Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85

Go down 
+2
llpoolhey
LPorter101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 147925
Forum Reputation : 2502

Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Empty
PostSubject: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

llpoolhey

Contribution Points : 58370
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Your signature is quite fitting for my reaction to this lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Fools and their money are easily parted. Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 12:30 am

I'd rather buy useless junk from Chris-chan.

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:46 am

From the article-

“Zero fan mail has gotten through” to the killer, he said. “If someone sends a message to save his soul, then we would treat that differently. God is different.”

Finkelstein called the sale of such merchandise “blood money” and “sick and perverted.”

“We will not facilitate or allow him to write a book, sell a movie or bodily fluids,” he said. “That would be wrong, and we will not be a part of it. Our job is to save his life, not to add to his commissary.”

EWWW! Who the fuck would want his bodily fluids?!  silent You know some fangirl must have asked if they put it in the article. Cuckoo
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:34 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
From the article-

“Zero fan mail has gotten through” to the killer, he said. “If someone sends a message to save his soul, then we would treat that differently. God is different.”

Finkelstein called the sale of such merchandise “blood money” and “sick and perverted.”

“We will not facilitate or allow him to write a book, sell a movie or bodily fluids,” he said. “That would be wrong, and we will not be a part of it. Our job is to save his life, not to add to his commissary.”

EWWW! Who the fuck would want his bodily fluids?!  silent You know some fangirl must have asked if they put it in the article. Cuckoo

It’s interesting because I have been thinking about the girls that are attracted to people who do things like this. I know I had spoken to a therapist friend and I have gone through my own issues when I was younger with bullying and abuse. And we Were thinking some big reasons would be about power and control. Someone whose been abused and can’t fight back may be attracted to someone who kind of becomes the ultimate Bully and if you’re kind to this person they will spare you but they May be The kind of person you see as strong and will protect you.

However then I read something like that and they want the this kids body fluids and I’m like oh UGG you’re all just insane

It makes the girls who love Eric going to his autopsy report to look at his penis size seem tame...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
From the article-

It’s interesting because I have been thinking about the girls that are attracted to people who do things like this. I know I had spoken to a therapist friend and I have gone through my own issues when I was younger with bullying and abuse. And we Were thinking some big reasons would be about power and control. Someone whose been abused and can’t fight back may be attracted to someone who kind of becomes the ultimate Bully  and if you’re kind  to this person they will spare you but they May be The kind of person you see as strong and will protect you.

However then I read something like that and  they want the this kids  body fluids and I’m like oh UGG you’re all just insane

It makes the girls who  love Eric going to his autopsy report to look at his penis size seem tame...

Yeah, I think there are two kinds of admirers, those who admirer the power of mass-shooters and imagine themselves doing the same; and there are girls, who think they are different and romantically love them. They are like groupies, and I am sure they think things like "Eric would have love me", whereas they are the kind of people most mass shooters would have hated and laughed at.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
EWWW! Who the fuck would want his bodily fluids?!  silent 

Someone looking to raise Nick Jr.

UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:04 pm

Damn, David Hogg must be desperate for money.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
From the article-

It’s interesting because I have been thinking about the girls that are attracted to people who do things like this. I know I had spoken to a therapist friend and I have gone through my own issues when I was younger with bullying and abuse. And we Were thinking some big reasons would be about power and control. Someone whose been abused and can’t fight back may be attracted to someone who kind of becomes the ultimate Bully  and if you’re kind  to this person they will spare you but they May be The kind of person you see as strong and will protect you.

However then I read something like that and  they want the this kids  body fluids and I’m like oh UGG you’re all just insane

It makes the girls who  love Eric going to his autopsy report to look at his penis size seem tame...

Yeah, I think there are two kinds of admirers, those who admirer the power of mass-shooters and imagine themselves doing the same; and there are girls, who think they are different and romantically love them. They are like groupies, and I am sure they think things like "Eric would have love me", whereas they are the kind of people most mass shooters would have hated and laughed at.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. I agree!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

No!! We don’t need another
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:25 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:

Nah, more like desperate for attention and relevance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:32 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Well to each their fucked up own. But it would just be a NO for me. Haha
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 9:05 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think Hogg wouldn't mind a few more bucks from milking the murder of fellow students from the same school as him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 10:01 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think Hogg wouldn't mind a few more bucks from milking the murder of fellow students from the same school as him.

Who knows? Rolling Eyes  But I do lean more toward this being an attempt to stay in the limelight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 12:20 pm

The EU have blocked the website, when we finally leave people in the UK can read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
The EU have blocked the website, when we finally leave people in the UK can read it.

Same here, I cannot read most of the US links.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

I'm the the EU, but I know a few tricks to get around such blocks. For those in the EU who can't see it, check this:

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Last edited by Sabratha on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85   Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocks from Parkland campus sold on Facebook for $85
Page 1 of 1