Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Harris gif rare?

Go down 
+2
rae21
Rebbie556
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92306
Forum Reputation : 225

Mr. Harris gif rare?  Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:26 am

Mr Harris leaving the court 2003 I believe
We see him only in pictures I thought I post gif

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
Mr Harris leaving the court 2003 I believe
We see him only in pictures I thought I post gif

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tnx, I never saw this gif.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 am

this is nice..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 7:48 am

I always find it sad just how much Eric favored his father. Their smiles were identical. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 6:54 am

But here he looks more like Kevin only with Stache

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 7:02 am

Rebbie556 wrote:

But here he looks more like Kevin
Is this picture rare?

I wouldn't say its rare, but at the same time it isn't one that gets shown A LOT. If that makes sense. Smile  

Also its not very hard to imagine what Eric would have looked like as he aged. He did look VERY much like Kevin and both boys clearly took after their father.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 pm

The similarity though...

Back to top Go down
rae21

Contribution Points : 49471
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Poor man, he looks so devastated.
Back to top Go down
DarknLost

DarknLost

Contribution Points : 46775

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 2:56 pm

Looks like Dr.Phil
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 3:36 pm

He does look heartbroken Sad

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70966
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
He does look heartbroken Sad

I hate how everyone forgets about mass shooters parents, they get ZERO symphathy from society and in most cases even get blamed, they lost their child too which is horrible in itself but not only that their child killed other people in their rampage and you have to think about the parents of mass shooters are just like any other parents that wanted to get married, have children and live a normal life and probably votes and love the society and community they live in and all that crap for example I am sure Eric Harris´ parents didn´t share the views of Eric yet these parents and parents of other mass shooters get left behind and even blamed by society that is very sad and evil by society but they of course need a scape goat even though upbringing had nothing to do with why mass shooters decided to lash out many of them had wonderful childhoods and loving parents but society is so ignorant and evil that they need to find someone to blame even if that means to blame the biggest victims of the shooting i.e. the parents of the shooter.

Back to top Go down
ChipWallis

ChipWallis

Contribution Points : 50963

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Wow even the way Eric and his father walk is so similar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Harris gif rare?    Mr. Harris gif rare?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Harris gif rare?
Page 1 of 1