Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair - Diary Transcript

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uranus15

Uranus15

Contribution Points : 60212
Forum Reputation : 0

Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair - Diary Transcript   Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 11:25 am

Hi guys! Lately I've been reading a lot about Randy Stair, and I discovered he had a diary! Your diary does not have an "intelligible" letter, but for me I'm not fluent in English, it's complicated! Could someone send me a transcript of his diary? (If so, of course)
Thank you to those who send it !!!

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair - Diary Transcript   Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 6:57 pm

You mean like a copy translated to your native language, or a version in English ? If you want it in your native language what language would that be ?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124574
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair - Diary Transcript   Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Randy Stair's Journal:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Uranus15

Uranus15

Contribution Points : 60212
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair - Diary Transcript   Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
You mean like a copy translated to your native language, or a version in English ? If you want it in your native language what language would that be ?

Hello! It can be in English! I just wanted it transcribed, since the Journal has more than 200 pages and I am not fluent in English, besides not understand 100% of the lyrics of Stair!

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 124150
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair - Diary Transcript   Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 3:02 pm

ok im gonna ask this: did Cruz like this guy? because I heard people saying he did

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair - Diary Transcript   Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 9:15 pm

Well, I didn't thought someone would actually do it, but here it's a transcribed version of Randy's journal that I just found:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(I don't know if I can post this, or if it's in any way against the rules of the forum... so please let me know.)
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85514
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair - Diary Transcript   Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 1:32 pm

I read his journal so many contradictions in it. I feel he was VERY confused about who he/she was and what he wanted in life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair - Diary Transcript   Randy Stair - Diary Transcript Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair - Diary Transcript
Page 1 of 1