Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Empty
PostSubject: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This was the first and only attempt of killing students in mass here in Italy.
I remember seeing it on the news and it was horrible to hear about it.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:06 am

CALU wrote:

I find it unique that it appears to be a Mafia hit. I would've thought it was the work of some retarded Eric and Dylan worshipper.

PostSubject: Re: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:36 am

QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

I find it unique that it appears to be a Mafia hit. I would've thought it was the work of some retarded Eric and Dylan worshipper.
There are some fanboys here in Italy too.
On Steam I knew an Italian 19 years old dude obsessed with Columbine who even had a duster type trenchcoat.
On Columbine documentaries with the Italian dub I have even seen people writing that they were heroes, but I think that they were misinformed for the most part because they actually thought that the main cause of the shooting was bullying (Which probably wasn't).
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 5:15 am

CALU wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

On Steam I knew an Italian 19 years old dude obsessed with Columbine who even had a duster type trenchcoat.
On Columbine documentaries with the Italian dub I have even seen people writing that they were heroes, but I think that they were misinformed for the most part because they actually thought that the main cause of the shooting was bullying (Which probably wasn't).
The main cause was bullying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 8:24 am

QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

As an Italian who lives in Italy I can quietly confirm I'm the only retarded Columbiner in South Italy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 8:25 am

I remember I really wanted to see a case of a mass shooting in Italy before the Ardea massacre and I stumpled upon this.

I didn't care cuz shitty killcount
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 8:26 am

Guest wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

One of my TCC (yes) friends is Italian too but he's 14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 7:13 am

QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

I should prolly stop flooding this thread but I think there was a molotov attack few years back in northern italy by a columbiner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)   First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First ever attempted mass murder in an Italian school (Bombing)
Page 1 of 1