Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan burning RNN video

Go down 
+3
llpoolhey
Screamingophelia
Tommy QTR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

Dylan burning RNN video Empty
PostSubject: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 4:05 pm

So I found a video of Dylan burning a flag with the RNN Logo on it (Thanks to CVA):

I wonder why he burn it? What happened in that interview that made him so angry?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Eric Veik filmed it. It was part of the rebel news network. Interesting fact up until about five years ago they still used Dylan’s flaming logo at Columbine.

Eric filmed one too but it was never released.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Eric Veik filmed it. It was part of the rebel news network. Interesting fact up until about five years ago they still used Dylan’s flaming logo at Columbine.

Eric filmed one  too but it was never released.
I wonder if there's a full version of the interview?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:46 pm

I don't understand what RNN is?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Neah wrote:
It stands for Rebel News Network and the News Network for Columbine High School.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:51 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
It stands for Rebel News Network and the News Network for Columbine High School.

Thanks, that's better. I had found "Recurrent neutral network", I didn't understand a single thing about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

Contribution Points : 59120
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Eric filmed one  too but it was never released.

This us super interesting and a little creepy not entirely sure why i find it creepy lol. How did you find that out?
Back to top Go down
spishakwax

Contribution Points : 45480
Forum Reputation : 315

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 11:53 pm

Is this the rnn fire video or a different one? (the link no longer works) I'm 99% sure the rnn fire video was filmed by Nate.
If this is a separate video does anyone know where to find it now?

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 1:32 am

There were 2 filmed by Erik V l, if I recal correctly. one of Dylan and one of Eric. They were used for RNN

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:01 am

I'm confused because in the evidence list, it appears that the tape came from Nate. I think it also aired on Good Morning America, so I just assumed that it was part of Nate's interview that included the donut video.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 7:02 am

I am 99% sure that it was Erik V”s 11 K Interview where he says he’s the one that filmed both of them doing the burning RNN logo.

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I am 99% sure that it was Erik V”s 11 K Interview where he says he’s the one that filmed both of them doing the burning RNN logo.

Erik Veik, pg. 10913
Quote :
Veik also filmed a couple of introductions to the RNN, which stands for the Rebel News Network. RNN is the Columbine
School network. In one introduction. Klebold is alone on the street He spills lighter fluid on the street. and then throws a match
on it. When the lighter fluid lights up, it spells out the letters RNN. Veik stated this introduction was played over the school
network.
A second introduction featured Harris in the school studio in his trench coat. Harris bends over, and with his two hands. begins
to lift something that he has picked up off the ground. Through special technology, there was a ball of light on the ground that
Harris was picking up. As he lifts the light higher, it explodes, and the explosion fills the screen with flickering lights. It is
unknown if this was aired.

captainbaculum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 10:53 am

thelmar wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Erik Veik, pg. 10913
Quote :
Veik also filmed a couple of introductions to the RNN, which stands for the Rebel News Network. RNN is the Columbine
School network. In one introduction. Klebold is alone on the street He spills lighter fluid on the street. and then throws a match
on it. When the lighter fluid lights up, it spells out the letters RNN. Veik stated this introduction was played over the school
network.
A second introduction featured Harris in the school studio in his trench coat. Harris bends over, and with his two hands. begins
to lift something that he has picked up off the ground. Through special technology, there was a ball of light on the ground that
Harris was picking up. As he lifts the light higher, it explodes, and the explosion fills the screen with flickering lights. It is
unknown if this was aired.

Thank you!

Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49002
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 5:54 am

spishakwax wrote:
I'm confused because in the evidence list, it appears that the tape came from Nate. I think it also aired on Good Morning America, so I just assumed that it was part of Nate's interview that included the donut video.

Which donut video?
Back to top Go down
spishakwax

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 6:05 am

Onyx wrote:
spishakwax wrote:

Which donut video?

It's lost footage of Dylan eating a donut. We have a screenshot of it, assuming that it's from a video and not just a picture. CVA was looking for it for a while but had been searching for the wrong interview.
I'm pretty sure that it aired on May 24th, 1999.

Contribution Points : 47175
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 6:08 am

spishakwax wrote:
Onyx wrote:
spishakwax wrote:

Which donut video?

It's lost footage of Dylan eating a donut. We have a screenshot of it, assuming that it's from a video and not just a picture. CVA was looking for it for a while but had been searching for the wrong interview.
I'm pretty sure that it aired on May 24th, 1999.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan burning RNN video
Page 1 of 1