Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most chilling school shooter quotes

Go down 
+2
JDM87
areyoulistening
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Most chilling school shooter quotes Empty
PostSubject: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:29 am

Hm, pity they used that quote for Columbine. I found "sure, I'll help you" far more chilling to read than that one. Can't really argue with the list itself as much, though, because most of those quotes are pretty chilling once you realise what happened afterward. (One on the list was actually a stabbing, so makes me wonder why they included it.. Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 am

thedragonrampant wrote:
Hm, pity they used that quote for Columbine. I found "sure, I'll help you" far more chilling to read than that one. Can't really argue with the list itself as much, though, because most of those quotes are pretty chilling once you realise what happened afterward. (One on the list was actually a stabbing, so makes me wonder why they included it.. Smile )
Two of the list were stabbings: the case of Kim de Gelder and the case of Mamoru Takuma. But I dont think a mass stabbing is much different than a mass shooting. The only remarkable differene seems to be, that the stabber didnt get access to a firearm.

Edit: I also saw, that they have made two mistakes in the case of Tim Kretschmer:
Quote :
He was dressed in black combat clothing and had a gas mask.
Tim did not wear a gas mask, but safety glasses.

Quote :
On the night before the attack, Kretschmer chatted on the Internet about his intention to commit mass murder. He wrote: “No one sees my potential. I’m serious. I have weapons and I will go to my former school in the morning and have a proper barbecue. Maybe I’ll get away. Listen out. You will hear of me tomorrow. Remember the place’s name, Winnenden.”
This message was a fake and was not written by Tim. I saw this message quoted several times on tumblr, although even the english Wikipedia article about the Winnenden shooting lists the fact, that this message was a fake.
The only writing about his acts, who Tim left behind was a suicide letter in his room: "Es gibt zwei Behauptungen, warum es solche Menschen gibt. Die einen sagen, man wird so geboren, die anderen sagen man wird zu dem gemacht. Die Wahrheit ist, diejenigen haben es schon von Geburt an in sich, es kommt jedoch nur raus, wenn das Gemachte dazukommt!" Translation: "There are two claims, why there are such people. Some say, they are born while some other say that they are made. The truth is, these people have this inside since they are born, but it only emerges, when the made things get added to it."
Here is a photo of Tims suicide letter. by the way: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 101622
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:53 am

thedragonrampant wrote:
Hm, pity they used that quote for Columbine. I found "sure, I'll help you" far more chilling
I was thinking that too! Its so much more heartless and cruel than the one that they used. In my opinion its the worst thing said that day (that we know of)

Contribution Points : 101431

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:05 pm

"Peek-a-boo" is creepy. Extremely creepy.

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96739

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Dylan takes the cake for the most disturbing mass shooting quotes, ever.

-What are you doing?
-Oh, just killing people.

That's another Top Ten creepy saying by him Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by JayJay on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 pm

JayJay wrote:

-What are you doing?

Also a Top 10 creepy quote by Sweet Baby Dyl. Evil or Very Mad 

or..

"sure, I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101601

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 pm

JayJay wrote:

-What are you doing?

That's another Top Ten creepy saying by him Evil or Very Mad
This right here - definitely my most disturbing quote from E&D. Although the "peek-a-boo" ranks up there too.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:08 pm

Guest wrote:

Tim did not wear a gas mask, but safety glasses.
Where'd you hear that? There's a ton of different information about what Tim wore.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42548
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 10:47 am

-What're you doing?

Dylan Klebold, you insincere, hilarious fuckhead.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most chilling school shooter quotes   Most chilling school shooter quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most chilling school shooter quotes
Page 1 of 1