Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair Footage?

Go down 
+16
Koltin
Lizpuff
Tommy QTR
V. Pascow
JustAnotherEdgelord
Carnifex879
Sabratha
Jenn
Whysomangry
Cobra6
pess1mist
BehindZeroProxies
<<-reBKa->>
DooMRebel
InsaneIntruder
pessimist
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Randy Stair Footage? Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 5:22 am

Is there any footage of Randy stair during the Weis Market shooting, and if there isn't would the FBI/Police
still have it and would they release any of it to the public in the coming years?
Back to top Go down
pessimist

Contribution Points : 63266
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 am

I too would like to know if anyone has this footage, although I highly doubt it will ever be released if it hasn't already been.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:38 pm

There must be footage of it considering it's a supermarket, of course they'd have CCTV. I hope they release it...

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a mistake, corrected it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:46 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
There must be footage of it considering it's supermarket, of course they'd have CCTV. I hope they release it...

I agree, there is CCTV footage. It may never be released, but I'm certain it exists.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 5:17 pm

I read that he was seen on the CCTV footage walking up behind one of the girls but that he didn't shoot her, he decided to walk down a different aisle instead.

"Stair then went back to the crew area in the rear of the store, blocked the remaining exits, then locked the main automatic doors at the main entrance to the store. He then pulled out two pistol grip pump action shotguns. He walked around the store and killed three other employees. He then approached another co-worker, Kristan Newell, who had not heard the firing of rounds due to her listening to music with headphones while she was labeling items and stocking shelves near the rear of the store.[5] Stair was seen in CCTV surveillance cameras standing behind the woman as she worked for about 5 seconds. Stair then proceeded to the next aisle.[6]
After this, Stair proceeded to fire at glass and other merchandise in the store and shot multiple small portable propane tanks, which failed to explode. Around this time the woman took off her headphones; hearing the gunshots, she hid in the crew room and called 9-1-1. After a short time after Stair finished shooting items. He went to the deli section of the store and put the shotgun in his mouth and then killed himself.
A total of 59 shots were fired. All shotgun rounds came from one of the shotguns. The other was a backup shotgun."

So according to this, yes, there is CCTV footage and Randy even said in one of his videos that he wanted to make sure he was seen on the CCTV cameras that way we'd be able to see the massacre take place. However, I don't think it will ever be released. The 911 call, maybe, but not the CCTV footage.

Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 65345

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 11:58 am

Are there pictures of his suicides like Eric and Dylan's suicide?

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 8:29 pm

I am sure there are pictures, but I don't think they have ever been released.
Back to top Go down
<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 66788

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:13 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Are there pictures of his suicides like Eric and Dylan's suicide?
How exactly do you know this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:22 am

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 61620
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 10:44 am

No actual footage, but this is an extremely realistic interpretation of what happened, I'm sure everyone's already seen it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 am

does anyone know a link where i could see some wies market crime scene photos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:11 pm

spoona wrote:

To my knowledge the security cam footage, crime scene photos, etc. have never been leaked or released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 2:14 am

wow i really feel for the familys the victims and randys what a tragic ordeal its sutch a stange thing in one of his videos didnt he say that some girl ratchel bought one of the guns i wonder how gulty she feel s if thats true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 9:53 am

How many gallons of milk did Rando shoot during the rampage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Well if you have watched his shooting range videos then its safe to assume not very many were harmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 8:00 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Well if you have watched his shooting range videos then its safe to assume not very many were harmed.

no milk was harmed during this massacre
it says at the start of the cctv footage the fbi had to watch
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 59865
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:27 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

This made me laugh a lot more than it probably should have

Kaith82 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 3:05 pm

pess1mist wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

This made me laugh a lot more than it probably should have

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 63662

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 4:20 pm

His mind was blown.
Back to top Go down
Whysomangry

Whysomangry

Contribution Points : 56211

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:30 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
spoona wrote:

To my knowledge the security cam footage, crime scene photos, etc. have never been leaked or released.

Does anyone know how we got the Columbine suicide photos?
A part of me would like to see how Randy's body/head looked after he shotgun blasted it.

I think, macabre as it sounds, he would want the world to see.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Whysomangry wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
spoona wrote:

A part of me would like to see how Randy's body/head looked after he shotgun blasted it.

Yea, we got them because The National Enquirer released them back in 2002.

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 100391
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Whysomangry wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
spoona wrote:

Guy filmed his planned massacre route through the supermarket . Of course he would like everyone to see the actual CCTV footage. In his vids he even says that he changed his plan to start the attack when "nobody is in the back". He could have easily shot someone in the back area, the reason he doesn't do it is because there was no CCTV in there. He wanted to kill all of them on CCTV.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 5:48 pm

One question: Did Randy Stair livestreamed the shooting and nobody saw/shared it?

In “The Drive 03 - June 02, 2017” (A.K.A. “The one with the potholes” XD), 59:10, Randy said:
“…and I was talking about before of how I was gonna record everything in my pocket, when I was shooting everything, and I decided to do it live on facebook, so people can record it themselves…”
“…So, I decided to broadcast it live on facebook… we’ll see how that works. Better record the whole thing. And the very end maybe I’ll get it on video.” (So, apparently he was going to livestream just the audio, with the cell phone in his pocket; and film just the end of the shooting… at least that’s what I get from that).

In May 29th, he was still talking about just record the audio in his pocket, and that only the police would hear it… and I didn’t find any other mention of a livestream after this video; in the diary, in other videos, or in internet articles covering what happened. So, the followers of Randy saw/heard the video at the time, and flag it/did not shared it; and now the video is forever lost? Did Randy just recorded the audio without sharing it, like he first intended?

I don’t think that he recorded the video/audio (he would have probably mentioned it a bit more, and also the news), but I still found interesting that he said that…
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 70522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 9:04 pm

I doubt it'll ever be released because the shooting isn't very well known. I would like to see it for myself though.

JustAnotherEdgelord

Contribution Points : 48200

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 3:58 am

Is there like a way to request footage from CCTV
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 2:45 pm

JustAnotherEdgelord wrote:
Is there like a way to request footage from CCTV
Freedom of Information Act request.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 52060
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 2:54 am

Anybody could easily do a FOIA request and obtain it. If someone obtained 7 year old photos of Adam Lanza, i'm pretty sure an event of this size could easily be obtainable.
Back to top Go down
JustAnotherEdgelord

Contribution Points : 48200

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 4:32 am

Cool I will attempt to obtain the footage.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 8:46 pm

I doubt they'll release it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 9:51 am

(I post this here just to not open another topic)

This video, upload to Youtube in 2011, it’s of someone driving from Dallas to Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. This happens to also be the route that (probably) Randy Stair used everyday to go to work (or at least part of it… I checked with google maps). At 8: 46 you can see a sign of Weis Market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Also, a few interesting things that I saw with Google Street View:

-There’s a small cemetery not too far from the Weis Market (you can see it in the video at 8: 08). That place probably helped fuel Randy’s fantasies with death and ghosts, in the last years of his life.

-There’s a sign of suicide prevention in the parking lot of Weis Market (the image in Google it’s from October of 2018)

Last edited by Alex213 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 98449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Alex213 wrote:
(I post this here just to not open another topic)

This video, upload to Youtube in 2011, it’s of someone driving from Dallas to Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. This happens to also be the route that (probably) Randy Stair used everyday to go to work (or at least part of it… I checked with google maps). At 8: 46 you can see a sign of Weis Market.

Neat video. Considering we (or at least I) have watched him in his rants driving around, but you only can see the tops of trees. It is interesting to see more of the actual area. Very rural

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 9:50 am

I guess I will throw in here every little detail I can found, about the case…

-A video of Randy reading his journal from elementary school. Was originally posted in his Instagram account (in March 4th, 2017), and (I think… I didn’t download everything) wasn’t uploaded to the Mediafire account:

-There’s also a short video, recorded in April 20th, 2017, in Youtube (it last 50 seconds). It’s an “intro” to the audio recording he did about Columbine that day. I can’t post it here because he’s holding a shotgun. I guess this video is from his Instagram account also, but I don’t really know.

-And a podcast about the case, that I found recently. It’s well done, and it doesn’t include many parts of Randy’s audio recordings (like other podcasts/videos).
Part 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 10:06 am

Has the suicide picture of Randy ever been found ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 am

Columbine20 wrote:

No… nothing was leaked, from the police investigation, as far as I know.
I would guess that he looked similar to Vladislav Roslyakov: Both were blonde, had a white shirt and black pants, and both used a shotgun and did the “Eric Harris way” (I think… I don’t know much about Vlad).
Just picture a shelf filled with cans, instead of books, in the background… a white floor... and some eyeliner in Randy’s face…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 1:29 pm

Alex213 wrote:
Columbine20 wrote:

I would guess that he looked similar to Vladislav Roslyakov: Both were blonde, had a white shirt and black pants, and both used a shotgun and did the “Eric Harris way” (I think… I don’t know much about Vlad).
Just picture a shelf filled with cans, instead of books, in the background… a white floor... and some eyeliner in Randy’s face…
Vlad shot himself in the left temple, IIRC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 2:15 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
Columbine20 wrote:

Vlad shot himself in the left temple, IIRC.

Oh... thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 6:51 am

Some more info:

List of EGS Tapes:
-With Animation and Audio (Upload to the EGS youtube channel):
Scariest Experience Of My Life - Mackenzie West
A Promise Kept - Andrew Blaze
The Legend of Brooker Swamp
Conspiring a Massacre - Andrew Blaze
The Breakup - Alex Gebhart
Conspiring a Massacre 02 - Rachael Shadows

You're One Of Us Now - Alex Gebhart (Only upload to Mediafire)

-Audio Only (From "EGS Tapes - The Complete Collection"):
Something on the Inside Has Been Changing - Andrew Blaze
Discovering Yourself - Andrew Blaze
Scariest Experience Of My Life (with Randy's voice) - Mackenzie West (Rewrite)

-Script Only (Later animated by Naze and company, except for "Suicide Is a Solution"):
Celesta
Matilda Ramsey
Suicide Is a Solution
Harmony Ingram

List of Suicide Tapes:
-12/27/2016 "Trying to Make Sense of It All/Suicidal Thoughts" (01: 30: 48) Audio only
-03/26/2017 "The Meaning of Life/College Years" (02: 03: 36) Audio only
-04/04/2017 "Ember's Impact On My Life" (01: 25: 35) Audio and Video
-04/11/2017 "I Got My Baby" (00: 12: 23) Audio and Video
-04/20/2017 "Columbine's Impact On My Life/EGS Character Discussion (01: 11: 14) Audio only
-04/24/2017 "Nearing the End/The Desire to Die" (00: 43: 26) Audio only
-04/24/2017 "250 Shells!" (00: 03: 02) Video only
-04/25/2017 "Fate By Coin Flip" (00: 08: 23) Video only
-04/29/2017 "I Got It! (Second Shotgun)" (00: 14: 02) Audio and Video
-05/08/2017 "Digital Release Talk/Everything Feels Different (Shooting Field)" (00: 21: 03) Audio and Video
-05/09/2017 "Mackenzie's Impact On My Life/Hatred Toward Artists" (01: 30: 50) Audio only
-05/11/2017 "Plan A" (00: 36: 42) Audio and Video
-05/25/2017 "Plan B/I'm Tired" (00: 21: 59) Audio and Video
-05/26/2017 "The Drive 01 (Animation Talk/Avoiding Full-Time Jobs)" (01: 02: 07) Audio and Video
-05/30/2017 "The Drive 02 (Digital Set/Shooting Talk)" (01: 21: 31) Audio and Video
-06/01/2017 "Goodbye Mom, Dad, Jeremy and Family" (02: 00: 27) Audio and Video
-06/02/2017 "The Drive 03 (Losing Weight/Hatred For the Music Industry)" (01: 01: 56) Audio and Video
-06/03/2017 "Goodbye Earth" (01: 21: 38) Audio and Video
-06/05/2017 "House Tour" (01: 08: 40) Video only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 6:56 am

Alex213 wrote:
-There’s also a short video, recorded in April 20th, 2017, in Youtube (it last 50 seconds). It’s an “intro” to the audio recording he did about Columbine that day. I can’t post it here because he’s holding a shotgun. I guess this video is from his Instagram account also, but I don’t really know.

About this video... I just saw a screenshot of Randy’s instagram, and this video wasn’t there.... did somebody around here downloaded all the files from Mediafire? Do you know from where is that video?

ED: Never mind… I just found the video, on a back-up of the files from Mediafire. The name of the file is “April 20th, 2017 (RAW)”

Last edited by Alex213 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 107073
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Alex213 wrote:
Some more info:

List of EGS Tapes:
-With Animation and Audio (Upload to the EGS youtube channel):
Scariest Experience Of My Life - Mackenzie West
A Promise Kept - Andrew Blaze
The Legend of Brooker Swamp
Conspiring a Massacre - Andrew Blaze
The Breakup - Alex Gebhart
Conspiring a Massacre 02 - Rachael Shadows

You're One Of Us Now - Alex Gebhart (Only upload to Mediafire)

-Audio Only (From "EGS Tapes - The Complete Collection"):
Something on the Inside Has Been Changing - Andrew Blaze
Discovering Yourself - Andrew Blaze
Scariest Experience Of My Life (with Randy's voice) - Mackenzie West (Rewrite)

-Script Only (Later animated by Naze and company, except for "Suicide Is a Solution"):
Celesta
Matilda Ramsey
Suicide Is a Solution
Harmony Ingram

List of Suicide Tapes:
-12/27/2016 "Trying to Make Sense of It All/Suicidal Thoughts" (01: 30: 48) Audio only
-03/26/2017 "The Meaning of Life/College Years" (02: 03: 36) Audio only
-04/04/2017 "Ember's Impact On My Life" (01: 25: 35) Audio and Video
-04/11/2017 "I Got My Baby" (00: 12: 23) Audio and Video
-04/20/2017 "Columbine's Impact On My Life/EGS Character Discussion (01: 11: 14) Audio only
-04/24/2017 "Nearing the End/The Desire to Die" (00: 43: 26) Audio only
-04/24/2017 "250 Shells!" (00: 03: 02) Video only
-04/25/2017 "Fate By Coin Flip" (00: 08: 23) Video only
-04/29/2017 "I Got It! (Second Shotgun)" (00: 14: 02) Audio and Video
-05/08/2017 "Digital Release Talk/Everything Feels Different (Shooting Field)" (00: 21: 03) Audio and Video
-05/09/2017 "Mackenzie's Impact On My Life/Hatred Toward Artists" (01: 30: 50) Audio only
-05/11/2017 "Plan A" (00: 36: 42) Audio and Video
-05/25/2017 "Plan B/I'm Tired" (00: 21: 59) Audio and Video
-05/26/2017 "The Drive 01 (Animation Talk/Avoiding Full-Time Jobs)" (01: 02: 07) Audio and Video
-05/30/2017 "The Drive 02 (Digital Set/Shooting Talk)" (01: 21: 31) Audio and Video
-06/01/2017 "Goodbye Mom, Dad, Jeremy and Family" (02: 00: 27) Audio and Video
-06/02/2017 "The Drive 03 (Losing Weight/Hatred For the Music Industry)" (01: 01: 56) Audio and Video
-06/03/2017 "Goodbye Earth" (01: 21: 38) Audio and Video
-06/05/2017 "House Tour" (01: 08: 40) Video only
I remember downloading the torrent, but it didnt have a lot of seeds or peers, I kept downloading for 3-4 days  but gave up, I think the torrent was 40% downloaded. I removed the files sadly, that was a year ago.

cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 82822
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 8:03 pm

There's also this video. There's a similar one for Rodger.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 10:23 pm

cakeman wrote:
There's also this video. There's a similar one for Rodger.

Yes, I knew about that one… although, it’s not accurate (the 3 co-workers that died were in 3 different aisles). I just watched the one of Elliot Rodger, and it has more work put into it.

This is a list of the people that received an e-mail, the night of the shooting (it might be incomplete… is based in what Randy said in different recordings):

Andrew Blank (Singer of Send Request)
Mallorie Suzanne (Voice Actress)
Laura Faverty (Voice Actress)
"Point Baron" (Fan/online friend)
Nelly (Fan/online friend)
Rachel (Fan/online friend)
"Nighty" (Fan/online friend)
James (Highschool friend)
Damian (Makemebad35)
David (Friend of Damian)
"Hobo Deadfish" (Friend of Damian)

Note: Randy, Damian, David and Hobo Deadfish played xbox videogames together for several years.

Also, one of the emails is available… I rather not share it here… but if you search around a little bit, you can find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 5:29 am

This is a small compilation of videos made by people who knew Randy. The videos are about him, or more or less related to him.  
I didn’t knew if share this videos or not, because are from people that is still active online. I deleted the titles, and left only the date of upload.

-Some context:
01: This is Nighty, singing “Hurt”. First video uploaded after the shooting.
02: Nighty, singing “When You Die”. Uploaded on the night of the first anniversary of Randy's death. The video is not longer available on Youtube, so I left the title.
03: Nighty, talking about suicide prevention, and about Randy (without mention him by name).
04: This is Point Baron. First video uploaded after the shooting. For what I’ve seen on other videos, he has a strange sense of humor. I wouldn't take this video too seriously... but I don't really know how to take it.
05: This is a viewer of Randy, from when he was still with Pioneers Productions.

01: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
02: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
03: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
04: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
05: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Well, I already posted most of the “finds” I had about this case… I also have a back-up of most of Randy’s social accounts, but I think I can’t share that here (it contains links to other people’s accounts, although most of those accounts were deleted after the shooting). What do you think, mods of the forum? Can I post that?

So, basically the only things missing about this case are:
-The CCTV footage.
-Most of the emails (I wonder why he didn’t uploaded this to Mediafire… is not like he cared to much about the privacy of this people... and he did uploaded the video he made to his family).
-A possible audio recording (or even livestream) of the shooting, that he was planning to do, and isn’t all that clear if he did or not.
-And obviously, pictures of the crime scene.

And, there’s no way of knowing, but I bet that one of the last things he did (before or after sending the emails) was check how his “big, last video” was going… (He uploaded it to Youtube a few hours before the shooting) It would have been both, very funny and sad, if even with all the “hype” he did about the video, it had only a few reproductions…

Last edited by Alex213 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 87307
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Here is one of the emails Randy Stairs sent out

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 11:05 am

On this video (at 02: 00) there's a part of the email Randy send to Laura Faverty:

Also, on the video 03 I uploaded to Mega, there are parts of the email to Nighty.
Back to top Go down
Amang18

PostSubject: Adam Lanza suicide photo?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 9:15 am

Will the Adam Lanza suicide photo(s) be released? If not, why?
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 6:21 am

Couldn't we submit a FOIA request to the police department of that area and potentially obtain the footage? This is a generally low interest case so i believe we'd have a good shot. Especially if CryingHampster was able to get the stuff he got.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 6:23 am

Didn't realize i had already made this same comment months ago smh
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 7:17 am

Amang18 wrote:
Will the Adam Lanza suicide photo(s) be released? If not, why?

I'm willing to bet they will. There's no good reason for them to withhold it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair Footage?   Randy Stair Footage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair Footage?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next