Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 94306
Forum Reputation : 225

Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Empty
PostSubject: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

transcript from Dylan Klebold’s journal. why doesn’t anyone talk about this? i think he’s basically admitting some sort of non-platonic feelings for Eric in this entry. “i love you, love. time to die, time to be free, time to love.” he directly says that the “zombies” (kids from school) were just a test to see if their love was real. i don’t ship Dylric but this is definitely some solid proof that something was going on.
Note that he still used gay in a derogatory way, so maybe this isn’t about Eric, although he uses he/him pronouns and says they’re gonna die together.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195553
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 4:44 am

I read a pretty good analysis of this. Someone had said it didn't say "he" it said "her" but Dylan's handwriting was sloppy to say the least.

I have also found that his thought process is scattered. He could have been talking about Eric and NBK and then delved into talking about his halcyon girl. Dylan thought his reward for NBK would be going to this better place and either meeting with this girl he loves or she was already there... I think he had some legitimate crushes on girls like Marla F (and I think she liked him too, I believe she wrote something to him for a class after 4/20) but I also think he had a girl in his mind that was made up perhaps...

His self awareness journey is with Eric and he's probably shocked that he found a friend to actually go through this with him. Then he starts talking about this being a test of love, the test to see if the love of him and his halcyon girl was true. The einstein in an ants body I think is just about Dylan himself.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 66114
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 4:47 am

My hypothesis is that Dylan was talking about a spiritual connection that he felt with Eric because of fate leading them together to turn against the rest of the world.

Dylan originally wanted to commit NBK with a girl but I think that with the hatred for humanity and the growth of his spirituality he wanted to see to the essence of things and not be "fooled by his humanity" as he was superior to it.

To view Eric as his love could be a way to commit to this view of life and basically say that he doesn't give a fuck about the rules and norms of humanity and society.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 4:48 am

I have always said Eric and Dylan were non romantic soulmates, much to the detriment of many.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:03 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I have always said Eric and Dylan were non romantic soulmates, much to the detriment of many.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 94306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:04 am

Not that it matters idc about that, ppl say Dylan might be bi who knows...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:14 am

Rebbie556 wrote:

That was a rumor but it was never substantiated. It came from a reporter who claimed to have spoken to a young Dylan online.

We know at the very least Eric was very straight.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:19 am

Rebbie556 wrote:

As Screaming said, that all stems from the man who says he spoke to Dylan in a chat-room before the attack. Where Dylan maybe suggested that he was bi, or even gay.  But I don't think it was ever proven to have truly happened or not. scratch  

As you said, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:23 am

Dylan’s writings are like a puzzle... and his mom even said he was probably drunk while writing some of this.

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:30 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan’s writings are like a puzzle... and his mom even said he was probably drunk while writing some of this.

Also the fact he would write on anything, random bits of paper, etc. Makes me think A LOT of Dylan's thoughts were simply tossed away.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:34 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Also the fact he would write on anything, random bits of paper, etc. Makes me think A LOT of Dylan's thoughts were simply tossed away.

Agreed.

He wrote that he thought a lot “I think too much thinking” so sometimes it probably helped him to jot his thoughts down.

Who know the things he threw away or deleted from his computer....
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:39 am

Even Dylan’s writing in Eric’s yearbook is all over the place.

First he’s writing like they’re regular kids who enjoy going to water parks and flirting with girls (I think she likes us) a lot of hehes

Then he’s like “so anyway on the holy day of NBK etc..

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

First he’s writing like they’re regular kids who enjoy going to water parks and flirting with girls (I think she likes us) a lot of hehes

Very true. I have always wondered about the carelessness of them writing about NBK so openly in a yearbook. scratch  

I know some think one or maybe both were trying to get caught. I mostly think they just liked pumping each other up.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"stupid gay nigger humans" sounds like something out of the mouth of Terry Davis.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 7:13 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Very true. I have always wondered about the carelessness of them writing about NBK so openly in a yearbook. scratch  

I know some think one or maybe both were trying to get caught. I mostly think they just liked pumping each other up.

I also had the thought that not many other people were going to sign Eric's yearbook anyway Sad So no one would see it.

Eric wrote one page in Dylans and Dylan wrote SEVEN! He took a lot of time drawing in it and everything. Dylan was kind of the best and worst friend in a way.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 6:51 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I also had the thought that not many other people were going to sign Eric's yearbook anyway Sad So no one would see it.

Eric wrote one page in Dylans and Dylan wrote SEVEN! He took a lot of time drawing in it and everything. Dylan was kind of the best and worst friend in a way.

No one else signing Eric's yearbook is a very real and sad possibility. He had pretty much pushed almost everyone away by that point, other then Dylan and Chris Morris.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 6:58 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

No one else signing Eric's yearbook is a very real and sad possibility. He had pretty much pushed almost everyone away by that point, other then Dylan and Chris Morris.

Yea Sad

Nate and Kristi maybe other than that probably no one.

You never hear about Dylan abandoning anyone. So I bet the epic signing was to make Eric laugh and feel like he had a true friend.

It’s anither odd thing about him. He came across as loyal, a great listener and gentle yet made no qualms about murdering everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal    Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transcript from Dylan Klebolds journal
Page 1 of 1