Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?

Go down 
+2
EricsToastInTheCaf
Tommy QTR
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Empty
PostSubject: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 1:30 am

My Twisted World, Part 1, Age 0-5:

"My mother and father had been married for a couple of years before my mother became pregnant with me. In fact, her pregnancy was an accident. She had been taking pills to prevent pregnancy, but when she visited my father on one of his film sets, she fell ill and the medication she took for that illness thwarted the effect of the anti-pregnancy pills, and so their lovemaking during this period resulted in my life."

And so their lovemaking during this period resulted in his life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 3:07 am

Maybe it would have been better if he had been drowned at birth?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 5:36 am

I think the fact that he was an accident may have had some psychological effect on his mind.

-Lil Peep

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 56588
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 10:36 am

I wonder how many shooters have been prevented from being born by contraception...

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 10:48 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I think the fact that he was an accident may have had some psychological effect on his mind.

I am sure that a HUGE number of births aren't actually planned. I highly doubt that most people would let the fact they were conceived by accident effect them.

BUT we all know Elliot had several issues, so it may have had some adverse effect on him. Possibly making him feel not wanted, not loved, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 11:14 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

BUT we all know Elliot had several issues, so it may have had some adverse effect on him. Possibly making him feel not wanted, not loved, etc.
Especially by his father who he felt neglected him and chose to side with his stepmother over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 1:16 pm

EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:
I wonder how many shooters have been prevented from being born by contraception...

or abortion. So if see things that way, pro-choice are killing babies and pro-life are letting killers live.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I am sure that a HUGE number of births aren't actually planned. I highly doubt that most people would let the fact they were conceived by accident effect them.

I don't understand why some children know their birth was an accident. Parents don't have to tell them the birth was originally not wanted, especially since they still decided to keep the baby. But weirdly I don't think I would be affected if I learned that my birth was an accident, because indeed it would mean that my parents still decided to keep me. But I don't know, maybe I cannot understand it because it didn't happen to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 1:46 pm

Neah wrote:
EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:

or abortion. So if see things that way, pro-choice are killing babies and pro-life are letting killers live.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I don't understand why some children know their birth was an accident. Parents don't have to tell them the birth was originally not wanted, especially since they still decided to keep the baby. But weirdly I don't think I would be affected if I learned that my birth was an accident, because indeed it would mean that my parents still decided to keep me. But I don't know, maybe I cannot understand it because it didn't happen to me.

I was an accident baby and I couldn't care less that I wasn't planned. Haha But I do think it just depend on how you look at it, and the mental state you are in while looking at it.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 1:51 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

It could also go the other way, make him think that his birth was the result of a kind of divine intervention.

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 1:53 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

It could also go the other way, make him think that his birth was the result of a kind of divine intervention.

Possibly. His thoughts were strange ones indeed.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85953
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 2:07 pm

Yeah, I knew.
I was an accident too apparently.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 2:18 pm

I was an accident as well.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 2:20 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Yeah, I knew.
I was an accident too apparently.

Then you are in the company of millions of other people who were "Opps" babies as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97715
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 4:56 pm

His whole life was an accident.

And there I go... *sigh*... we Slavs shouldn't speak ill of the dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 2:52 am

Also Kip Kinkel said he wish he'd been aborted.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 4:28 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Also Kip Kinkel said he wish he'd been aborted.
I'm sure he is not the only one who holds that belief.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm

It would have been a shame if people like Martin Bryant were aborted though.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 1:29 pm

I'm not a big fan of abortions in general btw.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Rosie1756 and anna444 dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
It would have been a shame if people like Martin Bryant were aborted though.

"You see if people aborted Martin Bryant, you wouldn't have a profile picture."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

Contribution Points : 17200
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 8:48 pm

me and elliot finally have something in common!

42099_4EVA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?   Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you know Elliot Rodger's birth was an accident?
Page 1 of 1