Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.

Go down 
+4
Screamingophelia
Smiggles94
sororityalpha
DanielGardner
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Empty
PostSubject: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think its gonna be released any time now!

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's the link to the video snippet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 5:37 pm

I'm scrambling to find everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Here is the link to the LIVE which is all I can find right now!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 5:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They put him in a hospital gown? Odd choice.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 5:54 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well they had to take him to the hospital to be checked out because he was freaking out saying he couldn't breathe after he was caught. See the hospital band on his arm?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:04 pm

Dammit. I have to wait till I get home tonight to watch it

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56175
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:12 pm

So wait, is five minutes all they’re releasing, or are we still waiting for the whole thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Another link to another snippet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:18 pm

DanielGardner wrote:
So wait, is five minutes all they’re releasing, or are we still waiting for the whole thing?

Still trying to find everything that was released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Sorry this shit is so scattered out guys. Rolling Eyes This last vid is the from the LIVE feed. Which is all that was was shown to my knowledge, and is over an hour long.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

If I remember well he and the detective complained about the fact that he had no belt, or a bad belt. I think when Nikolas Cruz had to stand up to be handcuffed he was holding his pants to prevent them from slipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:54 pm

DanielGardner wrote:

If you go back to the live link that ShadowedGoddess posted, the live is ended but you can see 1 hour of a half of the questioning. I have the impression that sometimes a journalist comment it when nobody is speaking. It is still a cut version because I don't find the moment when Zachary comes but maybe it was cut for the release because it was too personal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Neah wrote:
DanielGardner wrote:

If you go back to the live link that ShadowedGoddess posted, the live is ended but you can see 1 hour of a half of the questioning. I have the impression that sometimes a journalist comment it when nobody is speaking. It is still a cut version because I don't find the moment when Zachary comes but maybe it was cut for the release because it was too personal?

The last youtube vid I link up above is that hour and something long feed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:04 pm

I'll wait till a full non-live version without commenting is available, because I have already read the questioning, I don't want to watch an edited version and have to re-watch the full version later. And it's 1 am here. So do your job American journalists, while I sleep well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Neah wrote:
I'll wait till a full non-live version without commenting is available, because I have already read the questioning, I don't want to watch an edited version and have to re-watch the full version later. And it's 1 am here. So do your job American journalists, while I sleep well.

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And don't you dare post a link to a full version in the next 5 minutes! I got to go to sleep and I don't think I would be strong enough to resist the temptation to watch it. So I guess it's better that you all wait for me, right? Let's all watch it together tomorrow when I wake up. ;) Goodnight, I hope that I will wake up with a nice surprise tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Neah wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And don't you dare post a link to a full version in the next 5 minutes! I got to go to sleep and I don't think I would be strong enough to resist the temptation to watch it. So I guess it's better that you all wait for me, right? Let's all watch it together tomorrow when I wake up. ;) Goodnight, I hope that I will wake up with a nice surprise tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Roll I think at the moment the LIVE feed vid is all there is to be had. So my job is done for tonight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Roll I think at the moment the LIVE feed vid is all there is to be had. So my job is done for tonight! Very Happy

I can go to sleep in peace then. I feel like a children at Christmas, who doesn't want to miss Santa Claus coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:20 pm

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:

I can go to sleep in peace then. I feel like a children at Christmas, who doesn't want to miss Santa Claus coming.

LOL
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 11:52 pm

Posted here:

Last edited by sororityalpha on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 7:45 am

Just want to go on record having said, watching the confession video was depressing AF! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:02 am

Here is the full 10+ hour video. LOTS of Nik sitting, fidgeting, etc.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Here is the full 10 hour + video.  

Thanks, I'm glad I haven't watch the 1 hour long video then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:10 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

BAHAHA! As I said, there is A LOT of him just sitting alone. Fast forward that shit or you will die of boredom. Haha
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70474
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:21 am

Who here belives he hears voices ?
I think hes trying to do a james holmes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:26 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

10 hours?!

I'll pass.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:31 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

BAHAHA! As I said, there is A LOT of him just sitting alone. Fast forward that shit or you will die of boredom. Haha

I am determined to watch the whole thing (speeding up is allowed)! complaint I will!

But I will watch it during several nights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:41 am

"No, you're just -- you're lost. You're not in your head. Like, you're not --you're not with yourself. You're -- I feel like you're caught up in some -- like, something in your head is not right -- you're not right in the head. That's, that's for sure. You're not right in the head."

One of the stand out things Zack said to Nik when the detective let them talk.

How could no one else see this? Also if they did see it, why didn't they do something?! No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:42 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

10 hours?!

I'll pass.

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:51 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Who here belives he hears voices ?
I think hes trying to do a james holmes

I am actually on the fence on that regard at the moment. From just reading the confession to being able to see his reactions, his tone, etc. during the confession footage has made me rethink a few things.

SO now I'm not sure how much was genuine or possibly faked. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 12:30 pm

During the full 10 hour video at time mark 3:59:47 Cruz looks up and it sounds like he said "At least I had sex"..... Haha

I have watched it over and over again. And it really does soud like he said it! I'm dying! Hold on there Niko, not really helping your case! Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
During the full 10 hour video at time mark 3:59:47 Cruz looks up and it sounds like he said "At least I had sex"..... Haha

I have watched it over and over again. And it really does soud like he said it! I'm dying! Hold on there Niko, not really helping your case! Roll

Don't invent sexy details to convince people to watch the whole 10 hour video! ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Don't invent sexy details to convince people to watch the whole 10 hour video! ;)

That's why I included the time stamp, so they wouldn't have to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Again love to know what E and D were doing wrong if Cruz could get laid and they couldn't?

I am going to start it today Smile

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Again love to know when E and D were doing wrong if Cruz could get laid and they couldn't?

AGREED!
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Again love to know what E and D were doing wrong if Cruz could get laid and they couldn't?

1999 was different than today.  

I was thinking awhile ago how it used to be a sin for a man to go down on a girl...now you got people talking about eating butthole in the open Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 2:35 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I was thinking awhile ago how it used to be a sin for a man to go down on a girl...now you got people talking about eating butthole in the open Haha

CHS was also really conservative too.

I think there was some akwardness with E and D too. Especially Dylan. He was super shy. I don't think he was the hopeless, weepy, weird Brooks version but Dylan admits that he was shy and it was a big problem.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:00 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Razz Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Where is the 10 hour Martin Bryant video? rendeer
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 65527
Forum Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:38 pm

I will watch it but probably like only 1 or 2 hours of the video a day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:47 pm

nukethemnoobs wrote:

A LOT of it is just him sitting there, sleeping. etc. He does sometimes say random things while alone in the room.
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:48 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
nukethemnoobs wrote:

A LOT of it is just him sitting there, sleeping. etc. He does sometimes say random things while alone in the room.

true I will probably just watch the only parts of were he is talking going to skip thru most of the video!
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Apparently, Zachary told Nikolas how many people he killed and Nikolas almost fainted in the chair I wonder if they got that on recording.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

nukethemnoobs wrote:
Apparently, Zachary told Nikolas how many people he killed and Nikolas almost fainted in the chair I wonder if they got that on recording.

I'm sure they did, but I don't recall seeing that in the released footage. So it may have been a part they redacted.
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:56 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
nukethemnoobs wrote:

I'm sure they did, but I don't recall seeing that in the released footage. So it may have been a part they redacted.
I do not recall seeing it either.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Where is the 10 hour Martin Bryant video? rendeer

YES! THAT

and

alsoiwantthebasementtapes

Evil or Very Mad Shocked Laughing Sad

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:37 pm

nukethemnoobs wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
nukethemnoobs wrote:

Anything said about the attack, victims, etc. had been redacted. There is a lot we haven't gotten to read/see/hear yet.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
nukethemnoobs wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
nukethemnoobs wrote:

Anything said about the attack, victims, etc. had been redacted. There is a lot we haven't gotten to read/see/hear yet.

I wonder what he was thinking when he almost fainted. Was it up oh my God I can’t believe I hurt so many people like feeling guilty or was he proud?

I actually wonder about that with Eric and Dylan? Would they regret having a low kill count but the people they did kill are remembered forever and memorialized and the massacre itself is such a touchstone to so many things.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:52 pm

LOL I watched the whole hour version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next