Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 2:41 am

-Both were said to have bad relationships with their mothers
-Both were depressed
-Both had at least one job in their entire lives
-Both used guns they took from relatives
-Both shootings took place in a short period of time
-Both used rifles
-Both committed their attacks in December/Christmas time
-Both shootings are still the worst at a certain type of location (Westroads: worst mall shooting in America) (Sandy Hook: worst elementary school shooting in America)
-Both made violent drawings
-Both wore almost all black in their attacks
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 8:50 am

I was going to say that adam was a fan of robbie
But the fact remains he was a fan of all mass murder lol

But i think the targets were obviously way off

The average age of robbies victims was about 50 i think
Even adam stated it on the old forum regarding pumped up kicks
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 9:24 am

Robert is what got Adam into Shootings so yeah it makes sense that there were similarities between them.

-Lil Peep

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 9:42 am

TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles
-Both shootings are still the worst at a certain type of location (Westroads: worst mall shooting in America) (Sandy Hook: worst elementary school shooting in America)

These criterions can still apply to most shooters though.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 9:57 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Robert is what got Adam into Shootings so yeah it makes sense that there were similarities between them.

Nah it was cho
He said nothing matched the excitement he got fron that day
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 10:08 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Nah it was cho
Um no it was Robert as Adam said himself that Robert was his favourite Shooter.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:06 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Nah it was cho
Um no it was Robert as Adam said himself that Robert was his favourite Shooter.

You really are mistaken i research adam alot
And he said that his first experience with mass shootings was cho and that he checked the news constantly but nothing ever matched that feeling he got

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:10 am

Neah wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles

Why did he joun the forum in 2006 then
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 am

Neah wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles

2011 post stating he is now one of his favourite shooters not his favourite and now implies he never used to be

Pumped Up Kicks
“I can't stop thinking about how much this song annoys me. Even if it wasn't so lame, it would still bother me that they used the name "Robert". Now one of my favorite mass shooters has been turned into a trendy stereotypical poster child of school shootings just because of his age, despite having nothing to do with the school shooter archetype. They could have used Michael, or Evan, or Barry, which would literally t in with the whole "cowboy kid" thing.”
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:17 am

Retracted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:24 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles

I don't understand what you mean, I never said that Adam Lanza did not care about Robert Hawkins, I only said that the criterion quoted above are rather common among school shooters: being depressed, for example is almost always the case, since why would they destroy their life if they were happy? Having a job when you are young is also quite common in the US I think, many also take guns from their relatives because they are underage to own or buy a gun... But again, I never said that Adam Lanza wasn't interested in Robert Hawkins.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:24 am

Neah wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles

Might as well add these two while we're at it:
>They both used guns
>They both killed people

Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:33 am

Neah wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles

I don't understand what you mean, I never said that Adam Lanza did not care about Robert Hawkins, I only said that the criterion quoted above are rather common among school shooters: being depressed, for example is almost always the case, since why would they destroy their life if they were happy? Having a job when you are young is also quite common in the US I think, many also take guns from their relatives because they are underage to own or buy a gun... But again, I never said that Adam Lanza wasn't interested in Robert Hawkins.

You said robbie got lanza into mass shootings i was just saying that he never he was into them well before that happened and his interest massively increased after cho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:36 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles

You said robbie got lanza into mass shootings i was just saying that he never he was into them well before that happened and his interest massively increased after cho

No, I didn't. I was quoting what a member said before me. The only sentence I wrote was "These criterions can still apply to most shooters though", that's all I wrote.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:40 am

Neah wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles

No, I didn't. I was quoting what a member said before me. The only sentence I wrote was "These criterions can still apply to most shooters though", that's all I wrote.

My bad for some reason my internet is being stupid my nessages were meant for tommy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:44 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Neah wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
-Both were depressed
-Both used rifles

My bad for some reason my internet is being stupid my nessages were meant for tommy

No problem! Smile
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Your threads comparing mass shooters are all stupid. Please stop.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:43 pm

There's more similarities between Adam and Elliot Rodger.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Make a list of them.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Make a list of them.
Done:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Nah it was cho
He probably got an orgasm from Virginia Tech news reports
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 7:59 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Nah it was cho
He probably got an orgasm from Virginia Tech news reports

I don’t doubt that xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 9:27 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

I cant tell what looks more stupid, you profile picture or your meme
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 am

TheOne99 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I cant tell what looks more stupid, you profile picture or your meme
They're both meant to be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Robert Hawkins
Page 1 of 1