Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair and Benadryl

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Randy Stair and Benadryl Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Hey everyone, I have a question, but I don't know if there are any "documents" for it or something. Did Randy Stair take Diphenhydramine aka Benadryl long-time? Because, in Stair's autopsy stood he had Diphenhydramine in his blood while the shooting. I could think that he may took it, because he couldn't sleep because of the shooting. But I just wanted to know, for sure, if there is anything "documented" about it.

Thanks, for your attention. Bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:58 pm

The autopsy it’s the only official document available about this case, so no. Also, there’s not even one mention of drugs, pills, or anything like that on the suicide tapes, or the journal.
The only thing that could indicate that he was taking it for a long time is his pupils. They were always dilated since 2014, or maybe even before that.
There’s also the fact that there were some pills on the “house tour” video (at 01: 06: 30), but that’s from a few days before the shooting, so it doesn’t say much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 2:10 pm

Yes, that's what I actually thought too. And that he said, Weed is nothing for him, and that he thought about the things that would happen if he tooks LSD. That his pupils was dilated is what I saw too, but that actually could have been normal. It was extra suspicous because Diphenhydramine is a substance that can make the pupils bigger too. I thought someone maybe could have documents, that aren't that official. I'm just curious, if the Diphenhydramine could have affect his actions in any way, what is pretty unlikely because he literally planned it, but who knows. Thanks, for your time and the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 2:32 pm

RiasGremory1337 wrote:
Yes, that's what I actually thought too. And that he said, Weed is nothing for him, and that he thought about the things that would happen if he tooks LSD. That his pupils was dilated is what I saw too, but that actually could have been normal. It was extra suspicous because Diphenhydramine is a substance that can make the pupils bigger too. I thought someone maybe could have documents, that aren't that official. I'm just curious, if the Diphenhydramine could have affect his actions in any way, what is pretty unlikely because he literally planned it, but who knows. Thanks, for your time and the answer.

Right, I forgot to mention the weed… the Benadryl it’s definitely a big deal, if he was taking it for a long time, because it could (partially) explain his actions. But I don’t see how this thing could be confirmed, more considering that he talked with very few people on the last years of his life… if one day the pictures police took of his room get public, maybe? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 12:40 am

Alex213 wrote:
RiasGremory1337 wrote:
I'm just curious, if the Diphenhydramine could have affect his actions in any way, what is pretty unlikely because he literally planned it, but who knows.
the Benadryl it’s definitely a big deal, if he was taking it for a long time, because it could (partially) explain his actions.
This is very interesting because diphenhydramine abuse can cause symptoms of psychosis like hallucinations or delusions.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 5:10 am

Yea, that's why I am so interested in it. That actually could explain A LOT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 8:25 pm

On the first EGS tape that he made (from December, 2015), he says that he had been having “visions” since a couple of years. Assuming that most of the things that he said on there were his true feelings and experiences, it would be safe to assume that the hallucinations started on mid-2013 (he heard about Murray’s death, the kid from college, on January of that year; and he got full-blown obsessed with Ember a few months after that).

But then again, that’s a few assumptions too many for me… I’m not even 100% sure that he truly believed on the EGS afterlife, and that he heard voices on his head; or if he just took his fan fiction a little bit too far to get noticed. The Benadryl kinda changes that, though.

He also mentions going to therapy on that EGS tape, btw, but considering that it was a work of fiction and that the "character" Andrew Blaze did went to therapy; I just kinda ignored that part.

The tape:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 pm

Alex213 wrote:
On the first EGS tape that he made (from December, 2015), he says that he had been having “visions” since a couple of years. Assuming that most of the things that he said on there were his true feelings and experiences, it would be safe to assume that the hallucinations started on mid-2013 (he heard about Murray’s death, the kid from college, on January of that year; and he got full-blown obsessed with Ember a few months after that).

But then again, that’s a few assumptions too many for me… I’m not even 100% sure that he truly believed on the EGS afterlife, and that he heard voices on his head; or if he just took his fan fiction a little bit too far to get noticed. The Benadryl kinda changes that, though.

He also mentions going to therapy on that EGS tape, btw, but considering that it was a work of fiction and that the "character" Andrew Blaze did went to therapy; I just kinda ignored that part.

The tape:
Spoiler:
Wow, I never saw/heard that. I actually too don't really know, if he really believed in that. Because he doesn't act like a "psychotic" person or something, in his videos. I mean yea its actually hard, to rate it like that, but he really just acted like a normal person for me.

But the fact that he even had makeup on, while the shooting, is just changing the whole thing for me pretty much. Randy is really a difficult case, I think. Thanks, for answering again, never thought someone gone to answer to this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and Benadryl   Randy Stair and Benadryl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair and Benadryl
Page 1 of 1