Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing a video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

Sharing a video Empty
PostSubject: Sharing a video   Sharing a video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 7:29 pm

This is the last part of a play about Columbine. It is interesting and I wanted to share it. It was written about 10 years ago so there is some misinformation but let's watch it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
KKjHAM

Contribution Points : 56407
Forum Reputation : 0

Sharing a video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing a video   Sharing a video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Oh god. I tried to watch it. I really did. It is bad. Thanks for posting it though.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Sharing a video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing a video   Sharing a video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 8:26 pm

The acting is... yea... And I picked up many in accuracies but I thought it was an interesting take

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78017
Forum Reputation : 25

Sharing a video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing a video   Sharing a video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I actually thought it was worth the time to watch. Thanks for sharing this, I wish we could see the beginning of the play. I was half expecting E & D to enter the room at the end but I'm glad they didn't. Not too bad for young actors!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Sharing a video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing a video   Sharing a video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 10:12 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I actually thought it was worth the time to watch.  Thanks for sharing this, I wish we could see the beginning of the play.  I was half expecting E & D to enter the room at the end but I'm glad they didn't.  Not too bad for young actors!

You're welcome! I was waiting for that too. I also kind of liked that Mr. Sanders wasn't there. There were inaccuracies (like the 1,2,3, the possible bullying of Steve by Corey, some of the outfits, and Lauren saying she would never go to her senior prom when she went 3 days before and again... Rachels hair again... ) but Mr. Sanders was the last to die even though he was one of the first to be shot. Also it was interesting just to see the kids.
Back to top Go down

Sharing a video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing a video   Sharing a video Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 8:10 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I actually thought it was worth the time to watch.  Thanks for sharing this, I wish we could see the beginning of the play.  I was half expecting E & D to enter the room at the end but I'm glad they didn't.  Not too bad for young actors!

I thought it was fairly good as well. When they started naming the things they would never get to do, the things they missed that got me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharing a video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing a video   Sharing a video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing a video
Page 1 of 1