Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 RARE VIDEO

Go down 
+11
Supacocky
SweetBeann
bit_bit46
Lizpuff
Copyofacopy
Lavitax
Screamingophelia
spidEr
Onyx
NeedaHaircut
Forced2exist
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Forced2exist




Posts : 5
Contribution Points : 29850
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2019-04-16

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 1:30 am

I was browsing Youtube and found the audio for the infamous clip of Dylan behind Blackjack pizza. This has to be real, the voices are so spot on to Brooks and Dylan!!!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Morris and JUICYJ808 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedaHaircut




Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 31505
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2019-02-28

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 4:27 pm

I thought this was said to be fake? There was a thread here about it a month or so ago but it was nuked for some reason...

Edit: leaving my original post for transparency. But it sounds like it's confirmed to be legit.


Last edited by NeedaHaircut on Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx


Posts : 313
Contribution Points : 32285
Forum Reputation : 378
Join date : 2019-08-26
Location : Your Eye

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 4:44 pm

Is there any proof this is fake? Their voices sound legit to me, hmmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

spidEr


Posts : 433
Contribution Points : 52901
Forum Reputation : 145
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 99
Location : germany

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 am

NeedaHaircut wrote:
I thought this was said to be fake? There was a thread here about it a month or so ago but it was nuked for some reason...
100% real. I know Brooks voice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

someone needs to edit the voice ontop of this footage to restore it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 9:27 am

Those are definitely Brooks and Dylan’s voices.... so I’m not sure the reason behind someone saying it was faked!

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavitax




Posts : 58
Contribution Points : 48323
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-07

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 pm

It's definitely them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Copyofacopy

Copyofacopy


Posts : 3
Contribution Points : 22501
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2020-01-14

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Here it is I think it fits with the video got a lil problem because the footage was sometimes faster than the audio but still I think its real audio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 79400
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 am

NeedaHaircut wrote:
I thought this was said to be fake? There was a thread here about it a month or so ago but it was nuked for some reason...

The original thread was deleted because the OP threw a hissy fit over credits to the audio

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx


Posts : 313
Contribution Points : 32285
Forum Reputation : 378
Join date : 2019-08-26
Location : Your Eye

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Copyofacopy wrote:
Here it is I think it fits with the video got a lil problem because the footage was sometimes faster than the audio but still I think its real audio

Does anyone have the time, patience, and skills to sync it?
That would be exciting!
For a really long time, we didn't get any new video where either E or D were talking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bit_bit46

bit_bit46


Posts : 51
Contribution Points : 25352
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2019-11-26
Location : Tennessee

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 5:01 pm

Wow that sounds just like them! It's gotta be legit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SweetBeann

SweetBeann


Posts : 5
Contribution Points : 22400
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2020-01-21
Age : 31
Location : UK

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 4:46 am

Onyx wrote:
Copyofacopy wrote:
Here it is I think it fits with the video got a lil problem because the footage was sometimes faster than the audio but still I think its real audio

Does anyone have the time, patience, and skills to sync it?
That would be exciting!
For a really long time, we didn't get any new video where either E or D were talking.

I could definitely have a go at synching it up. Not sure about cleaning up the video, but synching it shouldn't be too much of an issue, theoretically.

I'll have a mooch this evening when I have some free time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supacocky

Supacocky


Posts : 47
Contribution Points : 33440
Forum Reputation : 75
Join date : 2019-01-24

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 7:22 am

Wow, never heard that before, great find. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx


Posts : 313
Contribution Points : 32285
Forum Reputation : 378
Join date : 2019-08-26
Location : Your Eye

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 5:22 pm

SweetBeann wrote:
Onyx wrote:
Copyofacopy wrote:
Here it is I think it fits with the video got a lil problem because the footage was sometimes faster than the audio but still I think its real audio

Does anyone have the time, patience, and skills to sync it?
That would be exciting!
For a really long time, we didn't get any new video where either E or D were talking.

I could definitely have a go at synching it up. Not sure about cleaning up the video, but synching it shouldn't be too much of an issue, theoretically.

I'll have a mooch this evening when I have some free time.

Great! Thank you! Very Happy

*fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 65359
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:34 pm

I was looking at this again because of a PM I got and I'd love to do some comparisons. The person who originally posted this struck me as a little strange, so I think that clouded my ability to see that this might be legit. I still don't know, because it's strange that the person never said where they got it from, but what I'd like to find to match the voices is a clip of Dylan saying the word "out" because in the clip here, the person says "bitch out" with a little bit of an accent.

The audio quality is poor, so the voices sound similar but not exact. The inflection is similar with an uptick at the end of most sentences - Dylan definitely did that. But I'm not 100% convinced yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark




Posts : 10
Contribution Points : 17641
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-03

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 10:05 pm

Randy Brown confirmed it is in fact Brooks and Dylan in the comments.

Lavitax likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavitax




Posts : 58
Contribution Points : 48323
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-07

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 10:33 pm

asanopark wrote:
Randy Brown confirmed it is in fact Brooks and Dylan in the comments.

It was pretty apparent that the audio was Brooks and Dylan from the get-go but glad that Randy actually confirmed that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 65359
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 10:48 pm

Oh he did, I missed that, did he confirm that here or on the video? I'm guessing on YT. I didn't see the comments. Cool!

It's easy to fake audio once you have someone's voice print, so I am always skeptical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowDude
Banned



Posts : 30
Contribution Points : 19462
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-13

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Thanks, I was trying to find the video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vii

Vii


Posts : 73
Contribution Points : 57440
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-21

RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 10:28 pm

Looks like the previous vid got deleted. Someone uploaded a rare interview and the same audio + video footage is used at the very beginning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Time: 00:15 & 5:25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





RARE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE VIDEO   RARE VIDEO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
RARE VIDEO
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed
» Rare clean footage
» Is this a rare pic?
» Mr. Harris gif rare?
» Rare videos.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: