Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share
 

 Victims and injuries?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Im really curious for what the injuries were for the victims at sandy hook. Does anyone have a resource or know? I already know about Nancy, lanza (the shooter) and noah poezner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown



Posts : 163
Contribution Points : 19786
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-30

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 11:07 am

I don't think any autopsy reports were released to the public, apart from Noah Pozner's through his father. They would be very helpful in determining the injuries.

Victoria Soto's sister told CNN that Soto's clothing had baseball-sized holes:

The interview:
 

I cannot confirm that this is true, but it might be possible since Adam used soft point ammunition.

Not much is publicly known about the injuries because of the heavy redaction of the CSP reports. I believe it is the state laws that prohibits release of such information.

This has led to many conspiracy theories.

May the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Devil wrote:
I don't think any autopsy reports were released to the public, apart from Noah Pozner's through his father. They would be very helpful in determining the injuries.

Victoria Soto's sister told CNN that Soto's clothing had baseball-sized holes:

The interview:
 

I cannot confirm that this is true, but it might be possible since Adam used soft point ammunition.

Not much is publicly known about the injuries because of the heavy redaction of the CSP reports. I believe it is the state laws that prohibits release of such information.

This has led to many conspiracy theories.

May the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting rest in peace.
Well thank you anyways. May those students and teachers rest in peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Posts : 442
Contribution Points : 27112
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 10:12 am

Im sure i read somewhere they all had headshots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Im sure i read somewhere they all had headshots
yeah I did too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imgview
Banned


Posts : 76
Contribution Points : 12169
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-07-05

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 4:04 pm

idk lets ask Peter Sotos to write an article about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Discord Moderator & Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 624
Contribution Points : 30205
Forum Reputation : 69
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 7:32 pm

Apparently Dawn Hochsprung and Mary Sherlach were both shot over 9 times as they laid on the ground after initially being felled by 1-3 shots (10-12 total).

Jesse Lewis was supposedly shot once through the forehead. The only child who was taken to the hospital (or was en route) died after sustaining a gunshot to the neck (no idea if there were any additional wounds). Dylan Hockley died from 5 gunshot wounds, according to his parents.

Other than that iirc every victim was shot between 3-13 times although I can't substantiate this beyond a few news articles claiming this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Discord Moderator & Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 624
Contribution Points : 30205
Forum Reputation : 69
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Figured I'd go ahead and post Noah Ponzer's injury report from his autopsy even though ik OP mentioned they'd seen it already (just in case anyone else hasn't seen it).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Apparently Dawn Hochsprung and Mary Sherlach were both shot over 9 times as they laid on the ground after initially being felled by 1-3 shots (10-12 total).

Jesse Lewis was supposedly shot once through the forehead. The only child who was taken to the hospital (or was en route) died after sustaining a gunshot to the neck (no idea if there were any additional wounds). Dylan Hockley died from 5 gunshot wounds, according to his parents.

Other than that iirc every victim was shot between 3-13 times although I can't substantiate this beyond a few news articles claiming this.
Omg that's a lot Sad why would lanza do that to innocent children and teacher. Cruel, just cruel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Discord Moderator & Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 624
Contribution Points : 30205
Forum Reputation : 69
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Personally I think he did it because he wanted to ensure that he didn't just shoot a lot of people but that he killed a lot of people. I'm sure after studying these types of events for so long he probably saw that the deadliest of shootings usually involve victims being shot multiple times. Such as V-tech, where like every person who died was shot at least 3 times with 30 out of 32 of the victims being shot at least once in head. Where as on the other hand you might have shootings like Thurston High where 25 people were shot but didn't die mostly due to the lack of gunshot wounds per victim and the caliber. Since a big factor in Lazna committing the shootings was getting a high amount of kills (evidenced by his scorecard record keeping of past shootings among other things imo) it makes sense that he went overkill on everyone, which is also why the killed to injured ratio was so high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 4:52 pm

I actually heard somewhere that someone was killed with a wound to a neck. Idk if its actually true or not

_________________
Look hard enough and you will always find a light ~ Rachel Joy Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Discord Moderator & Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 624
Contribution Points : 30205
Forum Reputation : 69
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 6:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I actually heard somewhere that someone was killed with a wound to a neck. Idk if its actually true or not

Given the amount of times each victim was shot and the high number of victims its almost certain that at least one person suffered a wound to the neck that would've been fatal in and of itself and would be absolutely fatal in conjunction with any other additional gunshot wounds they might've received.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Apperantly a witness had said they saw Soto with blood coming out of her mouth No

_________________
Look hard enough and you will always find a light ~ Rachel Joy Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Discord Moderator & Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 624
Contribution Points : 30205
Forum Reputation : 69
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Apperantly a witness had said they saw Soto with blood coming out of her mouth No

My bad but who is "Soto", like what is their first name. For some reason I don't recognize them as a fatal victim (maybe they were injured ?) or are you possibly referring to Victoria Soto from Sandy Hook.


Last edited by Mh_12rm_66 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 11:32 pm

Yes  I'm talking about Victoria Soto

_________________
Look hard enough and you will always find a light ~ Rachel Joy Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Discord Moderator & Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 624
Contribution Points : 30205
Forum Reputation : 69
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 11:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes  I'm talking about Victoria Soto

Oh shit my bad lol I thought this was the MSD thread on victims and injuries (since both shootings have a thread with the same/similar title) so I was confused. Sorry... anyways though; I wouldn't be surprised tbh. I think pretty much all of the victims probably had blood coming out of their mouth tbh since this is a pretty common feature with both head injuries and internal torso injuries (which pretty much every victim had undoubtedly). Out of curiosity; did you get this info from a news source or other 'official' source since if so I'd really appreciate if you could post the full thing since details on injuries for Sandy Hook are fairly rare/scant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 11:38 pm

Here's a couple of sources:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Look hard enough and you will always find a light ~ Rachel Joy Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mh_12rm_66
Discord Moderator & Top Contributor
Mh_12rm_66

Posts : 624
Contribution Points : 30205
Forum Reputation : 69
Join date : 2018-03-21
Location : USA

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 11:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here's a couple of sources:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here's a couple of sources:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks
No probs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 69569
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 19

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 4:01 pm

I blurred out the name for privacy reasons


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageGlocker
Top Contributor
SavageGlocker

Posts : 269
Contribution Points : 15195
Forum Reputation : 173
Join date : 2018-06-30
Age : 26
Location : The land of KFC, bourbon and horses

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I blurred out the name for privacy reasons


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sounds like an exaggeration. I've only read that a child's lower jaw and another child's fingers were blown off.

_________________
"When you get to hell, tell em I sent ya. You'll get a group discount."

- Caleb, Blood II: The Chosen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown



Posts : 163
Contribution Points : 19786
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-30

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 4:47 pm

I don't believe this at all. See this quote: "The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner sought to make positive identification of the victims through photos, school records and personal and clothing descriptions." - State’s Attorney report.

I could not find a source that supports the claim made by this person, that DNA was used to identify one female for the above mentioned reason.

DNA is also not mentioned in the final report as an identification method for any victim.

Does anyone know what this claim is based on? It seems made-up.

_________________
"I hate how I spend 99% of my time upset about culture, when life itself is the problem.
Culture just adds insult to injury.
" - By Smiggles on SBB forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
true_crime

true_crime

Posts : 213
Contribution Points : 11755
Forum Reputation : 215
Join date : 2019-01-11
Location : Mountains & Molehills

Victims and injuries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims and injuries?   Victims and injuries? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 12:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Personally I think he did it because he wanted to ensure that he didn't just shoot a lot of people but that he killed a lot of people. I'm sure after studying these types of events for so long he probably saw that the deadliest of shootings usually involve victims being shot multiple times. Such as V-tech, where like every person who died was shot at least 3 times with 30 out of 32 of the victims being shot at least once in head. Where as on the other hand you might have shootings like Thurston High where 25 people were shot but didn't die mostly due to the lack of gunshot wounds per victim and the caliber. Since a big factor in Lazna committing the shootings was getting a high amount of kills (evidenced by his scorecard record keeping of past shootings among other things imo) it makes sense that he went overkill on everyone, which is also why the killed to injured ratio was so high.

There’s a special place in hell for him. Although I can have compassion for someone who deals with mental health issues, there is absolutely no reasoning or justification for shooting innocent little babies and the people responsible for keeping them safe.

With that being said I believe he went to Sandy Hook Elementary that morning because he wanted the least amount of resistance. Children of that age too face a lot of dependency from the adults in their lives; the chaos would mean they really wouldn’t know what to do, especially if their teacher is injured. There were legitimate rumors afterwards that Lanza considered the local high school. I believe that, it makes sense he would perhaps hold negative feelings against the school. He was small and scrawny when he died, so bigger football jock guys could have easily stopped him.

But why did he kill his mother?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] True crime enthusiast for over 15 years [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Victims and injuries?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: