Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stair coin flip

Go down 
+3
D-FENS1993
Jenn
Dingus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 am

So I'm wondering, did he fake it? I find it suspicious that he throws the last behind the camera. I would expect it to fall to the right of the camera, but he finds it to the left.

Wonder if he had a second coin just lying there ready.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 8:01 am

The whole leaving killing others or only himself up to a coin toss was always weird to me. It was also one of the stranger aspects of the case.

But I honestly don't think he cheated.
Back to top Go down

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 8:04 am

I think he would have kept doing the coin flip until it landed on the 'kill others' side anyway.
Back to top Go down

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 am

Ziamber II wrote:
I think he would have kept doing the coin flip until it landed on the 'kill others' side anyway.

That is possible, as we have no clue how many times he could have filmed this part.

I meant that I didn't think Randy had cheated during this video by having a stand-in coin waiting as Sabratha had said.
Back to top Go down
Dingus

Contribution Points : 60016
Forum Reputation : 0

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 9:10 am

Last edited by Dingus on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 9:11 am

I don't get it. He said best out of three. The first time it landed on tails, the 2nd time it landed on heads,  the third time it landed on tails. So why did he toss it a 4th time? Am I missing something?

And of course he had to have a 1983 quarter because that's when the cartoon girl, Mackenzie (who is the love of his life) was born.

Back to top Go down

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 9:19 am

Jenn wrote:
I don't get it. He said best out of three. The first time it landed on tails, the 2nd time it landed on heads,  the third time it landed on tails. So why did he toss it a 4th time? Am I missing something?

And of course he had to have a 1983 quarter because that's when the cartoon girl, Mackenzie (who is the love of his life) was born.

I caught that too. I don't think Randy quite understood what "best out of three" meant. Haha
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 58656

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 1:06 pm

He was full of shit. I can tell from the way he tries to make out that people who say it's fake are idiots by mocking them, classic lying trick, unfortunately for Randy, he's a bad liar. Plus he was putting so much money into preparing for the shooting, he had spent years fantasising about it, his obsession with recruiting people into the EGS and the revolution that would follow his shooting was too deep for him to just throw it away on a coin toss.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Oh this was for effect, no doubt about it.

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 1:13 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
He was full of shit. I can tell from the way he tries to make out that people who say it's fake are idiots by mocking them, classic lying trick, unfortunately for Randy, he's a bad liar. Plus he was putting so much money into preparing for the shooting, he had spent years fantasising about it, his obsession with recruiting people into the EGS and the revolution that would follow his shooting was too deep for him to just throw it away on a coin toss.

So who else is recruited into EGS?
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 58656

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

So who else is recruited into EGS?
Well, i presume that he thought his attack would inspire others who felt the same to kill themselves or commit their own attack to join EGS. I also heard from somewhere (the name of this source and where to find it escapes me but i did he hear it from somewhere) that he believed the people he killed would also become EGS recruits (Disclaimer: That could be bollocks). And as mad as it may seem, I have encountered various people on the internet who relate to him and want to join EGS, which is slightly mental in my opinion but whatever.
Back to top Go down

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 4:16 pm

Remember that you have to an hero to join EGS, there is a potential future EGS member on here.......
Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 56263

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:00 am

Such an eerie, secondhandedly awkward case..

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73128

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:02 am

I think Randy thought that “the best of three” meant the coin needed to land three times on the same side. I don’t think Randy had the best grasp of reality.
Back to top Go down

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 11:08 am

spinvault wrote:
I think Randy thought that “the best of three” meant the coin needed to land three times on the same side. I don’t think Randy had the best grasp of reality.

That's what I was thinking as well. Also totally agree on the last part.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 2:23 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
I also heard from somewhere (the name of this source and where to find it escapes me but i did he hear it from somewhere) that he believed the people he killed would also become EGS recruits (Disclaimer: That could be bollocks).

That sounds like the "people who you kill will end up your slaves/servants in the netherworld" trope. IIRC its from Sade and the Zodiac killer.

D-FENS1993 wrote:
I have encountered various people on the internet who relate to him and want to join EGS, which is slightly mental in my opinion but whatever.
Deragned people in the internet who idolize dead killers. So what else is new?

Ziamber II wrote:
Remember that you have to an hero to join EGS, there is a potential future EGS member on here.......

Would it work in reverse? I mean would people who commited suicide long ago be valid options? Cho Seung Hui in example?

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I meant that I didn't think Randy had cheated during this video by having a stand-in coin waiting as Sabratha had said.

The more I watch that last coin throw, the more it feels to me like there was a second coin waiting there.

Then again, I have a few times being too paranoid thinking that people cheat as often as I do.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Sabratha wrote:

Ziamber II wrote:

Would it work in reverse? I mean would people who commited suicide long ago be valid options? Cho Seyung Hui in example?

We need to dig up Randy's grave and ask his corpse these questions.

Sabratha

Sabratha

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 2:29 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

Ziamber II wrote:

Would it work in reverse? I mean would people who commited suicide long ago be valid options? Cho Seyung Hui in example?

We need to dig up Randy's grave and ask his corpse these questions.

That's what I like about Randy. He is bizarre, but he had some methods and rules to his madness, wasn't as random and delusional as Cho.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stair coin flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stair coin flip   Stair coin flip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stair coin flip
Page 1 of 1