Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share
 

 Dylan burning RNN video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 2228
Contribution Points : 44396
Forum Reputation : 330
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 17
Location : My own personal Hell

Dylan burning RNN video Empty
PostSubject: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 4:05 pm

So I found a video of Dylan burning a flag with the RNN Logo on it (Thanks to CVA):



I wonder why he burn it? What happened in that interview that made him so angry?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 5564
Contribution Points : 121294
Forum Reputation : 645
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

Dylan burning RNN video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Eric Veik filmed it. It was part of the rebel news network. Interesting fact up until about five years ago they still used Dylan’s flaming logo at Columbine.

Eric filmed one too but it was never released.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 2228
Contribution Points : 44396
Forum Reputation : 330
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 17
Location : My own personal Hell

Dylan burning RNN video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric Veik filmed it. It was part of the rebel news network. Interesting fact up until about five years ago they still used Dylan’s flaming logo at Columbine.

Eric filmed one  too but it was never released.
I wonder if there's a full version of the interview?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Neah
Top 10 Contributor
Neah

Posts : 1305
Contribution Points : 31742
Forum Reputation : 599
Join date : 2018-06-11

Dylan burning RNN video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:46 pm

I don't understand what RNN is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 2228
Contribution Points : 44396
Forum Reputation : 330
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 17
Location : My own personal Hell

Dylan burning RNN video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't understand what RNN is?
It stands for Rebel News Network and the News Network for Columbine High School.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Neah
Top 10 Contributor
Neah

Posts : 1305
Contribution Points : 31742
Forum Reputation : 599
Join date : 2018-06-11

Dylan burning RNN video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't understand what RNN is?
It stands for Rebel News Network and the News Network for Columbine High School.

Thanks, that's better. I had found "Recurrent neutral network", I didn't understand a single thing about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

Posts : 39
Contribution Points : 14245
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-22

Dylan burning RNN video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan burning RNN video   Dylan burning RNN video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric Veik filmed it. It was part of the rebel news network. Interesting fact up until about five years ago they still used Dylan’s flaming logo at Columbine.

Eric filmed one  too but it was never released.

This us super interesting and a little creepy not entirely sure why i find it creepy lol. How did you find that out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Dylan burning RNN video
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Advertisment vid?
» One more time.... EQ Video Game information...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: