Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Duckhouse Rampage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Duckhouse Rampage Empty
PostSubject: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:47 pm

TRUE STORY FROM ENGLAND!

On October 2nd 2016, 2 nutters went on a rampage, in the 'duckhouse' before disrupting a chipshop and then wrecking a house
damage to the 'duckhouse' included, books thrown about, CDs snapped, wheelchairs rammed into doors, documents damaged then disposed of,
the 2 suspects then distrupted a chipshop before going on the rampage at a house, snapping dvds, destroying a sofa and throwing things about, they then went back to the suspects house and played GTA IV for about an hour before driving back to the wrecked house. Suprisingley, no arrests were made, although one of the perpertartors was jailed a few weeks later for a series of unrelated crimes.

The motive for the rampage was because of a prank that went wrong. Cuckoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Woah. that's pretty intense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:09 pm

I legit thought they where gonna shoot ducks
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 60429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:49 pm

omgggg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:25 pm

The rampage also ended any hope of another CMR spree, it was also something Martin Bryant would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 2:37 am

It all started when a fake blood prank failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 8:44 pm

I wonder who this crazy man is, it would be funny if i was talking to him wouldn't it be Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 6:03 pm

Sam Hyde did it when he was in England in 2016.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
He can't keep getting away with it.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 5:43 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
He can't keep getting away with it.
Sam Hyde's at it again, the madman!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Sam Hyde was also the CMR leader............
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Sam Hyde was also the CMR leader............
Can anyone stop this one man's rampage?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 12:22 pm

The other person involved flipped completely, 2 months before this incident he went on the rampage with a ride on lawnmower that was towing a trailer. I have not laughed that much since CMR. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 8:43 am

Like 1/14, i had no choice but to go ahead with it, as he had phoned the day before saying what he was going to do. I remember bringing a quacking duck toy into the Duckhouse, and ramming a wheelchair into the door.

The plan was for a 3rd person, to be covered in fake blood, to fall over and make it look like a genuine accident, but that failed. I was reminded about the easter egg victim by a poster that then got ripped up, the other person snapped a CD and threw things around in a cupboard and stole some sweets. It was very funny. The perpetrators were making duck noises and i kept setting the quaking duck off.

After leaving the duckhouse, the other perpetrator spared somebody from being tormented.

The torment then continued in a chipshop, and then the other suspect barricaded the door of a house,  and started throwing things about and snapping CDs.  I said that he had the absolute right to do so. I remember taping stuff to the wall, and throwing things at the wall. The other perpetrator then broke the legs of the sofa.

The 2 suspects escape and went to a house to play GTA  for an hour, before returning to the wrecked house and arguing with the neighbor about the noise. I then escaped, leaving the other perpatrotor at the house, and that was the last i saw of him.

I then tried to commit a CMR style rampage on the internet that evening, but was unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:09 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
I legit thought they where gonna shoot ducks

Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:11 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Like 1/14, i had no choice but to go ahead with it, as he had phoned the day before saying what he was going to do. I remember bringing a quacking duck toy into the Duckhouse, and ramming a wheelchair into the door.

The plan was for a 3rd person, to be covered in fake blood, to fall over and make it look like a genuine accident, but that failed. I was reminded about the easter egg victim by a poster that then got ripped up, the other person snapped a CD and threw things around in a cupboard and stole some sweets. It was very funny.  The perpetrators were making duck noises and i kept setting the quaking duck off.

After leaving the duckhouse, the other perpetrator spared somebody from being tormented.

The torment then continued in a chipshop, and then the other suspect barricaded the door of a house,  and started throwing things about and snapping CDs.  I said that he had the absolute right to do so. I remember taping stuff to the wall, and throwing things at the wall. The other perpetrator then broke the legs of the sofa.

The 2 suspects escape and went to a house to play GTA  for an hour, before returning to the wrecked house and arguing with the neighbor about the noise. I then escaped, leaving the other perpatrotor at the house, and that was the last i saw of him.

I then tried to commit a CMR style rampage on the internet that evening, but was unsuccessful.

Seriously Hun I feel the need to ask you if you want to unburden your mind... Suspect Shocked Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:19 pm

The Chipshop

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Inside the Duckhouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:21 pm

I feel like this could be the plotline for a film.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:22 pm

Except it wasn't a film, it is reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

Agreed! A very strange, twisted, terribly sick, sadistic movie. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:31 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

If the movie is ever made, it is ending with somebody working in a chipshop for life, and the easter egg victim getting Tormented again. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

If the movie is ever made, it is ending with somebody working in a chipshop for life, and the easter egg victim getting Tormented again. Twisted Evil

I DEMAND a reenactment of the kitty spoon thief as well! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:41 pm

There is no evidence to show that the cat hid the spoons, but it is the reason for the Torment. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:44 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

There is no evidence to show that the cat hid the spoons, but it is the reason for the Torment. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Question Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Amazing how a small town can have such a dramatic history.

Things like people being Tormented because of spoons, ketchup bombs in chip shops, chip shop worker going on a rampage, other troll rampages, game snapping incidents, juice & milk bottle smashes and the Duckhouse rampage. Roll Very Happy

AND..... easter eggs getting smashed! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Amazing how a small town can have such a dramatic history.

Things like people being Tormented because of spoons, ketchup bombs in chip shops, chip shop worker going on a rampage, other troll rampages, game snapping incidents, juice & milk bottle smashes and the Duckhouse rampage. Roll Very Happy

AND..... easter eggs getting smashed! Laughing

Indeed it is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:35 pm

My Seahorse dream failed, so I dreamed of an act of Torment that would shock the world and inspire the weak and defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duckhouse Rampage   The Duckhouse Rampage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Duckhouse Rampage
Page 1 of 1