Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School rampage killer, which was forgotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52196
Forum Reputation : 157

School rampage killer, which was forgotten Empty
PostSubject: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:14 am

I`m tried add him in list school rampage killers, but someone deleted him. Maybe I should create wiki-page about him???

Check several sites and create this post.

4 April 1950 in Soviet Union, village Gîsca in school (fourth photo) an explosion occurred. 23 people killed (21 children, female teacher and head teacher), an unknown number people were wounded.

Suicide bomb attack committed male teacher (his name, photo unknown) from DOSAAF-school (Volunteer Society for Cooperation with the Army, Aviation, and Navy). He had a relationship with Natalia Donich (third photo), which was teacher in village school. But she found that he have wife and son in city and ended relationship. Then he stole 12 kilograms of explosive and went to school. When he came into class he hugs her and bomb detonate.

In 2007 had been erected memorial (first and second photos).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

PostSubject: Re: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 4:20 pm

Thanks, I didn't know this attack. Isn't it surprizing that they erected the memorial 57 years after? Some parents may have even been already dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Interesting post, maybe you add these to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Do you have any article links for it?
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

PostSubject: Re: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 2:11 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Interesting post, maybe you add these to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

Oh, I forget about this site.
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

PostSubject: Re: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 2:20 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Do you have any article links for it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 4:37 pm

Russianman wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Oh, I forget about this site.

Yeah it doesn't get a ton of traffic but part of the reason is because it desperately needs people to add to it/update it so if you had some research you wanted to post somewhere besides this forum I'd highly recommend you add it to the Amok wiki since they need articles and information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School rampage killer, which was forgotten   School rampage killer, which was forgotten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School rampage killer, which was forgotten
Page 1 of 1