance.

It would be unfortunate if he regularly followed the Tumblr Columbine tags (more close to a "blog" in description) because a small percentage of those Columbiners are obsessed with mass spree shootings and tend to be a bit envious and emulating of E & D.  In between that, there is some relevant, facts and content about mass shooters on Tumblr.  Also, Adam wouldn't have to post and discuss, he could just simply lurk and "like" stuff and build his fantasies off of it.  Tumblr is a very disengaged way of consuming media without interacting with people.

JayJay wrote:
That's an interesting question that will probably never be answered as the old forum mods just shut it down in cold war mode.

JayJay wrote:
Especially since we just learned the step-by-step instructions for propane bombs yesterday. a-hem.  Cool
Right! Shocked Eh, eh, I saw that. Well, it's one thing to be reading on how it's made, quite another to start making them and yet another to go on a rampage with said devices.

Many on here will naturally and with no after-thoughts have videos and documents on school shootings on their computers and may have other ''not-so-mainstream'' type of interests and documents, I suppose.

Just imagine how the shit would hit the fan if someone close were to commit a criminal act and a search warrant was served to a person interested in Columbine and similar ''unmentionable'' interests...

''Some digital evidence was seized, however, including images of Lanza holding a gun to his head, videos of him playing Dance Dance Revolution, and video dramatizations of children being shot.''

and

''He loved Dance Dance Revolution — he had “stamina” for the game “and never appeared winded unless really exhausted.''

Holy c..., a fan of Dance Dance Revolution. He was in trouble from the first step, a killer in the making. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:21 am

JayJay wrote:
The 48-page Final Police Report for Sandy Hook has been released on 11/25/2013. Police says it is the final say on the matter and, unless they recover data from Adam Lanza's computer, there will not be anything else published. So we better not expect a ginormous 40,000-something pages of police documents with a diary of the shooter.

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These a**holes! Why they don't release his diaries? When it happened, everybody just everybody asked, how and why someone should do something like that and murder little children. And now nobody wants to hear the answer?

Last edited by Hale-Bopp on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 104662
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:42 am

Some photos of Lanza's bedroom and inside his home:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 am

I once articulated a theory in this thread:

Me wrote:
Online-article wrote:
A source told the Stamford Advocate that state police discovered that Lanza had collected information on ”virtually every mass murder” in the U.S. and abroad, and had exhibited a particular interest in an October 2006 shooting at an Amish schoolhouse in Lancaster County, Penn. that killed five school girls and the gunman. “There was a lot of material on the Amish case,” the source told the paper.

The amish shooting seemed to happened, because the shooter wanted to abuse the little amish girls sexually and the police intervened. Why should Adam Lanza be fascinated by this case so much? And why did he also kill children, and mostly girls? Was he maybe sexually aroused by doing it?
And now, several article mentions, that "Materials regarding the topic of pedophilia and advocating for rights for pedophiles" were found on Adams computer!
Maybe he really shot the children because of that reason?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:

Me wrote:
Online-article wrote:

And now, several article mentions, that "Materials regarding the topic of pedophilia and advocating for rights for pedophiles" were found on Adams computer!
I certainly think this could have been a possibility. I also remember reading an article which described Lanza's alleged fascination with the Amish school shooting case. It is an interesting connection.

A little off topic but there were also reports of inappropriate behavior towards young boys in the case of Thomas Hamilton who committed the Dunblane massacre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:01 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Hale-Bopp wrote:

Me wrote:
Online-article wrote:

I certainly think this could have been a possibility. I also remember reading an article which described Lanza's alleged fascination with the Amish school shooting case. It is an interesting connection.

A little off topic but there were also reports of inappropriate behavior towards young boys in the case of Thomas Hamilton who committed the Dunblane massacre.
Yeah, I know.
What also really astonish me are the reports about Adam going out to that theater and play Dance Dance Revolution with other people as well as having friends/acquaintances in the years 2011 and 2012. I mean in the initially reports Adam was described as a person with absolute zero social life, but it doesn't appear this way, now.

Aaand another article says, that there IS more information about to be released later. So maybe, yet again we will be able to read his diaries one day.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
Aaand another article says, that there IS more information about to be released later. So maybe, yet again we will be able to read his diaries one day.
The journals are something i'm very interested in. No doubt they will possibly be edited but i'd still be interested to see what Lanza was writing about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Do you think, that is really him?

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 155121
Forum Reputation : 2814

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:32 am

Reporter Matthew Lysiak has written Newtown, a book about the Sandy Hook massacre. It will be published on December 10.

Excerpts:

I haven't followed this case all that much, so I can't say whether Lysiak's take on Adam Lanza is more accurate than Cullen's take on Eric and Dylan. At the very least, Lysiak doesn't try to convince us that Adam was a swaggering ladies' man.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:43 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:

Longish hair, rail-thin, tall. It matches the picture we have of him. I'm ready to believe it really is him.

Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:45 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Reporter Matthew Lysiak has written Newtown, a book about the Sandy Hook massacre. It will be published on December 10.

Excerpts:

I haven't followed this case all that much, so I can't say whether Lysiak's take on Adam Lanza is more accurate than Cullen's take on Eric and Dylan. At the very least, Lysiak doesn't try to convince us that Adam was a swaggering ladies' man.

Woo. Another book to read.

Didn't take long for the author to crank this out. Hope it's at least well-informed. Thanks for sharing this.

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 155121
Forum Reputation : 2814

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:05 am

Quote :
JayJay wrote:
For the record, I was a moderator on the old forum and I was never contacted by police.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:23 am

Oh! Thanks for this bit of info.

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:28 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:

What was in the video i'm curious, Youtube says it has been removed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:28 am

LPorter101 wrote:

Excerpts:

According to that article, Adam used the alias "Kaynbred" online. Anyone here who ever came across that name on a mass-shooting related site?

Edit: I already found something. This very likely is Adam Lanzas profile on a gun-related board: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Too bad it is not possible to see his posts, without being a member of the board.

Aaaand another Edit: This article quotes several postings by Adam Lanza and mentions that he was an active member of Wikipedia, repeatedly editing articles about mass-shootings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Excerpts:

According to that article, Adam used the alias "Kaynbred" online. Anyone here who ever came across that name on a mass-shooting related site?

Edit: I already found something. This very likely is Adam Lanzas profile on a gun-related board: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Too bad it is not possible to see his posts, without being a member of the board.

Aaaand another Edit: This article quotes several postings by Adam Lanza and mentions that he was an active member of Wikipedia, repeatedly editing articles about mass-shootings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's very interesting if it is Lanza's profile. It says the user joined 04-01-2009 and last activity was 01-26-2010, so if it did belong to him it would be interesting to see what he was writing 2-3 years before the shooting.

EDIT:
Yes i also heard about Adam supposedly editing Wikipedia sites about mass shootings. I came across this on someone's web page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Apparently these are some edits between 2009 - 10 that were made by the user 'kaynbred.' Of course I can't comment on the accuracy of this information. Allegedly he had made the most recent edits about Richard Farley (this is the Farley case:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Farley
He also, again allegedly, was a member on thehighroad.org

Last edited by queenfarooq on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:55 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Hale-Bopp wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Excerpts:

That's very interesting if it is Lanza's profile. It says the user joined 04-01-2009 and last activity was 01-26-2010, so if it did belong to him it would be interesting to see what he was writing 2-3 years before the shooting.
According to several articles, he was writing about concerns in changes of the Connecticut gun laws.

His Wikipedia-editings seems more interesting for me, in light of his later acts, especially because he appears as a serious and normal researcher: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
According to several articles, he was writing about concerns in changes of the Connecticut gun laws.

His Wikipedia-editings seems more interesting for me, in light of his later acts, especially because he appears as a serious and normal researcher: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I agree, for me I find it extremely interesting to see which cases he seemed to focus on. The article you posted suggests Adam may have read George Sodini's blog as well as shown some interest in the case, and questions to what extent Adam may have identified with Sodini in some way. I know of this case but i am not familiar with all the details, but i'd be interested to know more about this connection.

I'll PM you one of the sites i came across as i'm really unsure of it's accuracy.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Wonder what happened with that video...

From about 10 meters away you could see what looked like Adam Lanza from behind just dance it off at Dance Dance Revolution in an arcade. Two guys were talking to each other in the background, saying something on how fast he is. Lasted about 1 or 2 minutes or so.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:01 pm

JayJay wrote:

From about 10 meters away you could see what looked like Adam Lanza from behind just dance it off at Dance Dance Revolution in an arcade. Two guys were talking to each other in the background, saying something on how fast he is. Lasted about 1 or 2 minutes or so.
The particular disappeared, but other people also loaded it up:

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
JayJay wrote:

The particular disappeared, but other people also loaded it up:

Ah yes I see it now.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:50 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

Excerpts:

Newspaper article today from a British paper.

As mentioned, I also don't feel i know enough about this case to distinguish what could be accurate and what wouldn't be. The book sounds pretty interesting thought, I guess it would just be a case of taking everything with a pinch of salt.

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Newtown 911 call information: These news articles include a couple of audio clips, I believe they are all the same ones or very similar.

EDIT: This article probably has the most clear recordings. It sounds like they just pieced together some 911 recordings in this report:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:18 pm

i found the search warrents for adam house [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i been digging around the internet for sandy hook stuff and watching youtube videos i found a 2 part series that was pretty good that was pretty good does anyone know where to download the 911 tapes and police scanner audio tapes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:00 am

there releasing the police docs this afternoon
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 pm

outlaw wrote:
there releasing the police docs this afternoon

I've also heard this. Apparently more documents are due to be released around 2 p.m CST, so it should be pretty soon. A number of sources say the material that will be released runs several thousand pages long but has been redacted (not sure how much will be redacted).

One news article talking about the release.  I did come across a better article but can't find it now. It had a lot more information about what is supposed to be in these documents, if i find it again i'll post it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:30 pm

did you check out the search warrant that i posted?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:57 pm

outlaw wrote:
did you check out the search warrant that i posted?

I did yes.

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Reports:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:12 pm

i downloaded them lastnight
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:21 pm

outlaw wrote:
i downloaded them lastnight

Did you download everything? I downloaded some of the documents but not all yet, i'll post my thoughts here when i get round to looking at them. I know there are quite a few photographs of inside the Lanza house that i had not seen before as well as a bunch of pictures of the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:45 pm

yep downloaded everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:14 am

Sorry for starting that subject again. but...

Quote :
Another topic of discussions was pedophilia.

Among the documents investigators found on Lanza's computer was one titled "pbear" that investigators described as "advocating pedophiles' rights and the liberation of children." Another, called "Lovebound," was a screenplay describing a relationship between a 10-year-old boy and a 30-year-old man.

Lanza said his stance on issues of mental illness, including pedophilia, "would cause others to make snap judgments about him as an apologist," Lanza's theater friend told authorities.

Its from this article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:00 pm

A couple of documents that were uploaded to Tumblr reporting what was on Adam's computer, from the Sandy Hook documents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  - Mentions the "Lovebound" screenplay / script as mentioned in the above post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - "Several video clips pertaining to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold." He also apparently downloaded other video clips / audio of other school / mass shootings.
Alongside "hundreds of documents, images and videos pertaining to the Columbine H.S Massacre" it sounds like he also had a copy of the 11k.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:12 pm

queenfarooq wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - "Several video clips pertaining to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold." He also apparently downloaded other video clips / audio of other school / mass shootings.
Alongside "hundreds of documents, images and videos pertaining to the Columbine H.S Massacre" it sounds like he also had a copy of the 11k.
There was a member on RPG called "Smiggles". A friend of mine and I were just discussing the other day whether or not Lanza could have been a member on the old forum. Being that he had such an interest in Columbine? Anyone who was ever a researcher would know that anytime you tried to look something up about Columbine, it ALWAYS took you to a thread on RPG.

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

There was a member on RPG called "Smiggles". A friend of mine and I were just discussing the other day whether or not Lanza could have been a member on the old forum. Being that he had such an interest in Columbine? Anyone who was ever a researcher would know that anytime you tried to look something up about Columbine, it ALWAYS took you to a thread on RPG.

Edit
Ah yes, I remember there been a member called Smiggles now you mention it. You can still view the user "Smiggles" posts on SBB for those who can still log into that forum.
I also wondered if Adam was ever a member of any of the active Columbine Forums, or if he just lurked there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Is there any way, we could try to find out Smiggles IP-Adress?

Im actually looking through his posts, searching for one that could give us a hint, if he might be Adam or not:

Edit: anyone who know, why a lot of his posts are redacted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.   Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next