Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Lanza write on the Fourm?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

Did Lanza write on the Fourm? Empty
PostSubject: Did Lanza write on the Fourm?   Did Lanza write on the Fourm? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:36 pm

Did Lanza ever come on this Fourm? Ive heard some people say he did

I also found a link that's really interesting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*PS: if you don't know who smiggles is: its Lanza*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Lanza write on the Fourm?   Did Lanza write on the Fourm? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 2:11 am

The old one yea
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Did Lanza write on the Fourm?   Did Lanza write on the Fourm? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 3:39 am

Kerea2244 wrote:
Did Lanza ever come on this Fourm? Ive heard some people say he did

I also found a link that's really interesting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*PS: if you don't know who smiggles is: its Lanza*

Not on this one, but on an older one called "SCMRPG forum" which was ran by Danny Ledonne. It had the same layout and even the same color-scheme as this one. Lanza posted there as Smiggles. Lanza started posting to that forum roughly at a time where I was ceasing to be active. That forum was later (after both me and Smiggles were inactive) renamed "Shocked beyond belief" and switched to a slightly different format, than it was closed.

For all intents and purposes, I consider this forum to have supplanted that old one.

So I remember his early posts there (on Danny's forum). He did not come across as angry or menacing, but he did come across as rather weird. Looking back, his posts did feel a bit like written by an autistic person, or by someone younger than he claimed he was. That was my impression.

He did not really contribute much to the discussions and research of Columbine itself. He had some big excel spreadsheet he was making that he planned to include all school shootings into, with all the data about casuality numbers, guns used etc.

To me it all felt like a bunch of dry facts thrown togeather with no deeper analysis or interpretation. So at the time I did not find his posts interesting.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Did Lanza write on the Fourm?   Did Lanza write on the Fourm? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 am

Sort of.
Also randy stair did
And william atchinson

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Lanza write on the Fourm?   Did Lanza write on the Fourm? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Lanza write on the Fourm?
Page 1 of 1