Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think about this?

Go down 
+11
FlyerFan
Fatheroftwo
Moseley
lasttrain
queenfarooq
rik75
rebel82
tfsa47090
Jenn
deathmedic
JDM87
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83813
Forum Reputation : 0

What do you think about this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 1:30 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
Wasn't it in Eric's room where the end of a shotgun was found?

The article I read stated Dylan's.. let me retrace my steps & see if I can find it
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:41 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
Wasn't it in Eric's room where the end of a shotgun was found?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

couldnt find the article... either the article was incorrect or I missed a segue from Dylan to Eric. That was the first time I saw a reference to Dylan having weaponry in his room
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124624
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Package of a Partially Assembled Explosive
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shotgun Barrel
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Inert Grenade
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pipe w/ end caps
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BB Rifle
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Grey Metal Box (which contained 4 Co2 Cartridges)
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pipe Bomb "Vodka Vengeance"
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pipe Bomb "Atlanta"

* Those were SOME of the items found in Dylan's Bedroom

Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 2:03 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Package of a Partially Assembled Explosive
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shotgun Barrel
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Inert Grenade
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pipe w/ end caps
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Grey Metal Box (which contained 4 Co2 Cartridges)
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pipe Bomb "Vodka Vengeance"
Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pipe Bomb "Atlanta"

* Those were SOME of the items found in Dylan's Bedroom

wow, nice work SA!

I looked everywhere in my "history" & was starting to think I misread Dylan had weaponry found in his room as well.

I read an article last pm from the author of "Far From The Tree". He said that when he would come into Denver to interview the Klebold's he would stay @ their house & specifically in the guest room that was Dylan's old bedroom. That would be awkward to me.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90549

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:00 pm

I'd be scared/intrigued by the possibility of a ghost if I stayed there. I'd probably stay near one edge of the bed and say out loud, just in case, "I know ghosts need a place to sleep too.I won't hurt you. I promise. Goodnight Dylan," and pat that side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 77422
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:56 pm

WendlaBergman wrote:
I'd be scared/intrigued by the possibility of a ghost if I stayed there. I'd probably stay near one edge of the bed and say out loud, just in case, "I know ghosts need a place to sleep too.I won't hurt you. I promise. Goodnight Dylan," and pat that side of the bed.

I have always wondered if the spirits of the victims hang around the school at all. I mean I don't think it's too far-fetched, after all they did die there and they were mostly young teenagers so they may not have really known any other places to go to visit if there is an afterlife and you're able to visit places, you would probably visit somewhere familiar no?
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90549

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Devon Adams said she encountered Dylan's ghost in the auditorium and had paranormal experiences at Rachel's grave.
Back to top Go down
Venganza

Contribution Points : 92788

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:34 pm

FlyerFan wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

I have always wondered if the spirits of the victims hang around the school at all. I mean I don't think it's too far-fetched, after all they did die there and they were mostly young teenagers so they may not have really known any other places to go to visit if there is an afterlife and you're able to visit places, you would probably visit somewhere familiar no?

Geez. It would kind of suck for all of the victims to be stuck with their murderers for eternity.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 97116
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:17 pm

To all in this thread,
Now that I've seen it, I think I do remember something about that from the past
Thank you FatherofTwo and SororityAlpha for that information.
Everyone has their own beliefs but as I don't believe in ghosts I do not think that E ,D or any of the victims has been hanging around anywhere in this world or have returned to it since they left it.
They have all went to another place which I believe is Heaven.

As to if E &D have possibly seen and or made peace with the victims is something nobody can know.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 77422

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Venganza wrote:
FlyerFan wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

Geez. It would kind of suck for all of the victims to be stuck with their murderers for eternity.

Well, I don't know how that works. Maybe the spirits of the murderers are somewhere else. I don't know the rules of the afterlife, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this?   What do you think about this? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: