Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60714
Forum Reputation : 175

Randy Stair Notes Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair Notes   Randy Stair Notes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Here are a collection of notes found on the 'EGS Pic Collection 1' zip file that was made available in the mediafire upload that Randy Stair left behind. I think these notes are interesting as they could show an insight into Randys declining mental state. I have attached the notes below, along with relevant text, as I've tried to decipher it as best as I can. Apologies in advance for both the picture quality and mistakes in the translation. Anyway, here are the notes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
'They always listen...They always watch...Can't keep writing'
'THE END IS NEAR. Their whispers are getting louder...but won't be quiet (?)'
'They're coming for me....Take me, Take me, NOW TAKE ME NOW END IT' (not sure on the now end it part)

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Randy Stair Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Notes   Randy Stair Notes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 7:05 pm

'Their hands were as cold as ice yet their hands were warmer than heaven itself...it is pure bliss in my heart and soul to know that I am going'

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Notes   Randy Stair Notes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 10:20 pm

I’m pretty sure that he uploaded this on Twitter, around early 2016… just like he later uploaded pages of his journal to Instagram.
The second ends with “it won’t be long”, and the last starts with “their bodies felt as cold”.

Overall, it was just one of his many, many attempts to leave hints of what was to come, I think.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Randy Stair Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Notes   Randy Stair Notes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Yeah, I wasn't completely sure of the dates so I couldn't tell whether they were from May/June 2017 or not. Also I never knew the thing about uploading journal pages to Instagram. Do you happen to have an archive of his Instagram or do you just know that from a news article or something.

Randy Stair Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Notes   Randy Stair Notes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 3:18 pm

I checked, and while he did post some things about his journal on Instagram, it was on Twitter where he uploaded a few full pages. Every time with a link to the Andrew Blaze wikia page, like if those writings were from the character, and not himself:

-On January
Spoiler:

-On March (the pages were already censored that way)
Spoiler:

Here there's an archive of most of his social media pages:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Randy Stair Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Notes   Randy Stair Notes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 6:12 pm

Thanks. I think the full uncensored journal is on an archive page somewhere. Randy put it in his mediafire upload so it'll be somewhere.

Randy Stair Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Notes   Randy Stair Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair Notes
Page 1 of 1