Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite photo of the victims

Go down 
+6
TheGoodGuy
Screamingophelia
Giga143
Lunkhead McGrath
slippy123
CuriousColumbine
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CuriousColumbine

CuriousColumbine

Contribution Points : 57099
Forum Reputation : 0

Favorite photo of the victims Empty
PostSubject: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 6:22 pm

I thought it would be nice to share your favorite photo of one of them Or several of them!  I just thought it would be cool for each of us to post our favorite photos of them

This is my favorite photo out of everyone's hands down. Daniel Mauser was so precious
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love this one of Kelly Fleming. Her smile was so pretty.

I love how candid and just happy Rachel looks in this one

Cassie looks gorgeous here

(I just want to say here before I post these, Eric and Dylan also died that day. And while I know they were the killers, and they did horrible things that day. I consider them victims. I'm not at all condoning what they did.)

This is my favorite photo of Dylan

And of Eric

monshters dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 107688
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 2:16 pm

I've always thought Cassie was sexy, I like blonde hair blue eyed girls. Also, has anyone noticed that Kelly looks like she could be Dylan's sister? The resemblance is uncanny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 9:48 pm

slippy123 wrote:
I've always thought Cassie was sexy

TMI dude
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 7:05 pm

What are you 12 or something?
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 78861
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: hmnmm   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 4:21 am

slippy123 wrote:

I was sort of surprised at that...probably lots of people around here have admitted to being attracted at *least* to Rachel, a person who has been dead longer than she was actually even alive.

Note: the stuff Cassie wrote in her letters to her friends when she was going through her rebellious phase is literally every bit as shocking as anything Eric wrote on his website or in his journals. She must have had to go through one hell of a re-conversion after all that Satanic kill-your-parents shit!!!
Back to top Go down
Giga143

Giga143

Contribution Points : 63048

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Where can you find those letters?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Giga143 wrote:
Where can you find those letters?

I’m 99% sure they are in “She said yes”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Giga143

Giga143

Contribution Points : 63048

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 72966
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 3:28 pm

slippy123 wrote:
I've always thought Cassie was sexy, I like blonde hair blue eyed girls. Also, has anyone noticed that Kelly looks like she could be Dylan's sister? The resemblance is uncanny.

I always thought that Kelly looked so much like Dylan it´s insane. They look like they could be twins I´m not exaggerating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 5:43 pm

slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 6:50 pm

eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.
17 is the age of consent in Colorado.
Back to top Go down
roofvegetable

roofvegetable

Contribution Points : 57162

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 10:07 pm

I've always loved this picture of Corey. He had such an amazing smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.

Probably applies to 2 17 year olds.

I was joking, anyways, lol.

But still kinda weird to announce that you find a dead girl sexy.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 12:01 pm

eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.

How do you know how old I am? So I guess everyone who thought Kurt Cobain or many people who have died were sexy are weird? From the feedback it seems like you are the wierd one.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

I was sort of surprised at that...probably lots of people around here have admitted to being attracted at *least* to Rachel, a person who has been dead longer than she was actually even alive.

Note: the stuff Cassie wrote in her letters to her friends when she was going through her rebellious phase is literally every bit as shocking as anything Eric wrote on his website or in his journals.  She must have had to go through one hell of a re-conversion after all that Satanic kill-your-parents shit!!!

If I remember correctly, Cassie wrote in her journal that he wanted to kill her parents and kill herself. She wrote alot of crazy journal entries, I don't have she said yes, but maybe someone who does can post some of these entries.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 3:33 pm

I always thought Kelly and Lauren were really beautiful.

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 67967
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 4:08 pm

A beautiful picture with an extremely sad story.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Sue and Dylan Sad

Him and Eric were such happy looking kids.

There's one of Eric from his childhood that I really love. That and his skeleton photo.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 6:44 pm

slippy123 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.

How do you know how old I am? So I guess everyone who thought Kurt Cobain or many people who have died were sexy are weird? From the feedback it seems like you are the wierd one.

just fucking with u

but seriously there are probably 4049549549549549 fbi agents on this forum so try to tone it down

seriously people can snitch on u and the fbi can make a big deal even though she was real close to 18 and ur age isn't confirmed

i'd only do that to naze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 8:04 am

eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.

just fucking with u

but seriously there are probably 4049549549549549 fbi agents on this forum so try to tone it down

seriously people can snitch on u and the fbi can make a big deal even though she was real close to 18 and ur age isn't confirmed

i'd only do that to naze

My god you're naive. You probably think you need to go to the Deep Web to find Shadman shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 9:01 am

slippy123 wrote:
Also, has anyone noticed that Kelly looks like she could be Dylan's sister? The resemblance is uncanny.

I have always thought Dylan and Kelly looked alike as well. They both had very similar facial bone structures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 9:06 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Note: the stuff Cassie wrote in her letters to her friends when she was going through her rebellious phase is literally every bit as shocking as anything Eric wrote on his website or in his journals.  She must have had to go through one hell of a re-conversion after all that Satanic kill-your-parents shit!!!

Very true indeed. The girl clearly had some MAJOR issues during that time in her life.  affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 10:21 am

mordupen wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.

just fucking with u

i'd only do that to naze

My god you're naive. You probably think you need to go to the Deep Web to find Shadman shit.

That was adhd talking.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 12:32 pm

eldigato wrote:
mordupen wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.

just fucking with u

i'd only do that to naze

That was adhd talking.

So FBI agents are going to find me because I said that a girl who was killed in Columbine was good looking? Right...I think they are more intrested in weird people like you Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 6:30 pm

slippy123 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
mordupen wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

No.

Also, cassie was 17.

Take a seat.

just fucking with u

i'd only do that to naze

That was adhd talking.

So FBI agents are going to find me because I said that a girl who was killed in Columbine was good looking? Right...I think they are more intrested in weird people like you Laughing

i was joking
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 78861
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: throbbo   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:00 am

mordupen wrote:

I wish the term "Deep Web" would just die off forever and ever. You gotta just loooove how everyone thinks now there's this dark internet ocean you can just swim into and find crazy super secret shit really easily. Funny, I'll bet that's what Eric Harris himself thought circa 1997...I myself thought I was finding all sorts of crazy shit back then when I would look up stupid old text files from the 80s and stuff on "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:52 am

Daniel768 wrote:

A beautiful picture with an extremely sad story.

Seeing them as children is always very sad. But it really makes you wonder how E&D went from these sweet faced kids to what they ended up being. No
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:54 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
mordupen wrote:

I wish the term "Deep Web" would just die off forever and ever.  You gotta just loooove how everyone thinks now there's this dark internet ocean you can just swim into and find crazy super secret shit really easily.  Funny, I'll bet that's what Eric Harris himself thought circa 1997...I myself thought I was finding all sorts of crazy shit back then when I would look up stupid old text files from the 80s and stuff on "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Agreed. The dark web is 90% drug markets, 10% other random stuff. People act like there are sites you can just go to that have Columbine crime scene photos, it doesn't work like that Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:59 am

slippy123 wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
mordupen wrote:

I wish the term "Deep Web" would just die off forever and ever.  You gotta just loooove how everyone thinks now there's this dark internet ocean you can just swim into and find crazy super secret shit really easily.  Funny, I'll bet that's what Eric Harris himself thought circa 1997...I myself thought I was finding all sorts of crazy shit back then when I would look up stupid old text files from the 80s and stuff on "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Agreed. The dark web is 90% drug markets, 10% other random stuff. People act like there are sites you can just go to that have Columbine crime scene photos, it doesn't work like that Laughing

If it did we would have seen the basement tapes or have gotten to hear the full library 911 call by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
mordupen wrote:

Everyone at my school thinks that. They watch those top 10 videos and talk about that redroom shit

Only paranoid people, drug dealers + buyers, and gun dealers + buyers usually go on tor

Most of the dealers are fbi tho

Also pedophiles have pretty much stopped using it too.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 72964
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:

Nice never saw that one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite photo of the victims   Favorite photo of the victims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite photo of the victims
Page 1 of 1