Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.

Go down 
+7
QuestionMark
W.A.R.
Jollyhelpful
Kaynvink
InsaneIntruder
haydenschool
Tommy QTR
11 posters
AuthorMessage

A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Empty
PostSubject: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:13 pm

It's already a year ago that this brainlet shot up his supermarket.
Incredible, isn't it ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92292
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Technically it was on the 8th.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Here in my country it's the 8th of June.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92292
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:23 pm

CALU wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Here in my country it's the 8th of June.
Oh okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Damn time goes by so fast.
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64723
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 9:23 pm

And some of his fans still lurk on this forum *Cough* Naze Warbled *Cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:20 pm

haydenschool wrote:

I hope we aren't gonna be talking about some one *Cough* Naze warbled *Cough* like this a year from now, and shit man, I think you gave me a cough.
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64723

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:48 pm

Population Control wrote:
haydenschool wrote:

I hope we aren't gonna be talking about some one *Cough* Naze warbled *Cough* like this a year from now, and shit man, I think you gave me a cough.

Yeah, hopefully so. The Doctor said that the only cure to fix this cough is to never mention that name. Ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:22 am

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86178
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 5:13 am

GOIN' GHOSTAL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 5:54 am

Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61700

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Hard to believe he has been a female ghost next to amber for an entire year now , time flys by so fast..

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66469
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 4:43 am

I would've never imagined that one person's cringeyness could  keep going so strongly up to a year after their last post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:39 pm

I'm suprised Naze Warbled didn't go ghostal.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70673
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:52 pm

I still crack up at "Tranny Phantom".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:01 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
I still crack up at "Tranny Phantom".

Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:07 am

Ziamber II wrote:

I'm also surprised that the video they ended up making for Randy's death day was so mediocre. I've long wondered if Naze is just a troll and if they are then it would seem that they're running out of steam.

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:26 am

[quote="QuestionMark"]
Ziamber II wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe he though it would be disrespectful to Randy's ghost waifu soul ghost danny phantom thing or something.
Back to top Go down
Naze Warbled

Naze Warbled

Contribution Points : 63149

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

I'm also surprised that the video they ended up making for Randy's death day was so mediocre. I've long wondered if Naze is just a troll and if they are then it would seem that they're running out of steam.

You really dont seem to understand how hard and frustrating it is. To animate every single moving part. The animation i did has over 500 frames. Doing it made me tired and frustrated but i still managed to finish it. Originally i planned to animate the whole song but dear goddess that would have been hell. Please do not comment on animating if you do not know how hard it is.

I worked almost whole month on that animation. Everyday bit by bit.

The only who is trolling are those who fail to understand how serious i am. Those who calls Andrew "Randy". None of you dont even understand why she did what she did and it seems like none of you even want to understand. All you do is hate. And you still dare to question ME out of all people.

I dont usually answer to these kind of comments. But i could not ignore this. In the end i dont give a shit what you people think of me. Wont stop me being me. Wont stop me from doing what i love to do.

Not every man who goes to war dies, some wind up dead
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 8:34 am

Naze Warbled wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

You really dont seem to understand how hard and frustrating it is. To animate every single moving part. The animation i did has over 500 frames. Doing it made me tired and frustrated but i still managed to finish it. Originally i planned to animate the whole song but dear goddess that would have been hell. Please do not comment on animating if you do not know how hard it is.

The only who is trolling are those who fail to understand how serious i am. Those who calls Andrew "Randy". None of you dont even understand why she did what she did and it seems like none of you even want to understand. All you do is hate. And you still dare to question ME out of all people.

I dont usually answer to these kind of comments. But i could not ignore this. In the end i dont give a shit what you people think of me. Wont stop me being me. Wont stop me from doing what i love to do.
"Won't stop me from doing what I love to do" sounds like you didn't exactly love what you were doing considering you were talking about how frustrating it was.
Back to top Go down
Naze Warbled

Naze Warbled

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 8:38 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Naze Warbled wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

"Won't stop me from doing what I love to do" sounds like you didn't exactly love what you were doing considering you were talking about how frustrating it was.

Animating itself is frustrating, I love doing EGS Stuff . It would be just nice to have some help but i gotta do everything on my own.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Naze Warbled wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Where did I say animation was easy? Where did I say you didn't work hard on this video? Or are you just eager to bite back at me cause I don't like your content?

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 11:07 am

Naze Warbled wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

What? Every single moving part? 1 month?
Seems like you made it harder than it had to be. You could've just animated the mouth and hands and got the same result. Not "every single moving part".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Naze Warbled wrote:

"The only who is trolling are those who fail to understand how serious i am. Those who calls Andrew "Randy". None of you dont even understand why she did what she did and it seems like none of you even want to understand. All you do is hate. And you still dare to question ME out of all people."

Didn't randy do it so he could be with his waifu in the electronic ghost system?

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73319
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Naze, people here keep "hating" on you because:
Literally nobody here cares about EGS
You continue to post EGS content despite the fact that nobody here cares about EGS
You have made little to no efforts to engage with the community outside of EGS related content (which nobody here cares about)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Since people posted some memes here, might as well add this one that I made.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83812
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:53 pm

STK wrote:
You have made little to no efforts to engage with the community outside of EGS related content (which nobody here cares about)
I am not interested in EGS as it's own concept but I would still be interested in hearing what Naze has to say about why Randy did it and how that relates to EGS. Unfortunately, my usage of Randy's given name will probably be taken with offense but it doesn't matter much because you are stating the truth when you say that Naze has not tried to engage with anyone here. Naze has been using this forum to attempt to promote his/her content but has not answered any questions that have been asked.

On the other hand, I can understand why someone would not bother to engage in discussion when 90% of the posts about Randy are mocking or insulting memes instead of meaningful discussion of his life or his motives. At this point, I'd honestly rather that no one bring up Randy at all than hear "Tranny Phantom" for the millionth time or listen to another person restate how much of a joke Randy was.

My biggest question for Naze would be his/her opinion on why, when Randy could pick any name for their character, they picked the name "Andrew," which is clearly a male name. I do think that Randy may have legitimately been transgender but that really makes me wonder what was going on in their head.

(I think of Randy as male but I've done my best to use a given name or relatively respectful pronouns which would indicate an ambiguous gender. I don't expect Naze to start engaging now but I'll hope for the best. It's getting a bit old to watch people pontificating about how awful it is to bully or ostracize vulnerable people and then watching the reactions to the legitimately odd folks that post here.)
Back to top Go down
Naze Warbled

Naze Warbled

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:43 pm

[quote="sscc"]
STK wrote:

My biggest question for Naze would be his/her opinion on why, when Randy could pick any name for their character, they picked the name "Andrew," which is clearly a male name. I do think that Randy may have legitimately been transgender but that really makes me wonder what was going on in their head.

I personally think names do not have gender. Andrew simply knew it was her true name. She did consider "Rachael, Rachel" to be possible name for her too too but felt like Andrew was the best choice. (I remember reading about that in her journal")

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 6:47 pm

It's so weird watching the videos knowing what he's done. What was he thinking during the coin flip for example
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Naze Warbled wrote:
sscc wrote:
STK wrote:

I personally think names do not have gender. Andrew simply knew it was her true name. She did consider "Rachael, Rachel" to be possible name for her too too but felt like Andrew was the best choice. (I remember reading about that in her journal")

Yeah guys, don't assume a names gender. ehhhhhhhhhhh. Thats the decision of the name, not yours ehhhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
JustAnotherEdgelord

Contribution Points : 46275

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:18 pm

I don't know about the rest of you but there is just something about Andrew (randy) that I just find fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.   A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A year ago Randy Stair shot up his supermarket.
Page 1 of 1